Sundance

How Old is too Old?

53 posts in this topic

I figure 112 is too old for playtime.    That said,I have a living grandmother whose younger boyfriend of 87,can't keep up with her lust. So if the spirit and the body are willing....why not ?

5 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

I figure 112 is too old for playtime.    That said,I have a living grandmother whose younger boyfriend of 87,can't keep up with her lust. So if the spirit and the body are willing....why not ?

Remind him that when he runs out of steam he can pop out those false teeth and give her a gummer. :D

1 hour ago, boink36 said:

Remind him that when he runs out of steam he can pop out those false teeth and give her a gummer. :D

It's the other way around!!!!  lol  heheheheehehe  who pops the false teeth?? not him-   her!!  hahaahahah

3 hours ago, boink36 said:

Actually he still has a full set of teeth and so does my grandmother.

11 hours ago, Sundance said:

It's the other way around!!!!  lol  heheheheehehe  who pops the false teeth?? not him-   her!!  hahaahahah

IeL6WrJ.jpg

Age is irrelevant, it is how you choose to live that determines your true age....While there are things that can be said about youth, it is not a time in this world that I would wish  to be in my youth....There is far more to be said about maturity as you can see what it is you are going to get because it is already established and not established by days or weeks but by the long haul....Thats how it goes in life and how it really goes with everything.....It is impossible to re-live ones lost youth and only a fool would try to re-live it vicariously through another instead of just living their own life....

7 hours ago, Barbi said:

Age is irrelevant, it is how you choose to live that determines your true age....While there are things that can be said about youth, it is not a time in this world that I would wish  to be in my youth....There is far more to be said about maturity as you can see what it is you are going to get because it is already established and not established by days or weeks but by the long haul....Thats how it goes in life and how it really goes with everything.....It is impossible to re-live ones lost youth and only a fool would try to re-live it vicariously through another instead of just living their own life....

This isn't true, if I could find a copy of Ward's catalog I could prove it. the bra and panty section was great. :D

Now that's too funny.... I always get a great laugh when I come here... Thank you everyone for helping to make this the best place on the internet... 

1 hour ago, boink36 said:

This isn't true, if I could find a copy of Ward's catalog I could prove it. the bra and panty section was great. :D

Sears catalog was much more fun than Wards.

I’d say as long as you enjoy it! As someone who’s visited you previously keep it up as long as you can! 

I personally love older women and have a thing for them. They are super exciting and it is so much more erotic. I was always attracted to middle aged women.

I'm quite the opposite, been here for 15+ years and have always been attracted to the more mature women.  Something about the softer lips and skin just makes me hard.

On 9/14/2018 at 4:45 PM, goodguy69 said:

you are only as old as you feel. Live life to the fullest and regret nothing.

Well then, I'm 21 !!  ......okay, make that twice.🍀

Oh the series Frankie and Gracie--so fun, age makes them better and better.  Another added series coming next year.  They don't age--look it up how old they are. (Jane Fonda and Lilly Tomlin)  go 80s!!  Love the product they promote and sell. lol  The whole thing--helps a person realize and encourages to truck on forever.

On 14.9.2018 at 11:36 PM, Sundance said:

When seeing a lady do you find yourself  only looking at age? 

Women my age throws themselves at me. ;)

4 hours ago, 2Big said:

Women my age throws themselves at me. ;)

Or they just throw their walkers at you 😎

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

Or they just throw their walkers at you 😎

You have me confused with pfunk. <_<

“So many curses, young one. You swear at time. You blaspheme clay, and begrudge your frown. You lament on the folds of your skin and the withering is from the inside.”

This time I’d had enough. I watched as that pixie laughed at my crumbling youth. 

She simply could not understand age. She did not understand my pain.

I opened up an old chapter.

I taught her cancer, not by telling her about it, but by poisoning her woods.

After, I showed the rest of her pixie kin how to burn their civilization to ash. 

‘I’m old but I can shove your skinny ass in the microwave and hit 3:00 without thinking in the morning. The precious waters of the youth you robbed me of will boil you alive. Have a good drown. Now honestly how old can your soul really be?’

That’s what I told that devil. The devil spoke back, 

“Fuck you, old man. I got this ass.”

And I will rise from my crypt. I’ve already a taste for fucking faery.

Now look in the rear view mirror as that Honda minivan rolls over and over again across three lanes of traffic.

Gute Nacht and take your ass with you to hell. I’ll be waiting for you.

I don't see guys under 35. I do not want to be a teacher of sex for them, nor do I want to feed anyone's mommy desires. I want my men to be -men! I like mature men. I don't have much in common with a twenty -something young man. If I am old enough to be their mother,then they are too young for me.  Mature men know how to pleasure a woman. Young guys are still learning. But not from me. I want a man who has had some of life's experiences. The kind that we all experience as we move through life. I am just not interested  in the baby boys, older guys rock for me!🍀