Hulk

Who would you bring back?

119 posts in this topic

Who would you bring back from retirement if you could?  This list of course is subjective but my ATF's (All Time Favorite GFE providers) in no particular order include: (Jae Taylor - AKA Birdie,  Rayna De Leon, Katia Kovar, Stacy Carlson, and Nicolette Marie).  I try to not dwell on the past too much as there are many current providers, some of which are in my ATF category!

Three that come quickly to mind are Kodi Wolfe, Jennifer (Wicked Surrender), and Octavia.

The person I would bring back I believe wants no mention of her non de plume but her name was either a type of cloth or a geographic location.

Very smart person with great personality and amazing skills.

Sofía Montana without a doubt. ATF for me....

Edited by Storm

The two that instantly come to my mind go back a long way... Nina and Missy. Nina retired and sadly I believe that Missy passed away. Both were fantastic women!  

Beautiful Bella ....good thing she moved on or I will be divorced and brook....The firs time I meet her I went back the next 2 Days

Two that have stuck in my mind, Jessica Kent, and Dakota a(Blonde &Blue).

Wish them both the best.

2 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Three that come quickly to mind are Kodi Wolfe, Jennifer (Wicked Surrender), and Octavia.

Kodi is no relation to your mild mannered reporter and agree on Octavia..she introduced me to TOB.  Ava Allure was fine,but she seems to have disappeared. Going way back to the 80s,like to see what the lady named "Slash" is up to.She was a riot.

Gina from Colorado Springs and Miss Tiffany from Jenna's Jewels

Looking way back to ladies that are retired for sure, at the top of my list would be Adrielle Cordeaux (those wings, sigh), petite Ember, Aubrey (of the lamp), Nicolette Marie, Toni, and of course, Jenna and Brooke's love nest - back and forth, back and forth.  Sigh.

I would like to see Kodi (all american girl), Cheyenne, and Jae Taylor. There was another girl from long ago I think her name was Kim. She was a wonderful person and would try to help single moms and even held a fund raiser once at a local bar. Never knew what happened to her.

Robin it's been gone for 10 years would love to see her again

My choices would be Ashliegh Sparks, Cindy Moore, Aubrey(of lamp post and garage), Brae, and Lauren Alexis..mmmm.. she could go non stop on the Os..have not met another lady to match her.

Dawna.

Had a appointment with Jae when was getting out that never happened. Wished it had.

Always wanted to meet Dakota. 

3 hours ago, Laci French said:

Destiny...always wanted to meet her. 

Oh! I loved her and Asia Kim. They had the best doubles and party pics 😆

14 hours ago, geecue2 said:

Wonder and Meagan Rae

Wonder was a good friend of Stacey Carlson that I wanted to meet but waited too long and she retired :(

12 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Looking way back to ladies that are retired for sure, at the top of my list would be Adrielle Cordeaux (those wings, sigh), petite Ember, Aubrey (of the lamp), Nicolette Marie, Toni, and of course, Jenna and Brooke's love nest - back and forth, back and forth.  Sigh.

Ditto on Aubrey (of the lamp) I saw her several times and should have included her on my list of awesome past ATF's!  I saw Adrielle once before she disappeared and she was great too,  I still remember her photo in the sexy short skirt golfer outfit wow!

One truly would love to see is fiji she was amazing , greatest set of legs and awesome personality …..

In no particular order - Christina of Denver, Jae, Tabitha Grey, Alia Violet, Lady Raquelle and Cristal Geyser.  Great thread.  One thing I've learned is if you'd like to see a lady, you better see her sooner than later, or you'll be contributing names like we're doing.

Never met Emerald, another gone too soon was a looker whose name might have been China. Met Asia Kym at a party,super nice lady.