don juan

12 posts in this topic

Why is Happy Camper showing as Guest? Did he cancel his account? Hope he is ok, I like his reviews 

He's gone, read on:

9 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

He's gone, read on:

I missed that one..hasta. la vista amigo

3 hours ago, don juan said:

Why is Happy Camper showing as Guest? Did he cancel his account? Hope he is ok, I like his reviews 

Is this for real? I never met the guy but I sure did learn a thing or two as a TOBBIE from him and his reviews as well.

1 hour ago, Savoir Faire said:

Is this for real? I never met the guy but I sure did learn a thing or two as a TOBBIE from him and his reviews as well.

yeppers. He is gone on to greener pastures .. Another great Guy gone. The same week we lose Ole Burt 😳

I always enjoyed his posts and insights in reviews.

Happy trails. You're a good man.

20 hours ago, Chrissy said:

yeppers. He is gone on to greener pastures .. Another great Guy gone. The same week we lose Ole Burt 😳

Wow...........I personally would have liked to have met him and shook his hand..................Thanks Ms Keeping it Chrissy for the update.......

On 9/7/2018 at 5:17 PM, don juan said:

I will miss him a lot. We shared similar tastes and PM’d many times. He was my personal screener...

Never met him as client but had two weeks of steamy emails back in forth and decided we agreed on many topics of interest. I think we all enjoyed him a great deal! i am also wishing him well too!!! Cheers to a happy new start in life Happy Camper!!! We all will miss you!!