Mistress Christian Gentry

Are you ready for the fall and what do you like about the fall

35 posts in this topic

Like the foliage change and cooler weather, hate that the women start wearing more clothes.

Ready for sure.Away with the 90+ degree days, and for sure football season is a great part of the fall.

Ready to turn on the heat, so as to stay as close to naked as possible and enjoy the quieting of the world around us. With football back though it might be wiser for me to don a jersey at the local bar and sling drinks.  

I love the cool, crispness to the air, the leaves turning color and the general feeling that comes with Fall. I also love that many of the tourists who have clogged the streets and businesses of my small(ish) town leave to go back to where they came from.

The Fall Colors, Sweaters and Cooler weather! 😆

Fall is definitely my favoritetime of year. Beautiful colors, cooler weather and the rain in the evenings is so relaxing!!!!!!!!!!

21 hours ago, staceyloveablelace27 said:

Yes I am ready for the fall I love the leaves 🍁 changing colors and all the cute fall clothes I get to wear 😊

Am I ready for the fall? Yes and no. YES because I don"t have to worry about a HUGE water bill LOL. I don't have to pull weeds and trim bushes. NO because I love the summer and I am not ready to let it go just yet. No also because here comes the higher heating bill, ughhhhh........

Dislikes, nothing...good sleeping weather, I get 6 hours min a night nooooo problem at all, 8's not uncommon either. Likes, hunting and fishing. 

Fall means beautiful colors nice hikes in the mountains and football go Broncos

By far my favorite time of year!  Enjoying coffee on my patio on a crisp morning. Long sleeve  flannel over t-shirt and shorts.  I get to pull out my sweaters. College football GO BUFFs!!! I remember so vividly the sweet smell of burning leaves in the fall. Used to be able to rake all the leave into a big pile and burn them. The piles would smolder for hours all up and down the street. OOH that smell, can't you smell that smell. That is what the song is about, piles of burning leaves. Yeah it is. The World Series on the radio. No matter where you went you could hear the game on a radio. I could go on forever. Fun post. Thank you! 

2 minutes ago, oldertruckguy-9225 said:

By far my favorite time of year!  Enjoying coffee on my patio on a crisp morning. Long sleeve  flannel over t-shirt and shorts.  I get to pull out my sweaters. College football GO BUFFs!!! I remember so vividly the sweet smell of burning leaves in the fall. Used to be able to rake all the leave into a big pile and burn them. The piles would smolder for hours all up and down the street. OOH that smell, can't you smell that smell. That is what the song is about, piles of burning leaves. Yeah it is. The World Series on the radio. No matter where you went you could hear the game on a radio. I could go on forever. Fun post. Thank you! 

we're all different here, we're all perverts and nasty and kinky and weird....Beverly Fisher. Now there is a blast from the past. Holly Molly! Such a unque personality!! 

Best time of year in Colorado.  The cool nights are perfect for sitting in the hot tub with the fire pit burning right next to it.  Football game on the tv.  Life is good.

I can’t believe no one mentioned sweater puppets, yoga pants and ugg boots!  I love spring and summer, hate fall and winter and I love all the skimpy clothing of summer but I get excited in the fall for the yoga pants and tight sweaters!!  When someone says pumpkin-spice, my mind goes to delicious looking booties!!  Also, it means ice fishing is right around the corner!!

Edited by Bullseye73

This is exactly why I'm coming to Denver! For the last 5 years I have been going to South Florida from Dallas starting in Sept-Oct until Mar-April, so I'm hot in Dallas then hot at the beach lol. This year I'm craving a true Autumn experience and couldn't think of a better place. I'm genuinely excited and know it's gonna be breathtaking!

So much to love about fall. The colors, the cooler weather, PUMPKIN SPICED EVERYTHING, hot tea, sweaters, uggs and warm meals around the table with family and friends. 

Soups, the colors, sweaters, all the beards, and growing my bush out. :D

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

where to start - football, ski season is coming soon...

i love a gal in faded jeans and a tshirts with loose sweater - so naturally hot!

Fall is my absolute favorite! And I'm new to Colorado so I'm trying not to get ahead of myself already thinking about weekend ski trips! Yoga pants, cute tights, high socks and boots, all the chais, pumpkin everything, building warm fires in the fireplace and cuddling up with a good book with something delicious cooking <3 

Longer walks, trees change colors and chili. Loves me some chili.   :P

The sound of the leaves crunching beneath my feet as I'm walking also looking around and seeing all the different colors

Definitely my favorite time for all the things listed above.  Love the colors and I am making a road trip to the northeast that I have been putting off just to experience them.

16 hours ago, tide32 said:

Longer walks, trees change colors and chili. Loves me some chili.   :P

Thanks for your post.  Chili sounds delicious.  I may have to make a big batch this weekend.  Chili, cheese, a bit of sour cream, crackers...perfect cool fall weather food.