Bora Bora

Why your penis looks like that?

8 posts in this topic

Just a curiosity. Scientist have discovered why our penis head has the shape of a mushroom... sort of...

The disturbing reason your penis is shaped like it is…

Summary:

...But have you ever stopped to question WHY your todger is designed like that?

And no we're not talking length here...or girth for that matter.

We're talking the head of the penis if you will. The part that looks a little bit like a mushroom...sort of. Way back when, experts believe the penis evolved to become a "tool", with a ridge to remove the semen of love rivals - basically to make sure you are the one that gets the girl pregnant. Survival of the fittest, and all.

The female utters a loud yowl as the male pulls out of her because a male cat's penis has a band of about 120–150 backwards-pointing penile spines, which are about 1 mm long; upon withdrawal of the penis, the spines rake the walls of the female's vagina, which acts to induce ovulation. This act also occurs to clear the vagina of other sperm in the context of a second (or more) mating, thus giving the later males a larger chance of conception.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penile_spines

"A team of scientists .............."  Translation, there is a shit ton of grant money available for doing asinine studies about things that are totally non-verifiable and largely irrelevant.  Awww the good life "researching" instead of working for a living.   How many $$ went into the speculation that is right on a level with "Why do turds have tapered ends?"* But only took a few guys (OK, maybe gals too, they can be even better at this) sittin' around drinking beer for the answer.:cool:

*so your asshole doesn't slam shut

ALL I know is that when it hits my G-spot that I like it VERY MUCH!!! :wub:

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

On 9/8/2018 at 6:42 PM, Bora Bora said:

Just a curiosity. Scientist have discovered why our penis head has the shape of a mushroom... sort of...

The disturbing reason your penis is shaped like it is…

Summary:

...But have you ever stopped to question WHY your todger is designed like that?

And no we're not talking length here...or girth for that matter.

We're talking the head of the penis if you will. The part that looks a little bit like a mushroom...sort of. Way back when, experts believe the penis evolved to become a "tool", with a ridge to remove the semen of love rivals - basically to make sure you are the one that gets the girl pregnant. Survival of the fittest, and all.

I thought it was so when you jerk off so that your hand(s) don't slip off, just like the knob of a baseball bat.

LMFAO

I never got that carried away, that I needed a bump stop to keep from losing my grip.

3 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

ALL I know is that when it hits my G-spot that I like it VERY MUCH!!! :wub:

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Gushingly so!

6 hours ago, Pecman2014 said:

I thought it was so when you jerk off so that your hand(s) don't slip off, just like the knob of a baseball bat.

😲 so fucking funny!!