Leena_rose

Not sure how to handle this, advice?

35 posts in this topic

You are an amazing woman and don’t deserve to put up with that.  If fact none of the ladies should have to deal with that.  Doesn’t matter the reason nobody should try to blackmail anyone but threatening a bad review.  Shit happens and you move on. Not enough to put up with that. On the bright side you didn’t end up meeting him, who obviously wasn’t worth your time.  

I hope you never have to deal with that again. 

The rebuttals are quite useful. Sometimes they tell you "ok, this woman is cool".  Other times, "ok, might be best to avoid".  Honesty and explaining without making it personal is the key for me. Just 2 cents. :)

First I m sorry this happened to you. I m also glad it didn’t work out because it could have been worse. This is a place for ladies and gentlemen to meet and enjoy each other’s company. It is not a place for boys to act like idiots!! The best thing to do is let the other ladies know who he is for their safety and move on never let someone threaten you with a review. Your safety is always more important then a review!!

I'm sorry this happened to you. Not one single person deserves that type of abusive response. PERIOD. This thread is not about who did what when that can be discussed in a separate thread.It is about how a lady responds to an out of bounds asshat. Let's not forget that. 

Shit happens in all of our lives and what defines us as people is not what happens but how we respond to it. Leena you did just fine. Even more than what was required imho. It reflects upon your heart and character that it bothered you and sought out guidance. 

Guys...we are asking these ladies for an intimate, personal service which, thankfully, most do enthusiastically. If they have to cancel, even at the last minute, so be it. Have you cussed out, intimidated, been a general asshat to your Dr, Dentist, etc? Not if you're in your right mind. You reschedule and go on. Treat these ladies as the professionals they are.

Lord knows I'm far from the touchy, feely hippie stereotype but damnit...go forth and give off good vibes. We need more of it now than ever.

6 minutes ago, CoOilman said:

I'm sorry this happened to you. Not one single person deserves that type of abusive response. PERIOD. This thread is not about who did what when that can be discussed in a separate thread.It is about how a lady responds to an out of bounds asshat. Let's not forget that. 

Shit happens in all of our lives and what defines us as people is not what happens but how we respond to it. Leena you did just fine. Even more than what was required imho. It reflects upon your heart and character that it bothered you and sought out guidance. 

Guys...we are asking these ladies for an intimate, personal service which, thankfully, most do enthusiastically. If they have to cancel, even at the last minute, so be it. Have you cussed out, intimidated, been a general asshat to your Dr, Dentist, etc? Not if you're in your right mind. You reschedule and go on. Treat these ladies as the professionals they are.

Lord knows I'm far from the touchy, feely hippie stereotype but damnit...go forth and give off good vibes. We need more of it now than ever.

Should have been a +1+1, damn fat, cold thumbs