Mistress Christian Gentry

Are you ready for the fall and what do you like about the fall

35 posts in this topic

For several years right around Veterans Day a bunch of us who served together in Vietnam (50 years ago) get together for the reported purpose of pheasant hunting. We actually do a little pheasant hunting, but spend more time in a lodge drinking good whiskey, eating great food, playing poker, and catching up on what is going on for everyone. Great times!

Unfortunately we are reaching that stage in life where every year or two there will be one less guy to make the trip. Some of the guys are not in the best shape, physically or financially, but some of us are doing pretty well on both counts, so we make sure that everyone who wants to go gets to go.

1 minute ago, easytimes81006 said:

For several years right around Veterans Day a bunch of us who served together in Vietnam (50 years ago) get together for the reported purpose of pheasant hunting. We actually do a little pheasant hunting, but spend more time in a lodge drinking good whiskey, eating great food, playing poker, and catching up on what is going on for everyone. Great times!

Unfortunately we are reaching that stage in life where every year or two there will be one less guy to make the trip. Some of the guys are not in the best shape, physically or financially, but some of us are doing pretty well on both counts, so we make sure that everyone who wants to go gets to go.

THANK YOU for your service and sacrifices.!!!!

I salute you all.

1 hour ago, easytimes81006 said:

For several years right around Veterans Day a bunch of us who served together in Vietnam (50 years ago) get together for the reported purpose of pheasant hunting. ...

Welcome home, brother.

7 hours ago, average1 said:

Thanks for your post.  Chili sounds delicious.  I may have to make a big batch this weekend.  Chili, cheese, a bit of sour cream, crackers...perfect cool fall weather food.

Don't   forget the onions. :P

On 9/26/2018 at 7:58 PM, JungleGeorge said:

I'm a hopeless romantic, girls in yoga pants and leggings

And the BOOTS! Shiny Black Leather, heels, GOD I love the boots and the leggings. It’s hard not to stare, eh Gents?