kinky_dog

Anyone seen Chase

15 posts in this topic

Just wondering if anyone has see Chase lately? She was one of my favorite providers. Hopefully she’s hasn’t left the business.

There's at least two Chases that I'm aware of. Who do mean? Chase of Boulder just posted an ad today.

Are you asking about the girl you wrote a no-show review for, in December? 

Yeah, she had issues with no showing on people. But she was an amazing provider when you could connect with her. 

10 minutes ago, pfunk said:

This is probably why you haven’t heard back from her.  If you’ve tried to reach her and she’s not responding that’s probably a hint. 

Not being a bitch, just giving it to you straight. 

31 minutes ago, kinky_dog said:

Yeah, she had issues with no showing on people. But she was an amazing provider when you could connect with her. 

Why would you even think she would see you again since you wrote a no show bad review on her?

Talk about being stupid.

Haha!!  Dude!?  Why didn’t you change your review if she fixed her shit?  That was a double-edged sword you pulled on yourself there. 

Actually, I think it's one of those swords from an old Arnold movie, with additional spikes at the bottom.  ;)

On 9/20/2018 at 6:02 PM, Bullseye73 said:

Haha!!  Dude!?  Why didn’t you change your review if she fixed her shit?  That was a double-edged sword you pulled on yourself there. 

Seems like he did the same thing for another provider on his list.................I am guessing the reason he won't correct it is because she won't see him again........

On 9/20/2018 at 4:35 PM, pfunk said:

Looks like this one is a no see kind of guy....

If miss Chase chose to opt out he is not the ideal client. 

This guy can start with being a respectful gentleman.

It's kinky_dog's time to move on.

On 9/24/2018 at 0:27 PM, Kandi Apple said:

Sounds like you should take her advice.  

On 9/24/2018 at 0:27 PM, Kandi Apple said:

He is just going to Build Another Handle and  make sure he doesn't see anyone he has seen before and move on. Like a few ladies we already have here :(

The downside to our boards.  When one Makes Foul they just Change identities, some get Caught up and Some don't. :(

13 hours ago, Chrissy said:

He is just going to Build Another Handle and  make sure he doesn't see anyone he has seen before and move on. Like a few ladies we already have here :(

The downside to our boards.  When one Makes Foul they just Change identities, some get Caught up and Some don't. :(

Some are on here with several handles, and even review the same girl under different handles. It's weird, and I don't know why its tolerated. These guys should have an AKA beside their name like the providers have when they switch their names. It's only fair. 

3 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Some are on here with several handles, and even review the same girl under different handles. It's weird, and I don't know why its tolerated. These guys should have an AKA beside their name like the providers have when they switch their names. It's only fair. 

All users are allowed one handle. If you have verifiable information to the contrary please report it.