Audrey Astor

Dirty Talk---yes, no?

31 posts in this topic

When you're with a special someone, do you enjoy dirty talk? I didn't think I did or would, but... it's super fun!!!:o

26 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

When you're with a special someone, do you enjoy dirty talk? I didn't think I did or would, but... it's super fun!!!:o

22 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

If it comes across as insincere then it's a huge turn off.  Otherwise, it depends on the mood

Audrey, it can be fun.  And I agree with mountainrider.  If it seems somewhat genuine it can add some extra "spice" to the experience.  For me, it still has to be respectful language.  I'm not into language that is very demeaning...to either party.  Good, sexy, positive, encouraging dirty talk is outstanding....when all parties are into it and the mood strikes.

I like a little dirty talk as long as it is more of the arousal type and not demeaning.

I’ve actually never experienced this. Sounds interesting though, if it’s for reals.

I'll participate but not instigate, otherwise I almost always start laughing. So yes I enjoy it for that reason. Otherwise IDM. 

Sometimes I am to busy to actually talk but When I do I ,  I Dos XX😂

4 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

I'll participate but not instigate, otherwise I almost always start laughing. So yes I enjoy it for that reason. Otherwise IDM. 

Me too!  Same with Role Playing - I -more often than not- ruin it by laughing my ass off!  :) 

I think yes a little of course good natured talk not too meaning and it's a great deal as with all activities it should be something that both enjoy or find stimulating having fun in every way is the complete object of all the encounter. Just ask for your dirty little b**** with a smile

8 hours ago, Laci French said:

Did someone call a dirty lil bitch??😂

No Ma'am,

But I do recollect calling some beautiful, sultry, vivacious, scintillating young ladies. 😊

(Damn I think I used all my big words in one post.)haha

Dirty talk does not come naturally to me. What can I say, I try. If the guy doesn't mind a few giggles, he'll enjoy it. 😋

34 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Dirty talk does not come naturally to me. What can I say, I try. If the guy doesn't mind a few giggles, he'll enjoy it. 😋

Works for me hunter

Laci French is really good with dirty talking. I can sometimes get into

it if the client is talking dirty in an appropriate fashion! Many times tho I am breathing hot and heavy along with my partner!😊 I know our minds are in the gutter tho as we ride the wave!!!🏄‍♀️🏄🏼‍♂️ Sometimes the mood is more about romance...Either way the tone is set to enjoyment! 😘😘

20 minutes ago, LightningP said:

Works for me hunter

Works for me too 😉❤

In the throes of passion, in an encouraging way (you know what I mean), then yes... :P 

When it is manufactured dirty talk, I say no. When it is genuine, I say yes. 

I like zero music, all the lights on and enjoying each other to the fullest. That is when I believe the magic happens. 

Dirty talking is the best!! It builds a sensation that only the imagine can create!

What I'm thinking might be doing it for me, but if i was to go into his image I'm sure it would be totally different then my image but definitely doing it for him!

20 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

If it comes across as insincere then it's a huge turn off.  Otherwise, it depends on the mood

That's the worst along with patronizing me. You're right.

If the gal really likes it, and it seems genuine, it can be fun.  On the other hand, there ain't no way that any ungentlemanly words are coming out of my mouth.  I just can't do it - makes me feel like a dirtball, tried it once to keep up with a dirty-talker, and ended up breaking into laughter.  No can do.

In fact, I don't like to talk at all, I prefer switching over to other modes of communication.

Wait, there are people who DON"T talk dirty during sex?  What do you do, just silently do your thing til you're done?  I'm trying to imagine that scenario, maybe discuss favorite recipes instead?  Talk about household projects you're really like to do?  MMMM...  So hot

3 minutes ago, Bravo1 said:

Wait, there are people who DON"T talk dirty during sex?  What do you do, just silently do your thing til you're done?  I'm trying to imagine that scenario, maybe discuss favorite recipes instead?  Talk about household projects you're really like to do?  MMMM...  So hot

Oh that’s good.

Yes, right there.

A little softer.

Now harder.

Yes, yes! YESSSS!!! 😁

Zzzzzzzz. 🤫

Edited by Bit Banger

I love describing what I'm doing, what she's doing, what I hope to do, hope she does, praising her body, and body parts, etc. Dirty talk does it for me!! :D

11 minutes ago, pfunk said:

I love describing what I'm doing, what she's doing, what I hope to do, hope she does, praising her body, and body parts, etc. Dirty talk does it for me!! :D

Sounds like you're a pro! Maybe you can give some us some dirty talk lessons.  😉 ❤

11 hours ago, Turtle138 said:

And oh baby doesn't fucking count.

And leave out give it to me daddy.

Noooooooo! I love "Give it to me Daddy!"     I guess we're all different. :)

Image result for give it to me daddy