YoungGun

Married guys and outcalls

54 posts in this topic

I'm married, do this for some extra fun on the side. My wife is out of town this week and I'm thinking of doing an outcall. My question for the guys is, do you feel uncomfortable our guilty doing so since it is your home you share? Ladies, do you judge the guys? Just trying to see if feeling guilty if I do an outcall is normal.

13 hours ago, YoungGun said:

I'm married, do this for some extra fun on the side. My wife is out of town this week and I'm thinking of doing an outcall. My question for the guys is, do you feel uncomfortable our guilty doing so since it is your home you share? Ladies, do you judge the guys? Just trying to see if feeling guilty if I do an outcall is normal.

You playin with fire dummy. Oh mercy. If you're in a position where she wants to dump your sorry ass or vive-a-versa, or she's cool with it, have your Will written, dummy...sorry. 

At least you asked before you made a bad decision. 😎

Also, as a provider, I wouldn't be comfortable with this type of situation.  I'm sure some ladies wouldn't mind, but you might want to let the provider know ahead of time just in case.

My advice would be to hop on Priceline, and get an express deal, and not worry about the potential drama. 

1 minute ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

... My advice would be to hop on Priceline, and get an express deal, and not worry about the potential drama. 

The problem with this suggestion is the paper trail.  Very difficult to rent a room w/o proper ID.  My wife told the story of a former co-worker who got outted by a Holiday discount card being sent to his home address from a no-tel motel.

Hell, I'm single and not comfortable with an outcall. As others mentioned, MAYBE a highly reputable lady, but even then, had enough and read enough stories where it has gone off the rails.

Yeah, I have done outcall exactly once and that was to a hotel while traveling on business. Way back at the beginning of my hobby days. Not a great decision on my part.

What I really want is a way to filter listings for incalls only.

OP, I f I was you, I would look in the mirror and ask myself, what do I have to loose?

Just now, mountainrider33 said:

I'd love a filter like that.  Nothing sucks more than seeing woman that you're really interested in but find out they only do outcalls.

I would think it would be a per-listing attribute, rather than a profile setting, because I've noticed the same providers sometimes are incalls and sometimes outcalls. I'm a patient turtle, and will happily wait for those special occasions.

I did it once about 6-7 years ago.  I was interested in a lady who only did outcalls.

Her reputation was as solid as they come and she was a TOB member we for years and that was the only reason I let her come to my house.

If you do choose to have an outcall to your house, as Laci said, choose wisely and carefully.

12 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

The problem with this suggestion is the paper trail.  Very difficult to rent a room w/o proper ID.  My wife told the story of a former co-worker who got outted by a Holiday discount card being sent to his home address from a no-tel motel.

Oh crap 😂😂. 

Guilt and fear of being judged are not even close to your biggest problems.

The dangers of this plan fall into three categories:  

1. Your wife finds out.  (A neighbor says something, the girl leaves something behind, wife comes home early, nanny cam you don’t know about)
  2. You become a crime victim (She steals something, brings her “manager”, extorts you, starts stalking you)
  3. LE finds your address in her phone and asks you and your wife very uncomfortable questions

The upside is you’ll save $100 on a hotel and won’t have to leave the house.

If any of the bad stuff happened would it still be worth it because you saved $100?   If so, then you have your answer.

Im.sitting here like.... HOW ABOUT JUST DO AN INCALL? geezus...🙄 

Consensus here says dont do it... but you're asking strangers for advice...😂 

On 9/11/2018 at 6:31 AM, YoungGun said:

Ps

If you're that guilty feeling.... think how you'll be feeling when she comes home....🤦‍♀️

Edited by MeganMarie4u

I have to disagree with all of you here. I am an outcall only provider and I do not ever have an issue going to a gentleman's home. I have had a solid reputation for 15 years and have never run into an issue. A wife Coming Home, NOPE, A guilty mind I couldn't ease into fun. Maybe.. but to tell somebody they're a dummy and need to go for incall because they may want someone to come to their home and need advice is absolutely absurd!!!... 

15 hours ago, Laci French said:

Please, please, please be smart on the Lady you choose to have over to your home.  

