SexiKenni

Most Walkable/ Picturesque Neighborhoods

8 posts in this topic

What, in you guys' opinions , are some of the most walkable/ picturesque neighboorhoods in Denver? As someone mentioned in a previous thread, autumn isin the heezy and I have a strong desire to be out in it. Thanks in advance

City park and to the east (Park Hill) and west.  Washington park and in all directions.  Cheesman park (for the leaves) and the Botanical Gardens, which are right next door to Cheesman park. 

Following this :) I just moved from Oregon and am dying to see what fall colors look like out here! Honestly the best season <3 

Take the time to drive up to the Maroon Bells outside of Aspen great hikes with great scenery

On 9/21/2018 at 3:22 PM, SexiKenni said:

What, in you guys' opinions , are some of the most walkable/ picturesque neighboorhoods in Denver?

Mine.

Depends on what you mean by picturesque?  7th Avenue between Colorado Blvd and Josephine are beautiful.

On 9/21/2018 at 7:21 PM, Leena_rose said:

Following this :) I just moved from Oregon and am dying to see what fall colors look like out here! Honestly the best season <3 

head up in them hills and see what colorado can look like when it turns this time of year.  Oregon, like Vermont have great falls but having seen them all i must say CO up at altitude can be breathtaking when the aspens turn...

285 out towards beuna vista or rabbit ears pass if you time it just right are both very do-able from denver.