eatu55

Still alive

7 posts in this topic

Howdy Colorado folks.

Just popping in to say I'm still alive and busy as heck traveling to Seattle each week since July. I'm always happy to see the posts and reviews. I'm exploring PNW ladies while assigned up there, so definitely not out of the hobby.

Take care and be well. The Broncos won't always suck as they did today. What an embarrassment that game was.

No wonder business has been down for the ladies the last few months...

Glad you are still around.  How is Seattle (and I don't mean the Seahawks) ?  Hopefully you've had some fun that doesn't always include coffee, fish and/or seafood.  :)

Seattle is lovely! One of my favorite cities by far. Especially for this hobby- There are many fine ladies there on TNA. I’m planning a visit here soon, because Mt.rainier during fall is absolutely beautiful😍🌲(I think it’s time for a new buns in front of the mountains pic anyway) 🏔

I love Seattle and happy to know all is good in your world. Go eat at Elliott’s Oyster House while in town. 

Be good and have fun. 

12 hours ago, Leena_rose said:

Seattle is lovely! One of my favorite cities by far. Especially for this hobby- There are many fine ladies there on TNA. I’m planning a visit here soon, because Mt.rainier during fall is absolutely beautiful😍🌲(I think it’s time for a new buns in front of the mountains pic anyway) 🏔

But I love that Pic!