Audrey Astor

Lots of Talk About References

48 posts in this topic

The one thing I have wondered about is how many references are preferred, and do some provider references carry more weight then others?

18 hours ago, LightningP said:

I was wondering about the P411 thing. I’ve been told about that by my lady friend but it is “no longer accepting new members” anyone know what that’s all about?

Not sure if anyone has answered this or not, but as far as I know they are! 

3 hours ago, Chrissy said:

LOL. I am still here Wolfe. I will always be Your ref 😎

So if someone asks about "J.R"....you won't remember me ??    :(  

22 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

If the ladies want their clients to have no choice but to come back and see them, treat them so damn good during their visits, and outside of visits that can't stay away. Lol. I give my clients references, and let them know it's ok to use me. Hell, I encourage them to see all my friends. Most of them still come back. Even if they don't and find someone they enjoy spending their time and money with more, that's ok too. We're always seeing new guys, and hopefully making them new regulars. It's weird to me to treat a client like a possession. I never understood it. 

Often I am used over and over again for reference by the same guy.It really does make me wonder why some of the ladies are not more reference friendy? I think just about all the ladies on TOB that know of me have revived a reference from me. None of my references on any particular guy I have given have ever backfired on me either. I know my clients and I always ask that the guy reminds me prior to requesting a reference especially if it has been longer than 3months. Just because it is so very important that my reference is spot on for the provider!😘

14 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Often I am used over and over again for reference by the same guy.It really does make me wonder why some of the ladies are not more reference friendy? I think just about all the ladies on TOB that know of me have revived a reference from me. None of my references on any particular guy I have given have ever backfired on me either. I know my clients and I always ask that the guy reminds me prior to requesting a reference especially if it has been longer than 3months. Just because it is so very important that my reference is spot on for the provider!😘

Thank you sweet Kali for always being reference friendly. 💋🤗

On 9/22/2018 at 10:44 AM, Audrey Astor said:

There have been several new threads lately about being new, references, how to get them etc. My question to the guys is; Do you know when you are seeing a non-reference friendly lady or a lady that simply does not respond to reference requests? I'm not sure if you guys are being mislead in thinking that you will be given a reference, simply don't care at the time or what the situation might be. I ask because I am constantly having gentlemen use ladies for references that have never giving a reference to me or a large group of my peers. I may be beating a dead horse here, but I am really curious as to why this continues to be an issue. Obviously, it's a personal choice for a lady as to whether she provides references. It's just annoying when a guy wants to schedule a date, doesn't want to provide screening information, but the reference he is using is no good. I feel so bad for them. The other annoyance is when I have had a half hour date with someone 6 months ago, never seen him again, given him 10 references and yet he still uses me. Why not use the other 10 ladies? 

On a positive note, we have an awesome group of ladies on the scene that are Johnny on the Spot with references. It's been awesome lately with the level of response, and the turn around time. 

Audrey Baby!

Great thread!   I am I guess what you would call 50/50 reference friendly. If I and contacted to be used as a reference I expect that gentleman to call me and let me know that the provider is going to be contacting me.

I am in the exact same boat with you I had not one but two gentleman I saw one time and they use me six seven times for a reference!   Ridiculous.... and then I was told I was rude.

I guess my main thought process on reference checking is always been... it's just not very discreet.   I actually had a situation at one point where I talk to someone for 15 minutes.  When I ask my client how it was, he said, " I never used you as a reference." Scary!

I guess I'm a bit confused on the references on TOB.  I had thought that a provider I contacted on TOB could look up my profile and see which ladies had given me a reference, which I had also understood to be a simple "he's OK" kinda thing. In other words, if 3 or 4 or 10 or 24 ladies had given me a "ok" reference, a lady I was reaching out to for the first time could somewhat be assured that I was an OK guy to see. Am I wrong about this, or...?  

I want to make sure the ladies feel comfortable with me, and know that I will be discreet, respectful, etc...

32 minutes ago, Just Another Guy said:

I guess I'm a bit confused on the references on TOB.  I had thought that a provider I contacted on TOB could look up my profile and see which ladies had given me a reference, which I had also understood to be a simple "he's OK" kinda thing. In other words, if 3 or 4 or 10 or 24 ladies had given me a "ok" reference, a lady I was reaching out to for the first time could somewhat be assured that I was an OK guy to see. Am I wrong about this, or...?  

I want to make sure the ladies feel comfortable with me, and know that I will be discreet, respectful, etc...

We are all different, and no 2 providers screen the same. Whether its references on TOB, or okays on P411, it is still up to the provider to decide who she is comfortable seeing. Just because you have 3 or 4 or 10 or 24 ladies who say you are okay, or you are fine, or you are safe, for some of us, we need a little more info to decide if we are a good fit or not. I would compare it to if you saw a provider who had all references that say she's okay, she's fine, she's safe and that's it. Yes, it's better than nothing, and if I was just interested in getting an appointment, that would be fine. But I'm looking for a little more than that for my clients AND for myself.  I never ask references for specifics about your session, but I do have a couple questions I ask to help me determine if we would get along well. We are all different. This isn't a one size fits all kind if deal, and I dont want to be having a bunch of unpleasant experiences. 

