K2dnvrfun

Hello all new here

16 posts in this topic

Hi all am new here. Tested out the hobby a few years back, but didnt really continue,  back for another try.

Attempted some first meetings, made some connections through text. Unfortunately my first apt, highly reviewed, was a no show, second apt with different person, also highly reviewed messed up scheduling, so so far no fun, but will keep trying, look forward to some fun experiences ahead.

See you on the flip side

K

Choose wisely and post the ns review if it falls within the guidelines for such. 

Hope the rest of your encounters are down right magical and welcome to TOB.

Edited by Laci French

Welcome to TOB and hope the experiences get better. Chat with the lady a little more to determine if she's legit. Good Luck! 

15 hours ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Hi all am new here. Tested out the hobby a few years back, but didnt really continue,  back for another try.

Attempted some first meetings, made some connections through text. Unfortunately my first apt, highly reviewed, was a no show, second apt with different person, also highly reviewed messed up scheduling, so so far no fun, but will keep trying, look forward to some fun experiences ahead.

See you on the flip side

K

Welcome back K2. How was the hobby a few years back for you? What was the reason you decided not to continue?

Welcome in! Hope you find a great lady many to choose from too. Ask for advice from one of the hobbiest who he might think might be a great fit for you!

4 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

It gets better.  My first provider ever was a bait and switch.  My first TOB provider, who was well reviewed, was a NCNS with me already over halfway on an 1 hour and 16 minute drive to Canon City.  I heard back from her later and sounds like I was bumped.  I just moved on to other providers and things got better.   

That's good to hear. So far it's been tough, lots of lovely ladies want references, which is cool, but the ladies that don't seem to be hard to get responses from. Or better yet a few ladies started down the path of booking then simply disappeared. Not sure if something I said or what?

I'll keep searching for that atf gfe 

4 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

Welcome back K2. How was the hobby a few years back for you? What was the reason you decided not to continue?

It was fun, no particular reason I stopped, just got my fix, didnt find a fav, and its damn expensive :)

I don't like the half hour, just not enough time to really get into it, and love to get multiple shots;)

This time focused on quality fun and fantasy so being more picky. 

3 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Welcome in! Hope you find a great lady many to choose from too. Ask for advice from one of the hobbiest who he might think might be a great fit for you!

Thanks Kali. Appreciate the welcome.

There are many great ladies, just need to get connected and I guess a few references :)

10 hours ago, Laci French said:

Choose wisely and post the ns review if it falls within the guidelines for such. 

Hope the rest of your encounters are down right magical and welcome to TOB.

Thanks Laci, doing me best to choose wisely, has to meet my criteria and have a lot of good reviews.

Well as for the ncns we had an apt set for 845am. I texted at 810 to say was on way, texted again at 840, waited about 30 min texted and called, ran a close by errand, tried one last time. No response :( I took the morning off work to meet and wasted time, do a that count? Hate to post a bad review, not quite sure the etiquette.

10 hours ago, Zelda Runner said:

Welcome to TOB and hope the experiences get better. Chat with the lady a little more to determine if she's legit. Good Luck! 

Thanks Zelda for the welcome. Thanks for advice. Luck needed and welcomed.

8 hours ago, K2dnvrfun said:

It was fun, no particular reason I stopped, just got my fix, didnt find a fav, and its damn expensive :)

I don't like the half hour, just not enough time to really get into it, and love to get multiple shots;)

This time focused on quality fun and fantasy so being more picky. 

Well hopefully you find a favorite this time before it gets too expensive again...................................LOL I have a feeling you are going to have at least 2 favorites this time around. Good luck and have fun.....

Welcome back K2.  This hobby can be a lot of fun and you can meet some fine ladies.  For me, the keys are research...being able to read between the lines on some reviews )and some of the forum posts) and participating on the board to become a known presence.  Being respectful in all forms of communications is also critical.  I need to remember that we are all real people who are trying to find some ways to have mutual fun.  I hope you find some fun times with some fun ladies.  I think TOB is a great community to be a part of.  It helps me scratch an itch in the best of ways.

Hello and welcome...Remember to embrace the good girls and just move on from the ones not so good!! Keep enjoying life and what you seek shall come!

K2, I'm very new to this activity as well. I'm trying to figure it all out and with only one exception, each of my attempted and even scheduled rendezvous so far have not materialized. It's a challenge but I still believe it's worth it when it does come together. I'm just going to keep trying with a smile on my face and butterflies dancing in my stomach! Good luck fellow newbs! To all you fine folks I've yet to meet, I can't wait for the fun to begin!

I am very sorry to hear that the encounters you scheduled didn't... come through (punny right?)... that is a very frustrating return to the hobby. Lots of research clear plan of action as well as the very important confirmation text. I know personally if I mess up any encounter I do my best to reschedule asap and even tack on a free 30m or give a fair discount! Welcome back and as Laci mentioned please, please review those ladies as nc/ns so the rest of the hobbyists can avoid or plan accordingly. 

1 hour ago, Dani Panti said:

I am very sorry to hear that the encounters you scheduled didn't... come through (punny right?)... that is a very frustrating return to the hobby. Lots of research clear plan of action as well as the very important confirmation text. I know personally if I mess up any encounter I do my best to reschedule asap and even tack on a free 30m or give a fair discount! Welcome back and as Laci mentioned please, please review those ladies as nc/ns so the rest of the hobbyists can avoid or plan accordingly. 

Very punny :) thanks for the encouragement and advice. I feel bad publicly shaming someone especially when I don't know the reason, maybe it was a good reason maybe it wasn't. But all it would have taken is one return text or call to say sorry that is the part the bothers me.