Laci French

What’s your description of fun?

15 posts in this topic

I want to know and as nasty as I am it doesn’t have to be sexual.  I just want to know what fun means to you...

❤️❤️

29 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I want to know and as nasty as I am it doesn’t have to be sexual.  I just want to know what fun means to you...

❤️❤️

Joy....

When I brought him home, he was 3.75 lbs. Three years later and now 110lbs. Every day it's something new. He brings a peace to my life I thought was lost.

Funny. Rite!:)

Fun is anything that makes me feel good inside like a nice session or a really good cheese cake or even seeing my pets be silly 

13 minutes ago, tide32 said:

When I brought him home, he was 3.75 lbs. Three years later and now 110lbs. Every day it's something new. He brings a peace to my life I thought was lost.

Funny. Rite!:)

Picture please

Fun is the times in your life where your life and the things you do bring joy to your heart laughter to your life and those around you it can be as complex as any relationship can be or as simple as enjoying the beauty of Mother Nature.

Jumping out of airplanes and flying away (for 54 seconds).

It’s changed over time. Once upon a time, it was making out, then it became getting some, now it’s watching a lady completely losing herself in the throws of orgasm! Tickling my kiddos became going to a ballgame with the adult version of them. Playing a gig is almost always fun, that’s never changed. But now, watching my boy perform on the BIG stage is about as fun as it gets. I derive most of my fun from my own interaction with fun people. Have fun y’all😎

6 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

I have a magnetic decal for my car that says "who saved who?" and it's a fair question.  ....

I need one of those magnets. I was a basket case (having recently lost my wife) when I picked up a young cat at the pound. She put joy back into my life.

As for the OP:

Sharing! Be it physical/sexual pleasure, a good concert or museum, a delightful meal & conversation, or barreling down the highway on my bike(s).

There are a  lot of things that I consider fun.  Things that make me laugh (in a good way)  Long hikes with my 2 rescue dogs or with someone I like. The nice thing about having 2 dogs is you get twice the loving. A good rock or blues concert. Working in my wood shop when the cuts and glue ups are going right. Being with a good friend. Of course without being redundant having a fun session with someone who is also enjoying what we are doing!

Spending time with family and friends is my description of fun. That satisfying feeling of the people I’m around is the best.

Also, traveling and doing things I’ve never done before. 

Fun is anything or anybody that brings a smile to my face when I think about it later!

5 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Anything That keeps Me occupied :)

I volunteer😉😊