veteranhobbyist

question for ladies: P411 PM

14 posts in this topic

I have a question for the ladies. On the P411 PM, when you look at the message, do you see the client login date/time at the top of the header?

I am just curious if the ladies can find out when the clients log in without using clicking on our profile.

I have a regular lady who says she's jealous of me seeing other ladies. I wonder if she can find out when I login to P411 that way. Thanks!

11 hours ago, veteranhobbyist said:

I have a question for the ladies. On the P411 PM, when you look at the message, do you see the client login date/time at the top of the header?

I am just curious if the ladies can find out when the clients log in without using clicking on our profile.

I have a regular lady who says she's jealous of me seeing other ladies. I wonder if she can find out when I login to P411 that way. Thanks!

Tell her until that ring is on your finger you are free to play! :D

There's no room for jealousy in this hobby. We've got to spread the love around. That's what keeps it fun and exciting.😁

11 hours ago, veteranhobbyist said:

II have a regular lady who says she's jealous of me seeing other ladies. I wonder if she can find out when I login to P411 that way. Thanks!

Boink, will you accept a CZ? I cant afford real diamonds. 🙃

5 minutes ago, boink36 said:

59 minutes ago, boink36 said:

No, she won't marry me - that's for sure!

52 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

There's no room for jealousy in this hobby. We've got to spread the love around. That's what keeps it fun and exciting.😁

Boink, will you accept a CZ? I cant afford real diamonds. 🙃

Well, we are all humans with feelings. I am flattered that she is jealous. Last time she got jealous, she disappeared on me for a month.

I don't see any type of indication on messages, or anywhere, that a client has logged in or is online, only the date and time the message was sent. 

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

In another parts of the adult entertainment industry,jealously runs wild.  Never could figure out why. Not only is their room for everyone,every consumer likes something different.

7 minutes ago, Leonalune said:

I don't see any type of indication on messages, or anywhere, that a client has logged in or is online, only the date and time the message was sent. 

Thanks!

40 minutes ago, veteranhobbyist said:

Well, we are all humans with feelings. I am flattered that she is jealous. Last time she got jealous, she disappeared on me for a month.

I get the jealousy feelings part, the acting on the jealousy part, not so much

But, hey if you two dig it, 👍😁

She's probably watching this thread right now😳😂

On 9/17/2018 at 8:17 AM, veteranhobbyist said:

We can only see When a message has been read. The only log INS we can see are other providers. 

On 9/17/2018 at 8:17 AM, veteranhobbyist said:

Why in the world would you want something so complicated?

33 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Why in the world would you want something so complicated?

Did you read my mind? 👍

Perhaps the "jealousy" is a part of the turn on process, but the only thing we can see is the "Okays" you have received from others and the date the Provider gave them. So She can see that you have seen several other Providers if you have requested an "OK" from them (so if you saw me for example on 9/18 she can see how many "Okay's" you have and that I was your most recent. 

Cute that you are flattered, and hopefully she isn't actually jealous as Hunter said this is not the place to be jelly!