Hulk

Who would you bring back?

119 posts in this topic

40 minutes ago, BigBaldBlk said:

In no particular order - Christina of Denver, Jae, Tabitha Grey, Alia Violet, Lady Raquelle and Cristal Geyser.  Great thread.  One thing I've learned is if you'd like to see a lady, you better see her sooner than later, or you'll be contributing names like we're doing.

A trip down memory lane is not complete without mention of Cristal Geyser,  saw her many times back in the day!

18 hours ago, Laci French said:

Destiny...always wanted to meet her. 

I had the pleasure of meeting Destiny at one of The Passion Pussycats  "Meet & Greet" gatherings about a year before that group split up.

She was way taller than I had previously imagined,  a real Amazon type and very sexy,  I wish I had opted to see her before she vanished the scene!

How can you old timers not include Sweet Ashley?  She set the example for all others to follow.

I met many of the above mentioned.  All are missed but none more than Ashley.

21 hours ago, ColoTallGuy said:

My choices would be Ashliegh Sparks, Cindy Moore, Aubrey(of lamp post and garage), Brae, and Lauren Alexis..mmmm.. she could go non stop on the Os..have not met another lady to match her.

Cindy Moore the quintessential  MILF!! How could I have forgotten. Classy, fun, sweet lady.  If I remember correctly she was among the very first ladies to have pics on TOB. She was very good at making one feel like she was a friend ready to be naughty.

I agree with Cindy Moore.  I think she was the first lady I ever saw.  I also miss Megan Rae and her humorous posts as well. Justina was also one who was a class act.

5 hours ago, lowboy said:

I always wanted to meet Beverly Fisher but never did.

I also never personally met Beverly but she was truly an awesome, smart and very funny lady!  I really enjoyed her contributions on the forum too!  

1 hour ago, Just Plain Joe said:

Wonder, Stacy Carlson, and my ATF who shall remain nameless.  :)

Ah, yes, Stacy and Wonder, such memories, thank you!

I miss a certain lady whose name went by something that happens in the winter season and a reference to the rockies.  She was a great lady for a variety of reasons.  Fun to hang out with, always made me feel fantastic and so very skilled.

I always enjoyed my time with Aqua, Leigh Morgan, Jill, Chloe Bloom, Emily Hunter and Justina Carter.  

On 9/22/2018 at 5:38 PM, lowboy said:

I always wanted to meet Beverly Fisher but never did.

She is a beauty!!!!😊

On 9/22/2018 at 5:19 PM, oldertruckguy-9225 said:

Cindy Moore the quintessential  MILF!! How could I have forgotten. Classy, fun, sweet lady.  If I remember correctly she was among the very first ladies to have pics on TOB. She was very good at making one feel like she was a friend ready to be naughty.

Back when I joined,there were many ladies with pictures.

On ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 5:44 AM, Hulk said:

Wonder was a good friend of Stacey Carlson that I wanted to meet but waited too long and she retired :(

Threesomes were amazing. 

1 hour ago, geecue2 said:

Threesomes were amazing. 

Oh yes, that would be Kodi & Gina (of CoS).

Bevery Fisher & Muffin did a pretty good job, too.  And of course Sunny Phillips and ANY of her friends. 

Oh the memories 😄🤪😋

13 hours ago, Studman said:

Allie Kat and Kandi

If the Kandi you are referring to was "The Kandi Shop", I agree.  She has crossed my mind a few times.  

5 hours ago, average1 said:

If the Kandi you are referring to was "The Kandi Shop", I agree.  She has crossed my mind a few times.  

Yes that’s her not only great at what she does but truly enjoyed it very much

I came to the party too late and totally missed Melissa Sterling. Nothing but regrets.

14 hours ago, FunInHR99 said:

Bianca. Always a great time

I forgot about her. Nabinna and Thalia/Katerina too. :rolleyes:

On Friday, September 21, 2018 at 2:25 PM, don juan said:

Beautiful Bella ....good thing she moved on or I will be divorced and brook....The firs time I meet her I went back the next 2 Days

If you weren't impressed by her beauty, you had to be blind.