Chrissy

Thank you!

25 posts in this topic

True.....she texted me a few times when i was going thru some medical crap... lifted up my spirits.

5 hours ago, Chrissy said:

.   💜💙💛💜💙💛💚 Laci French I love and appreciate you beyond wordage... Ok.. Now u can take my points!! So0o worth it!!

A truly wonderful lady

There is nobody more friendly and open hearted.  She truly cares.

A special, special lady who actively participates and genuinely cares about people.  It is nice to know that people appreciate her, and I hope she knows how much she is appreciated.

So sweet and what a great way to start the day!  

Chrissy, Fish will gladly take the points😂

Laci is a great caring lady, she has been a great help to me and I hope to be able to return the kindness.

I think it's great to see the ladies keeping an eye on each other and staying safe.  Nicely done.

They say true Beauty comes from within. 

Laci is arguably the most Beautiful person I have ever met and I am truly blessed for that.

46 minutes ago, comfortseeker said:

Laci is arguably the most Beautiful person I have ever met and I am truly blessed for that.

Everyone who has met Laci has been blessed. She will brighten anyone’s day and do anything she can to help everyone.

I have not had the fortune of meeting this wonderful lady, but it is truly refreshing to see so many people speak so highly of each other, and be so welcoming to strangers in this community.

Kudos to you all, makes me wish I lived in your wonderful state.

Well, I’ll take my points too then. Laci is truly a team player. She looks out for us ladies and clients alike. I’ve made so many wonderful connections because of her.:wub:

Sweet, I have always loved firey, fiesty redheads.😊

4 hours ago, comfortseeker said:

Yep, and ain't bad in the sack either :rolleyes:  Love you, gorgeous, you deserve the props.

Never have had the honor of meeting Laci, but enjoy her posts and her solid rep.

I totally agree! You rock girl, and thanks for letting some of us vent when we need it. Just remember that when you need to blow off steam too that some of us are just a phone call or a hug away. Thanks!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

On 9/14/2018 at 8:10 AM, MeganMarie4u said:

I really am moved and feel the love. We have such an incredible community here and much love to all of you.

Your the best Laci...But I am still hoping you and your doubles partner will join me one day for a foursome on the tennis court.... LOL.... But seriously you are an awesome lady 

On 9/14/2018 at 1:01 AM, Chrissy said:

I just want to say a big huge thank you. To all the providers that are here.  Mainly one particular lady.... You are reference finally. You pass on appointments to me if you're not available. And you are my mama bear. I get to check in and out with you on appointments. And you offer amazing advice and Help no matter what....if I get shilled and blocked for this post... I do not care!..Worth  it!!  You  and so many other ladies have been amazing to me.... I want to let everybody know we have a mama bear in our midst., And because of her tonight. I was able to accomplish a first-time thing of exploration with safety ... knowing I was able to let somebody know where and I was and she was checking in on me... She even made me send he his info to double check on him!!. I wish the same for all of us INDY and UN Indy ladies.   💜💙💛💜💙💛💚 Laci French I love and appreciate you beyond wordage... Ok.. Now u can take my points!! So0o worth it!!

Laci has been a good friend to me. Her advice has been spot on and I truly appreciate her in the utmost. I have to say an older soul, like a few of you other ladies, you know of whom I speak! 

She among a very few other ladies here is a true gem. 

Wow I feel so lucky to have met Laci, at a first time meeting with her and a friend, instantly I realized what a great choice I made, and then to see this thread even reinforces more that I happened on a really great person. Glad to have met you Laci and some of your awesome friends.

I've never met Laci  but always liked her posts.  She always seems to see the upside to everything.
It's always seemed amazing to me.

Her smile lights up the room, you can feel her positive attitude from the get go.