Turtle138

Who has been nabbed by LE tell your story.

54 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Stormy Brooks said:

The Windows were all rolled down!!

Doesn’t matter. If I would’ve seen that chihuahua it would now be living with me biting the heels of my shepherds. 

Sorry, I just feel very strongly about certain things and I voice them.  

Edited by Laci French

On Tuesday, September 25, 2018 at 0:54 PM, goodguy69 said:

Had more run ins than I care to remember. I thought speed limit signs were just suggestions back in the day, if not why do speedometers go to 120 mph or better. Got expensive, so I slowed down and found something else (I enjoy), to spend the money on.

Took me a while to learn that they were referring to the maximum. Oops. :unsure:

13 hours ago, Laci French said:

People please don’t ever leave your dog in a hot car. If I personally see this shit I will break the window to get the dog out. 

Me too, might even do some extra body work if I have time.

On Tuesday, September 25, 2018 at 6:29 PM, Stormy Brooks said:

Had a cute chawawa left her in the car with the windows rolled down to go visit my friend in the hospital when I went back to my car the dog police had my dog and gave me a ticket for not having water in-car....I forgot I had court about it so I missed my court date when I finally got pulled over for speeding in a school zone unknowingly I had a warrant and did 6 days in jail for a dog that I no longer had any more :unsure:

What happened? Did he escape.:confused:

1 hour ago, Stormy Brooks said:

Lol I ended up moving and could not keep her so I gave her to my mom and and she ran away LMAO!

Lol & LMAO:confused:

classy...…..

Edited by parkercole

17 hours ago, Stormy Brooks said:

She was just a runner i found her on the streets and took her in she was just a runner lol

From a fryer to a runner. At least she's moving up in the world. :cool:

I got pulled over for dui. But I was drunk. Expensive lesson well learned, Be safe my friends.

On 9/27/2018 at 6:13 AM, Laci French said:

People please don’t ever leave your dog in a hot car. If I personally see this shit I will break the window to get the dog out. 

+20 on that, 6 days wasn't enough. 

get out of the habit of taking your dog for rides in the car. Unless, you are going on walk or vet. Just thinking a dog is so much happier in a fenced yard at home. I have a big fat cat named Mister Reuben. He does his own thing and bellows for food when his bowl is empty. This cat is so silly spoiled and yes I love him! 

This picture is scary of a big chicken I love! 

unnamed.jpg

On 25.9.2018 at 8:03 AM, Turtle138 said:

So any good stories? 

Between, roughly, 2000 and 2005 I was living in the DC area. Back in those days, the halcyon days of "apartment brothels - 3-8 girls renting an apartment in one of those huge apartment complexes that were dotted around in VA, DC and Md.-, I was banging hookers at least 3-5 times a week. It was always great fun: no fatties, girls usually 20ish, not (yet) jaded, great service at affordable rates - there even was a place that advertised a $50/15 minutes special.:)

Anyways, I had read an ad in one of the local rags: "hot latin girls ready to service you" or something like that. So, I take the Metro to Silver Spring, then take a cab to the motel where the girls were staying. I knock on the door, and it's three girls to a tiny room. My gut tells me: best to leave, but my dick tells me: Let's do this. Service is very affordable. I pick one of the girls, the other two disappear into the bathroom for a smoke. 

All sorts of bad thoughts are running through my brain, so I pull down my pants, slap the jimmy hat on, tell the girl to bend over, and start plugging her doggy style. I quickly nut, and by this time I'm so worried that I leave the condom on, pull up my pants and quickly leave. 

I'm walking down the stairs, when I see two squad cars pull into the parking lot.....I casually pretend nothing is happening and quietly disappear around the corner. Next day it's in the paper: motel brothel raided by Maryland LE....

Phew.....

4 hours ago, 2Big said:

Between, roughly, 2000 and 2005 I was living in the DC area. Back in those days, the halcyon days of "apartment brothels - 3-8 girls renting an apartment in one of those huge apartment complexes that were dotted around in VA, DC and Md.-, I was banging hookers at least 3-5 times a week. It was always great fun: no fatties, girls usually 20ish, not (yet) jaded, great service at affordable rates - there even was a place that advertised a $50/15 minutes special.:)

Anyways, I had read an ad in one of the local rags: "hot latin girls ready to service you" or something like that. So, I take the Metro to Silver Spring, then take a cab to the motel where the girls were staying. I knock on the door, and it's three girls to a tiny room. My gut tells me: best to leave, but my dick tells me: Let's do this. Service is very affordable. I pick one of the girls, the other two disappear into the bathroom for a smoke. 

All sorts of bad thoughts are running through my brain, so I pull down my pants, slap the jimmy hat on, tell the girl to bend over, and start plugging her doggy style. I quickly nut, and by this time I'm so worried that I leave the condom on, pull up my pants and quickly leave. 

I'm walking down the stairs, when I see two squad cars pull into the parking lot.....I casually pretend nothing is happening and quietly disappear around the corner. Next day it's in the paper: motel brothel raided by Maryland LE....

Phew.....

2Big has 8 dots.  He must be our Hobby God😳

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

Laci you are SO right!!!! ........

OMG!!! Hobby Spectacular God!

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

I used to give my wife (now ex-wife) hundreds of dollars every month in exchange for the occasional boring mercy fuck or terrible obligatory sex.  Then, after years of hen pecking and honey do lists, it became clear that she wanted to become a married spinster.  I couldn't take it any more: I DECIDED TO TURN MY SELF IN TO THE LAW.  Although the judge gave me a huge fine, he did set me free.  The amazing thing is that there are wonderful ladies that actually want to have fantastic sex.  All I really need to do is be a gentleman, talk like an educated human being, take a shower, brush my teeth, and every time I eat pussy make sure I eat that pussy like it's the last time I will every eat pussy.  Then, BINGO, I have a great sex partner available for the rest of my life!  Why anyone would tolerate paying for the "wifey"  experience is beyond comprehension.  From the bottom of my heart: THANK YOU TOB!!

5 hours ago, Laci French said:

We’re not worthy oh great one

9 hours ago, Laci French said:

So much for chopped liver 😭

Edited by Bit Banger

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

So much for chopped liver 😭

I saw yours this morning and included you in the dot thread. I think dots rain down on you late nighters😂😂

1 hour ago, Laci French said:
16 hours ago, 2Big said:

Best comment quote of the day! Thank you Laci! .......

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

Jeeze folks, you have all made your "pet in hot car" attitudes pretty clear, no need to continue piling on poor Stormy.  I am sure that she learned her lesson and was just voluntarily sharing her experience with us (as the OP asked).  Could we please wipe the slate clean and welcome Stormy to our community of serious dog lovers?

Welcome Stormy, glad to have you here.

On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 8:05 AM, Laci French said:

Well, he was always my hobby God anyway, dots or no dots :rolleyes:

Check it out: all the guys with eight dots have like 3,000+ posts.  I never noticed it before, but 2Big has over 5,000 posts - must be some kind of volume of posts thing, not so much a quality of posts thing. B)

3 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Welcome Stormy, glad to have you here.

Welcome Stormy! 

On 9/25/2018 at 0:46 PM, airamericavet65 said:

Don't know if this counts but spent a weekend in the Tijuana jail back in the 60s but that's a whole nother story

Ha, ha, been there, done that back in the 80's.  Thrown in a holding cell with about 10 other guys mostly drunk.  Nothing to sit on, bathroom was a hole in the floor in the corner.  Still had all our valuables on us and drunk dude trying to swipe my watch.  Bailed out in the afternoon by shore patrol.  Ah, good times.