3 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

We are all different, and no 2 providers screen the same. Whether its references on TOB, or okays on P411, it is still up to the provider to decide who she is comfortable seeing. Just because you have 3 or 4 or 10 or 24 ladies who say you are okay, or you are fine, or you are safe, for some of us, we need a little more info to decide if we are a good fit or not. I would compare it to if you saw a provider who had all references that say she's okay, she's fine, she's safe and that's it. Yes, it's better than nothing, and if I was just interested in getting an appointment, that would be fine. But I'm looking for a little more than that for my clients AND for myself.  I never ask references for specifics about your session, but I do have a couple questions I ask to help me determine if we would get along well. We are all different. This isn't a one size fits all kind if deal, and I dont want to be having a bunch of unpleasant experiences. 

Thanks Hunter! That does help me understand this a lot better! 

1 minute ago, Just Another Guy said:

Thanks Hunter! That does help me understand this a lot better! 

Thank you for your patience, and I appreciate you guys trying to understand, and asking questions, and also letting us know where you're coming from as well. 💙

10 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Hit it right on the head. Every person that I am willing to see I screen differently. References or not. I screen the guy with references the same way I do the newbie. I’ve had references in the past stating they are fine to see and they were definitely were not. Just trying to keep myself from getting into a situation where I’m not able to regain control, again. 

3 minutes ago, AmberLynn720 said:

Hit it right on the head. Every person that I am willing to see I screen differently. References or not. I screen the guy with references the same way I do the newbie. I’ve had references in the past stating they are fine to see and they were definitely were not. Just trying to keep myself from getting into a situation where I’m not able to regain control, again. 

Thanks Amber.  I think we're all trying to be safe and secure with each other, and I'm glad I understand the point of view of the ladies a bit better now.

22 hours ago, Elle Blake said:

Audrey Baby!

Great thread!   I am I guess what you would call 50/50 reference friendly. If I and contacted to be used as a reference I expect that gentleman to call me and let me know that the provider is going to be contacting me.

I am in the exact same boat with you I had not one but two gentleman I saw one time and they use me six seven times for a reference!   Ridiculous.... and then I was told I was rude.

I guess my main thought process on reference checking is always been... it's just not very discreet.   I actually had a situation at one point where I talk to someone for 15 minutes.  When I ask my client how it was, he said, " I never used you as a reference." Scary!

O be used over and over again as a reference after the client has reviewed several other ladies and what else have you...to keep returning to the same provider time and again will make the provider a bit agitated! And rightfully so! Sorry Elle Blake! ❤️

On 9/22/2018 at 6:51 PM, Winston_Smith said:

Hunter that is good to hear!  So a P411 request does not require references?    This i guess is the ultimate question for you and all the other ladies of TOB...

If a gent has p411 and okays of ACTIVE providers-that’s good for me. I’ll reach out to the most recent on my own via p411 and ask about the gent (Did so with a gent Hunter has seen) then I’ll message about the session. 

The newest issue with references.... 

DUNT DUNT DUNNNNNNNNN

GUYS ARE USING LADIES THEY'VE NEVER SEEN. Because some providers just take a guy at his word. Oh honey noooo-by honey i mean ladiesssssss SCREEN FOR YOUR SAFETY! 

I do not screen clients to be nosey. I screen to keep my EXSITING clients safe & to know whose walking through my door. I also enjoy helpful tidbits like “don’t touch his feet” or “heads up he’s gonna make you wash your hands-a lot” that’s useful to me. I love to create a safe, fun environment.

With the “retired ladies” we very much respect their privacy not to reach out-but guys.... with your OG ref gals retired... you seriously mean to tell me you haven’t seen anyone else... 

——How can/do you request a reference from a recent visit. Do what my awesome guys do:

Shortly after the session I recieve a lovey thank you text, the gent praises the session then asks if I am ok with giving a reference, if I had a good session as well I say “of course!” I happily give “Ok” on p411 and references on TOB. I wish more gents would review so I have better standings in the fold-but I encourage using p411 or TOB fully and collecting references. Just remember to share your references not tell us your TOB handle. We canNOT look you gents up. 

Also good morning & Happy Taco Tuesday! 

👅✌🏼/🌮🤤

Edited by Dani Panti

A good thing to remember if the provider is contacting another provider to say your Name!

I get these text requests for a reference with no name. I shouldn't have to do research to see who is inquiring.

I respond but i'm pretty straight about Who Are You and it's rude to approach anyone asking for something without introducing yourself.

18 minutes ago, Kandi Apple said:

A good thing to remember if the provider is contacting another provider to say your Name!

I get these text requests for a reference with no name. I shouldn't have to do research to see who is inquiring.

I respond but i'm pretty straight about Who Are You and it's rude to approach anyone asking for something without introducing yourself.

Thanks Kandi! Yes ladies, please be thoughtful when reaching out for a reference, and please include as much information about the gentleman you inquire about in your INTIAL request. Name, number, email, handles, whatever you have. At the very least your name, and the gentleman's name and contact number. 💙

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

Question for our lovely ladies. If I have requested a reference and it is not acted upon, I see it as “pending”. Do you have a view of that? Can you see who she is etc.? Feel free to PM me with your sage response...

35 minutes ago, LightningP said:

Question for our lovely ladies. If I have requested a reference and it is not acted upon, I see it as “pending”. Do you have a view of that? Can you see who she is etc.? Feel free to PM me with your sage response...

We can not see that you have a reference pending.

The lady you asked for a reference from can only see that she has a request pending on her TOB profile.