xxxmichaelxxx2017

New user

6 posts in this topic

Hello, I’m new to this site and I am interested in spending time with a provider but I’m nervous. I’m not sure if it’s natural to be nervous or not. How do you tell fake profiles and profiles which may be law enforcement? It may be a dumb question but like I said I’m just new and getting my feet wet. 

Use the reviews. Find who you like through the reviews not listings first. Make sure they have plenty of reviews going back quite a while, and also look at who is giving the review and the other reviews they ha e given. This should give enough comfort that you are looking at a legit provider, not le and not scam. Then see if she has any listings recently. Also I like to see if they are active in these forums and search their phone and email to see where else they show up. 

As for being nervous, I'm new too and every experience so far I am always nervous. But guess that's part of the excitement. 

Good luck and be safe

Heck l am still nervous. 

And it's natural for every new encounter. 

If not it's not fun.

Read as much as you can on the boards and educate yourself.  Find a gentleman that has been around for a while and reach out for guidance.  

Best of luck to you!

I was enjoying a little post-cotial cuddling with my fave yesterday and we started talking about our first date, nearly a year ago. She said that she was really nervous, and I was totally surprised, since she seemed so cool and calm. I recalled being pretty nervous myself, but she said it didn't show at all.

Point being that we have 15 years between us in this sport, and both still get a case of nerves when we meet someone new, but that it may not show at all.

That's actually part of the fun for me, I am a bit of an adrenaline junkie.