jasminewaterss7

Black mail & Being Outted

27 posts in this topic

Ladies and gentleman please please help. I have someone from my past who knows all my family and personal information who has found my ads here and is low key threatening me. I don’t know what to do and I’m 2 minutes away from faking my death and moving to Canada. Help

Jasmine, 

I am so sorry to here that someone is stooping so low.  I wish had some advice but I can only sympathize.  I hope you get through this unscathed.

Best wishes,

Jasmine, there are some real dirt bags in this world and it sounds like you’ve run into one of them. I don’t have any advice off the top of my head, but I think you’re taking the right first step reaching out to people here. Take Laci up on her offer.  Call and talk to her and any other trusted ladies on tob.  Hang in there.

5 hours ago, Laci French said:

I can talk. Call me 

and Laci, thank you for being there for so many of the ladies.  Have not had the opportunity to meet you, but more and more I’m learning that you are a true gem in this community.

Tell him if he continues to threaten you, you’ll make sure his family knows he is seeing ladies from this site.

Turn the tables back on him.

I am assuming it is a guy.

How you handle things depends on how much you have to lose and what your connection is with this person.  

Think it over carefully and you will know what’s right for you. 

Best of luck to you in navigating this situation.  

Knees, meet lead pipe. (I'm kidding)(maybe I'm not).  This kind of shit really pisses me off. Sorry that some examples of my gender are such jerks.

Your family is gonna love you know matter what, if you are outed then at least you don’t have to hide anymore, you may be suprised?

2 hours ago, jasminewaterss7 said:

Ladies and gentleman please please help. I have someone from my past who knows all my family and personal information who has found my ads here and is low key threatening me. I don’t know what to do and I’m 2 minutes away from faking my death and moving to Canada. Help

I do'nt know, and I don't want to know, if the person is looking to blackmail money, services, both, or something else. What I DO know is this 1) Blackmailers seldom if ever stop at one payment. They tend to try to bleed the victim forever.  2) Half the time they divulge the secret anyway. 3) Blackmail, AKA Extortion is A FELONY.  Ilovewomen suggested turning the tables by threatening to tell his family he sees ladies from this site...well, he is half right. Turn the tables by telling him if he informs your family you will turn all the e-mails, recorded phone conversations, and other evidence over to the police and have him imprisoned for 10 years for extortion. Tell him by then your business will be done, so why not involve the police and have his felon ass locked up.

Take a deep breath. Do not isolate yourself. Do not think you are the only one. Continue to reach out. Use the incredible people of this community.  This may sound trite but I suggest making a list of your options. Try it. It can soon begin to look and feel like a plan. That will be empowering. That can give you back some control. That list can give you a focal point, talking points.  As you write, your path most likely become clearer.  The original list will most likely generate newer options or a slightly different approach to existing options. Focus on lessening your anxiety right now. Get yourself straight first then you can tackle about the other part of the equation. Remind yourself that you are a bright, smart intelligent person. Remind yourself that have a value far beyond anything this situation can generate.  You have what it takes to overcome this...AND.. you have a community of caring souls who will help you. USE THEM!!!!! Take Lacie up on her offer. Call her.

I am also betting that you have people who love you and care about you. I am betting they will still love you and care about you no matter what.

This is scary. I can't imagine how scary. But you, with help, can overcome it.

Admiral has a very good suggestion. What that person is doing is illegal.

Stevie is more than likely right as well.

One thing I thought of, if this person is a TOB member, contact the mods and provide them with the persons handle.

Nobody should be subjected to threats or shaming.

I would suggest obtaining the name of a good attorney sympathetic to the needs of ladies here (surely some of the ladies here know of one) and having said attorney after a consult to identify options, contact the jackass and "explain" to him the potential legal ramifications of being an extortionist.  And keep every fricking message of any kind he is stupid enough to threaten you in.  If that fails to lose him, giving in to his demands is really not an option because it never ends.  Stevie is right (hey, when he is, he is).  If he outs you those who love you will get past it eventually.  Those who don't love you really don't matter.  Best I got without a bunch of detail that I don't know and is none of my business.

I agree with what others have said, blackmail will never end if you give in. I would suggest not confirming it is actually you if it is not to late as well. I also agree with the legality approach if you are really concerned about your family finding out. I do know of several ladies that are out to their families and seem to be doing well. I would say if you contact Laci she would be a great resource. Good luck and it would be so much easier if some men weren't complete jerk offs.  

2 hours ago, Just Another Guy said:

Knees, meet lead pipe. (I'm kidding)(maybe I'm not).  

Hahah back when Taking a Knee, Meant taking a knee😂😂

Pm also sent....This situation is just wrong and it is nice to see so many here providing support to another person in the hobby, that is what we need to be strong and keep ourselves together here....I am sorry that it took this to do that but hopefully nothing will come of this and Jasmine will get through it none worse because of it.....It is unfortunate that some people use such things as weapons instead of having the ability to see this is just like anything else and as long as long as none one is being hurt it is no one elses business....

Sent you a pm on how to handle this and it would be a shame to lose a beauty such as yourself.

Come down. Come down hard and let the chips fall where they may. This kinda shit is intolerable. You're faced with a great life opportunity here. No matter what your decision, you'll never be the same. 

What does "low key" threatening mean?  Do you know him?  Obviously he was looking for a provider, but he recognized you. Could he be just hoping to have fun with you, and maybe a discount?

5 hours ago, Rick_A said:

A client of mine told me a little about this story. Thank you for sharing it again. It's an empowering read. 

8 minutes ago, Mike940370 said:

What does "low key" threatening mean?  Do you know him?  Obviously he was looking for a provider, but he recognized you. Could he be just hoping to have fun with you, and maybe a discount?

Honestly what does it matter what "low key" means. A threat is a threat no matter what he is looking for. As a man I think threatening any woman is out of line and would think the rest agree.

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

This is so common in this industry. Men preying on ladies who are on the outskirts of society. 💙

it goes both ways.

Just now, Mr.Pink said:

it goes both ways.

I agree it can go both ways. It's wrong either way. I don't have any experience with this the other way around, but you are correct. 

4 hours ago, oldertruckguy-9225 said:

Focus on lessening your anxiety right now. Get yourself straight first then you can tackle about the other part of the equation. Remind yourself that you are a bright, smart intelligent person. Remind yourself that have a value far beyond anything this situation can generate.  You have what it takes to o

I am also betting that you have people who love you and care about you. I am betting they will still love you and care about you no matter what

I am absolutely touched at the level of concern and love I’m receiving from you all right now. A million things crossed my mind,  none of them good. But you really helped me with this one.

The person isnt a client but someone who knows me intimately. I’m just going to try and manage my anxiety and see what happens. I’ll keep you all updated. 

Edited by jasminewaterss7