K2dnvrfun

A newbie for how long?

23 posts in this topic

Hey lovely ladies. 

So see several ladies say newbies not welcome. So, what defines a newbie, and how long till you graduate to non newbie? Is there a level between newbie and regular? How many levels are there? What comes after regular, super sex savant? Is there somewhere to get a badge or plaque to show when I graduate to the next level? Maybe a sticker or something to put on my car like an uber sticker so everyone knows I've graduated? 

All asked tongue and cheek (or maybe something else in cheek :) )

But for realz if you know the secret code what turns newbie to non newbie?

5 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

When the time comes we will invite you to a secret ceremony in the desert to anoint you and show you the secret handshakes and signs.  In the meantime, behave yourself and tip generously.

I knew it. There is a secret society and handshake. No wonder these ladies are so secretive, cause I don't have my sticker and entrance to society yet. Well, there is a new goal i never thought i have. Get into the non newbie secret desert sex society, nnsdss, mark that acronym down it will stick :)

Edited by K2dnvrfun

when you get into the secret desert sex society, can you pm the locale so I can plug it into my google map machine...?

Edited by lintlizard
map! duh

Maybe you can try getting some references. Start with newbie friendly ladies, be respectful, show them a good time and ask for a reference when you are done.

Having these references may help you schedule with other ladies that are not newbie friendly.

At the same time, some ladies may allow you to schedule with them if you pass their screening ( which may not necessarily require references)

3 hours ago, BadBoy said:

When the time comes we will invite you to a secret ceremony in the desert to anoint you and show you the secret handshakes and signs.  In the meantime, behave yourself and tip generously.

Great......  First I have been waiting to receive a Super Top Secret TOB Decoder Ring and now I find out that I also have to wait for an invite to join the Secret Desert Sex Society!?!?!?  I sure am glad that there are some wonderful ladies to meet in the meantime!!!!!

2 hours ago, lintlizard said:

when you get into the secret desert sex society, can you pm the locale so I can plug it into my google map machine...?

You mean the nnsdss right? For sure I'll help you get in. #newbiessticktogether

2 hours ago, Todoesprivado said:

Maybe you can try getting some references. Start with newbie friendly ladies, be respectful, show them a good time and ask for a reference when you are done.

Having these references may help you schedule with other ladies that are not newbie friendly.

At the same time, some ladies may allow you to schedule with them if you pass their screening ( which may not necessarily require references)

Thanks good plan..I'm working on that.

8 hours ago, BeenHereDoingThis said:

Great......  First I have been waiting to receive a Super Top Secret TOB Decoder Ring and now I find out that I also have to wait for an invite to join the Secret Desert Sex Society!?!?!?  I sure am glad that there are some wonderful ladies to meet in the meantime!!!!!

You get the top secret TOB decoder ring during the Secret Desert Sex Society initiation.  ;)  I'm also still waiting for both !!  Luckily, I have met some TOB ladies who have helped with the pre-initiation training.  The training has been rigorous, but I've been willing to continue to find practice partners so when the time comes, I'll be fully prepared.  :D

Hmmmm. Just looking at A1s join date seems like they are behind on the initiating classes......  

20 minutes ago, BeenHereDoingThis said:

Hmmmm. Just looking at A1s join date seems like they are behind on the initiating classes......  

I signed up for "extra tutoring" sessions because they said I would get an extra, extra special Secret Decoder ring.  Some of the "extra" sessions have been "hard" and exhausting.  But I am persevering because of what they said would be "coming" to me because of the extra tutoring.  Thankfully, I am patient and willing to go the distance, in spite of all of the extra effort this has been.   ;)

1 hour ago, average1 said:

I signed up for "extra tutoring" sessions because they said I would get an extra, extra special Secret Decoder ring.  Some of the "extra" sessions have been "hard" and exhausting.  But I am persevering because of what they said would be "coming" to me because of the extra tutoring.  Thankfully, I am patient and willing to go the distance, in spite of all of the extra effort this has been.   ;)

Life is a Journey and not a Destination.  Maybe I didn't think things through properly here and need to change my course of study to the extended education courses.  I do like the idea of getting the upgraded decoder ring!  After all I do so enjoy the study sessions with these fine Tutors the the extra learning experiences are quite rewarding!

1 hour ago, average1 said:

Now that's some grit you have. I mean to suffer through all the hard times and extra training. A bow down to you

Is there a crash course, as I am from out of state and will only be in town for a week?

I may go home with a broken twig, and berries the size of grapefruits but still willing to attempt the crash course . Haha😄

I want a decoder ring!! I may be dating myself here, but I think providers should start giving out box tops after the session.  Once enough box tops are collected we can mail them in to receive our decoder ring! Who's on board??

I'm sure I still have my Batman decoder ring from the 80's laying around somewhere...i need to go find it.

6 hours ago, goodguy69 said:

Is there a crash course, as I am from out of state and will only be in town for a week?

I may go home with a broken twig, and berries the size of grapefruits but still willing to attempt the crash course . Haha😄

I think the secret decoder ring crosses state lines, so no worries, get to work!

10 hours ago, goodguy69 said:

You would be surprised what you can do in one week if sufficiently motivated:

13 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Highly motivated, just now sure the old body and joints can hold up the the work out, but looking forward to the challenge. You will have to keep me posted on the next desert meeting so I can pick up my decoder ring. If I pass the crash course that is.

What if the decoder ring only decodes the message "Drink more ovaltine"?

christmas-story3.jpg

Thats the beauty of a secret decoder ring, only the person who has it knows what the decoded message is. So you can tell every one it said eat more ???? When it actually said drink more ovaltine. 🤣🤣🤣

On 09/20/2018 at 6:31 AM, goodguy69 said:

On 09/20/2018 at 5:07 PM, BadBoy said:

Well I survived the crash course and enjoyed every second of it. But I think I may still need some remedial tutoring. 😊

On 9/18/2018 at 7:13 PM, BadBoy said:

I love you😂😂