ForeverACowboy

What is Going On Here?

9 posts in this topic

Hello TOB Members! I’m new to the group, but started in this Hobby this past spring. I’ve been browsing this site for a couple of years now and finally decided to pull the trigger. 

Since starting, I’ve oppted to play once a month with reputable/well reviewed providers. I’ve meet a few special ladies so far. But lately I’ve had a spell of bad luck. And wondering if this is a common trend here in Denver. Let me explain; 2 ghost appointments after agreed upon meetings, several non replies to recent post (2 yesterday), and 2 appointments cut short after donation given (ladies forgot about the extended time we agreed on).

I've been reading these Forum post for a couple of years now. Thought I understood all the rules regarding this hobby, prior to starting. I’m a gentleman through and through, show upmost respect and gratitude to each provider I’ve meet thus far. I’m always polite and introduce myself during first contact and send a current photo after appointments are scheduled. 

Any words of wisdom from the veterans would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks! 

On 9/8/2018 at 1:22 PM, ForeverACowboy said:

Thanks! 

First, welcome!

Second, since you're newer at this, I'd recommend sticking with providers who have more than a years' worth of reviews. The longer the list of good reviews (both quantity and time), the more comfortable I feel.

Third, stay with standard 1/2 hour, or 1 hour appts, until you really know the provider.

Lastly, read as many reviews as you can. You'll get a good idea of other reviewers you can trust, who share your taste.

I hope things improve for you!

On 9/8/2018 at 2:22 PM, ForeverACowboy said:

Hello TOB Members! I’m new to the group, but started in this Hobby this past spring. I’ve been browsing this site for a couple of years now and finally decided to pull the trigger. 

Since starting, I’ve oppted to play once a month with reputable/well reviewed providers. I’ve meet a few special ladies so far. But lately I’ve had a spell of bad luck. And wondering if this is a common trend here in Denver. Let me explain; 2 ghost appointments after agreed upon meetings, several non replies to recent post (2 yesterday), and 2 appointments cut short after donation given (ladies forgot about the extended time we agreed on).

I've been reading these Forum post for a couple of years now. Thought I understood all the rules regarding this hobby, prior to starting. I’m a gentleman through and through, show upmost respect and gratitude to each provider I’ve meet thus far. I’m always polite and introduce myself during first contact and send a current photo after appointments are scheduled. 

Thanks! 

I hope you're enjoying the hobby and that your luck gets better! Hope the 2 ghost appts mean you get some extra hobbying in!

So much fun to be had!! Dont forget to request references and write honest reviews!

Welcome to this lovely,  chaotic, but perfect group of people!

Xo

Welcome aboard. I’m sorry about the experiences you’ve had lately. To answer your question, no this is not normal. I would write reviews on the NCNSs. That is so disrespectful. 

In regards to the messages sent, and no response within 24 hours. Perhaps she’s on vacation or doing the family thing, and shut off her work phone. I’m guilty of that. If your communication was sent via PM versus email, you might try to email as well. It takes more time to login and answer PMs than to access email or text. I do highly recommend using a ladies preferred method of contact though. That speaks volumes in regards to first impressions. :-) Here’s to some better luck and FUN.

I’m learning that lotion is way cheaper than this hobby! Another major let down encounter this evening, even after weeks of planning and 2 previous appointments. 

Searching for a new ATF that can/willing to last a session. 

10 hours ago, ForeverACowboy said:

I’m learning that lotion is way cheaper than this hobby! Another major let down encounter this evening, even after weeks of planning and 2 previous appointments. 

Searching for a new ATF that can/willing to last a session. 

Go for the gals in their 40s (or the ones who advertise as being in their late 30s).  So many beautiful MILFs, so little time.....