Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hardonj

Reference

11 posts in this topic

Ok guess im a newbie. I just don't feel right giving up names and numbers of people I've shared time with 

25 minutes ago, hardonj said:

Ok guess im a newbie. I just don't feel right giving up names and numbers of people I've shared time with 

Would you rather give up your personal information to each lady you schedule a date with? 

P411 might be a great option for you when they start accepting new clients.

Most ladies do not see this as exclusive and are happy to share.😊 

Edited by Laci French

1 minute ago, Laci French said:

Would you rather give up your personal information to each lady you schedule a date with? 

P411 might be a great option for you when they start accepting new clients.  

P411 is accepting new clients.

I just had a reference request for a new membership. 

Why two threads about same thing?

Age old "problem". If not comfortable giving out information, don't. See a lady that does not request that info. Pretty easy. Want to see a certain lady that asks for that, well, gonna have to play by her rules, no matter how thick the wallet or how much of a catch you are.

Your money is no good vs guy that is willing to play along, so no sense in getting into the no win argument about a lady seeing you with no info: no matter how sound an argument, you're going to lose.

30 minutes ago, NoCoGeezer said:

Why two threads about same thing?

I'm sure the OP thought he was responding to the original thread he started. 

1 hour ago, hardonj said:

You're doing it wrong.

Before you give up the names, you contact those you spent time with, and ask "May I use you as a reference?  I'd like to see XXX so if you're OK with it, she'd contact you..."  That way they give their consent to being asked, and also know to expect a contact in the near future.  Easy peasy...

Were you not a member of P411 by the name of DarsonJ or something similar to that???  And if my memory serves right were you not removed from P411????   I think you may have had another account here too.....

https://theotherboard.com/users/105970

Sorry if I have you confused with someone else, it is just your style of writing is very similar to that person and that is why I am asking....

Edited by Barbi

If you aren’t willing to meet a particular ladies screening, move on to someone else.

If you aren’t willing to be screened at all, leave the hobby and don’t look back.

And why in the hell would you start a second thread in the same subject less than a week after starting the first thread?

15 hours ago, Barbi said:

Were you not a member of P411 by the name of DarsonJ or something similar to that???  And if my memory serves right were you not removed from P411????   I think you may have had another account here too.....

https://theotherboard.com/users/105970

Sorry if I have you confused with someone else, it is just your style of writing is very similar to that person and that is why I am asking....

Good catch Barbi. 

Thank you Kandi....It helps to have a great memory in the hobby....