SunshineQ

411 DenverBabeNicole BANNED

23 posts in this topic

Those pictures where used on another profile that got banned and mark fake last month or the month before if my memory serves me right

I feel like these pics have circulated in the past. Im.sure it wont be long till someone else chimes in! 

Edited by MeganMarie4u

54 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

I feel like these pics have circulated in the past. Im.sure it wont be long till someone else chimes in! 

I think you're right - particularly the one of her on the bed. For some reason I thought the last person who used it went by petiteblonde or something along those lines but I can't find the profile at the moment. 

On 11/1/2018 at 7:49 PM, DenverBabeNicole said:

I’m new to TOB  If my pictures were used on another profile, please let me know because they belong to me! I am real, my photos are real, and I can prove it with video if necessary-. 💕

For one, I love videos. Video, video, video! :wub:

On 11/1/2018 at 8:49 PM, DenverBabeNicole said:

I’m new to TOB  If my pictures were used on another profile, please let me know because they belong to me! I am real, my photos are real, and I can prove it with video if necessary-. 💕

You have to know the posts in this thread are steering people away from you not towards you.  I'm sure you would be doing yourself a big favor to legitimize yourself if what you say is true.   So...

On 11/9/2018 at 11:58 PM, tide32 said:

I think Nicole has left the building. :(

She has a website on her profile now with a video.  Her video offers some strong evidence in her favor.

2 minutes ago, synoches said:

She has a website on her profile now with a video.  Her video offers some strong evidence in her favor.

I'd say the self reviews would be a huge issue if I was a hobbyist

I'm not an avid snapchat user.... but when I record a video of myself and post it.... it removes all the excess clutter on the screen.... just seems odd...

Edited by MeganMarie4u

5 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

I'd say the self reviews would be a huge issue if I was a hobbyists.

7 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

I just found a fake provider account that even had a Facebook profile, with tons of videos.  It was still fake.  Unless the video shows Denver or she says she's in Denver in the video then it doesn't prove anything.  

I will give her credit for saying she's denverbabenichole..... but she could have done more....especially if your being questioned.... her Twitter started in september but all her posts were from yesterday....🙄

33 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

Actually, I'm calling complete legit.  I told her to put a pic on her profile holding up three fingers and she did.  So she's definitely the girl in the photos

It's not there now... Sorry, but the multiple self-reviewing is enough for a "no" from me. Too bad, because she's hot as hell.

2 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

It's still there.  Look at her first pic, her hand on her ribs is showing three fingers.  The self reviewing isn't a good sign but she is the girl in the photos.

Got it. I was looking for something more obvious. My bad, but still a no. That said, I'd be more open once I see some real reviews.

Edited by Just Another Guy

4 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

Actually, I'm calling complete legit.  I told her to put a pic on her profile holding up three fingers and she did.  So she's definitely the girl in the photos

Or not.

There is a thread on the board re: the software ala Photoshop that allows you to add hand holding the pieces of paper with a lady's phone/name on it, today's date, etc. And part of that is adding in hands.

Unless she's holding the latest copy of "Denver Post" or "Westword",  not going to trust the "hold up x fingers". In this case, she could not use the selfie camera on the phone and hold three fingers under her chin etc? But back to first part of paragraph, still not real "proof".

No legitimate girl needs to self review, or make stuff up. That's a whole lot of extra work for no extra dough. Hobbying is fun, and it's way to easy to get great reviews by just having a good time, and treating your men well. Work smarter not harder and life will be much easier, even with all the day to day challenges in the hobby. ✌💙😊

24 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

No legitimate girl needs to self review, or make stuff up. That's a whole lot of extra work for no extra dough. Hobbying is fun, and it's way to easy to get great reviews by just having a good time, and treating your men well. Work smarter not harder and life will be much easier, even with all the day to day challenges in the hobby. ✌💙😊

EXACTLY.

The self-reviews flags weren’t there when I made my comment about her site.  Too bad...just when you want to see things with optimism, the seesaw goes the other way.  Oh well.

I’ll still add that her video makes me less concerned about her being the girl in the photos but multiple self-reviews say enough for me, regardless.

18 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

How did you get so smart. ;)