Make sure she has a solid reputation and zero drama associated with her. 

Or listen to BadBoy and don’t play Russian roulette.

+100...

have your fun on the side - but do it on the side...

if you don't want to risk this hobby entering your home world, good gawd don't invite it into your home...

get a frickin hotel and be safe...

plus, you get an angry wife into this mix and she can stir up the pot for more folks on here than you know as she tells all her friends... and they tell.. and they tell...

this little world is as fun as it is when 'everyone' respects its privacy and let's it lie where it lay (pun intended)

hobby smart and you hobby safe - hobby safe and you hobby fun!

Everyone here has raised some good points both Pro and Con.  Just remember everyone's. worst friend Mr. Murphy.  I truly believe he has a cruel sense of Humor.  IMHO there are just too many things to go wrong with this.  I wouldn't even think about a Home Meeting.

42 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

I have to disagree with all of you here. I am an outcall only provider and I do not ever have an issue going to a gentleman's home. I have had a solid reputation for 15 years and have never run into an issue. A wife Coming Home, NOPE, A guilty mind I couldn't ease into fun. Maybe.. but to tell somebody they're a dummy and need to go for incall because they may want someone to come to their home and need advice is absolutely absurd!!!... 

You have a very solid reputation and would certainly be the exception...  There are no absolutes in life, and each person will have to be responsible for their decisions. 

Thank you all for your input. The provider I was going to see is a traveler. I normally do all of my research before ever seeing a lady, even for an incall. I've read over 100 of her reviews and she seems legit to me. But, I think I should listen to the big head and choose an incall. I just had a fantasy of "playing" in my own home. Plus I hate hotels.

Just now, Just Another Guy said:

You have a very solid reputation and would certainly be the exception...  There are no absolutes in life, and each person will have to be responsible for their decisions. 

Keep in mind. When it comes to law enforcement, it is much easier for them to get you at a hotel vs a private residence , where they have to have substantial evidence to clear a warrant for that address which DOES NOT happen in an hour on a one time Visit from ANYONE... it just isn't going to happen for a simple misdemeanor.. Hotels have cameras, YOUR ID.. And evidence you were there..  Happy Hunting!

1 hour ago, MeganMarie4u said:

If you're that guilty feeling.... think how you'll be feeling when she comes home....🤦‍♀️

I thin Megan is the only one who really answered your question about feeling guilty. Logically speaking, doing incall is just as "wrong" as doing outcall. It all really comes to how it affects you. Risks and consequences aside, do you feel as guilty doing an incall at the provider's place as you would doing an outcall to your home? If not then your best bet is an incall. Why cause yourself angst when you don't need to? As a bonus, you will be mitigating some risks of getting caught.

Also, if this stuff makes you feel guilty, you might want to look into another "hobby."

Good luck and stay safe.

On 9/11/2018 at 6:31 AM, YoungGun said:

There's no reason to judge in this hobby. Everyone has their own needs that can be satisfied! 

I don't necessarily disagree with Chrissy or anyone else.  As I said in my initial post, if absolutely nothing goes wrong, you might actually get away with it. 

For the record, I didn't even think of dishonest ladies, I was more worried about:

Neighbors

Wife

Kids

Neighbors' kids

Accidentally leaving something out (condom wrapper, etc.)

Smells left behind

Neighbors

The driver

Uber records

Neighbors

Etc.  But now that others mention it, there could also be problems with the lady, unless you are already know each other.

But hey, what the heck do I know, since I would never do it.  You asked for the opinion and I gave it. Maybe I'm completely wrong and it is entirely risk free.

Go for it, let us know how it goes and how the pit of your stomach felt that day.  Should be interesting reading.

Good luck, really.  I do hope absolutely nothing goes wrong.

I still have no opinion whatsoever about whether you should feel guilty or not.

I came very close to doing it once. Wife was out of town and I was home alone and I started getting the urge. But I had had a couple of drinks and did not want to drive.  I started thinking about how erotic it would be, then I started thinking about having to change and wash the sheets, and maybe smells.

I'm glad I came to my senses