Veronicaturbay

What do you prefer? photoshoots

35 posts in this topic

for guys, do you like ladies in "normal" clothes or always super high end lingerie? 
I personally like to have a body suit, jeans, yoga pants, leggings, things I normally wear on a dinner date... thoughts? 

I prefer the shots that require some imagination, well lit, make up, hair and totally professional. It may not be as realistic perhaps but it's exciting to look at and imagine the possibilities. I think it's also more sofisticated and represents the lady with that higher degree of class she so deserves.

My preference is a mix.  The pro pics with lingerie , lighting, posing, etc  are wonderful and accentuate a woman's beauty.  If that is all of her pics I move on though. For me it is an indicator that we probably wouldn't be a good fit.  I like to see some casual shots and selfies as well.  I am a casual person and look for a lady that can also feel comfortable in a casual and relaxed manner.  Just my perspective.

I think the pics should look like what the lady will actually look like at the door.

if your not gonna be dressed up like the professional pics every time then why take them? Make up does wonders for some ladies

9 hours ago, BeenHereDoingThis said:

My preference is a mix.  The pro pics with lingerie , lighting, posing, etc  are wonderful and accentuate a woman's beauty.  ... I like to see some casual shots and selfies as well.  I am a casual person and look for a lady that can also feel comfortable in a casual and relaxed manner.  

Exactly!  A mix of glamour shots & casual.  Perhaps suggestive, but not risqué.

25 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Agreed.   However the annoying thing for me is when the model is in the background and her surroundings are in the foreground.  Renting a hotel  suite for its ambiance is expensive and unnecessary.Guys want the girl to fill the frame,not her surroundings. Who cares about how cool a fish tank is ?   (Please avoid toilet shots ) .

Edited by JRWolfe

4 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

I think the pics should look like what the lady will actually look like at the door.

if your not gonna be dressed up like the professional pics every time then why take them? Make up does wonders for some ladies

Completely agree!!

However you are gonna look when we meet, that is the style your photos should be!

Definitely prefer professional looking shots. I don't care for mirror selfies or anything with Instagram filters. Imagine your client was taking you out on a date and spending your rate that way... What would you wear? Pretty sure yoga pants aren't going to work for dinner at The French Laundry or an evening at the Metropolitan Opera.

Of course, every guy likes something different, so who knows.

(By the way, your current photos are great.)

Edited by turtlerabbit
Comment about current photos.

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

And please at least a few with a warm inviting smile!!

9 minutes ago, BeenHereDoingThis said:

And please at least a few with a warm inviting smile!!

Agreed !!  Ladies please read this.   The number of ladies that reject photos with warm smiles and choose ones with pouty frowns  has been uncountable. Guys want to see you looking like someone that is fun to be with. Believe it .

I like a mix of both lingerie and casual.  Agree the pictures must look like it would be fun time so more smiles.  Not so much a fan of pictures with rabbit ears or other things etc. 

8 hours ago, Topnotchflicks said:

Completely agree!!

However you are gonna look when we meet, that is the style your photos should be!

I agree. if she is going to answer the door in sweats with her hair in a bun her pictures should reflect that.

Let’s get real it takes a lady a long time to get ready for those pro pics, their not gonna spend 2 hours before every appointment getting ready, 

and for the most part most guys say they look better than their pics anyway

47 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

Let’s get real it takes a lady a long time to get ready for those pro pics, their not gonna spend 2 hours before every appointment getting ready, 

Takes much less time than you can imagine .

I'm with some of the others because I prefer a mix of pro and amateur pics, including selfies.  The biggie for me is a smile.  A smile reminds me that this is supposed to be fun.  :)

On 9/25/2018 at 11:38 AM, Veronicaturbay said:

I personally like to have a body suit, jeans, yoga pants, leggings, things I normally wear on a dinner date... thoughts? 

That would be just fine - please, and thank you.

I hate selfies. Makes me feel like a narcissist. Just saying......🍀

Edited by Jez UaBriain

I like to see a variety of photos.

I like the seductive photos but also like the everyday look. I am found of the pin-up look, and like peril necklaces and red lipstick. I like the look of a woman in a cocktail dress as well as formal wear.

I want to see something playful, just a Bronco jersey makes me want to skip the game and play with her. I want to see your Halloween costume.

I would suggest being careful with the background. A messy house in the background is distracting to the message you want to send.

Thanks for asking.

15 minutes ago, scarecrow said:

I would suggest being careful with the background. A messy house in the background is distracting to the message you want to send.

Thanks for asking.

Sorry folks, it has to be done:

7IuAXyT.jpg

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

7IuAXyT.jpg

I remember this pic from when it was first posted.  Taking and sharing a selfie requires knowing what things to avoid in the background and surrounding areas.

6 hours ago, BadBoy said:

7IuAXyT.jpg

She must be a country girl. roll of toilet paper on the floor, a wooden toilet seat, and a log in the bowl. there might even be a wooden door with a moon slice cut in it.  :D

Everyone has different preferences, so good examples of a variety just makes sense from a business perspective. One nice thing about tight spandex, you can get a "kind of" cookie shot...enough to arouse hunger, but not XXX rate the picture. Maybe that's just me since I like that. On the other hand...the seemingly obligatory "heel through panties shots," and " from behind and above shots" are trite and uninteresting to me.

One word:  representative.  I prefer a mix of more professionally done and some candids.  It doesn't have to be super revealing, but I also don't like just a picture of a boob with not much else shown.  I have a body type that I prefer (several, actually), so I like being able to see what 'curvy' really means.  Not being trite, but we like what we like, and no one likes to be misled.

Do those that grew up with Playboy magazines as primary inspiration prefer professional photos vs those that saw a lot more amateur stuff like selfies?

Cameras on cell phones these days are amazing, you don't need to pay a professional to take your photos.  Get a female friend (or male friend who can keep his shit together) and shoot some well lit shots.  I like to see a woman in her daily clothes but maybe accentuating your best features.  The sexy photos that may be more revealing should still leave something to the imagination. DO NOT TAKE selfies, if you don't have that trustworthy friend to take your photos then prop your phone or camera up and put it on video record and then you can take screen shots from the video you capture.  

On 9/26/2018 at 0:49 AM, BeenHereDoingThis said:

My preference is a mix.  The pro pics with lingerie , lighting, posing, etc  are wonderful and accentuate a woman's beauty.  If that is all of her pics I move on though. For me it is an indicator that we probably wouldn't be a good fit.  I like to see some casual shots and selfies as well.  I am a casual person and look for a lady that can also feel comfortable in a casual and relaxed manner.  Just my perspective.

awesome! 

On 9/26/2018 at 6:39 AM, stevie-2249 said:

agreed!