BadBoy

Dang, You're Beautiful

8 posts in this topic

As I age, I seem to be attending more funerals.  This has got me thinking about my life a bit, more moments of reflection if you wish.  What I have realized is that I have been graced and gifted with a really exciting and wonderful life.  If it ended tomorrow (which it may very well do, given my habit of jumping out of airplanes), I hope my last thought is, "what a great ride it has been."

Much of that is due to the bevy of wonderful women I have been so lucky to have spent time with over the last decade or so - in other words, the lovely ladies I have met through TOB and P411.  You are all so much more beautiful, intelligent and compassionate that general society realizes (some more so than others, of course), and it has truly been my privilege to get to know some of you, and some of you very well.  A few of you I have only met through correspondence, but even that has been fun and entertaining. Thanks, you gorgeous and alluring collection of strong women, sincerely thank you.

I'm just looking out the window this beautiful Friday afternoon, thinking about my ATATF and how much I love her, recalling all of the rest of the ladies, and thinking of all of the good times you have given me, and I am really enjoying the smile.  Have a wonderful weekend. Stay beautiful, stay strong.

UdfmQpt.gif

29 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

As I age, I seem to be attending more funerals.  This has got me thinking about my life a bit, more moments of reflection if you wish.  What I have realized is that I .....

I'm just looking out the window this beautiful Friday afternoon, thinking about my ATATF and how much I love her, recalling all of the rest of the ladies, and thinking of all of the good times you have given me, and I am really enjoying the smile.  Have a wonderful weekend. Stay beautiful, stay strong.

UdfmQpt.gif

As your thoughts go to the rooms in your head that store all those great memories, to reminisce with events that bring a smile to your face, always come back to the task at hand —-> Please Please remember to wear your Parachute.....  

tenor.gif

Cheers BB!

I have Lived. Still love Living but Know sometime I will go..

All are welcome to My Farewell.

My family and friends Know how much I love and have invested in this Hobby. The years, Tears and Happiness. They respect it as they do Me and all Hobby goers. I have a lot of hobby friends on both sides of the boards that have Become Family friends as well. 

So come One, Come All!

Just as in life. You must Pay before you enter. Just because I am dead doesnt change My Life Long Flow :)

Tip jar and A Double Cold Yager shot will be at the Door happily waiting your arrival.   Drop your Tip, Slam that shot ( trash can to your right DON'T LITTER, my ghost will hunt you 😂) and Have a seat on the left ..  Get ready For a Irish Funeral, complete with a Cursing priest  😎 

Edited by Chrissy

Cheers 🥂 to a happy, healthy, humorous, loving life! None of us know for certain the time! So let’s enjoy the ride! Just like the Greatful Dead BB! Jerry would be proud! 

You are just beginning to live. I have a boatload (269) of jumps and not one malunction.

Just remember you have the gray hair because you Cared.

The wrinkles because youLaughted,

And the scars because you Lived.

As the British say "Just proceed with style".

2 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Cheers BB!

I have Lived. Still love Living but Know sometime I will go..

All are welcome to My Farewell.

My family and friends Know how much I love and have invested in this Hobby. The years, Tears and Happiness. They respect it as they do Me and all Hobby goers. I have a lot of hobby friends on both sides of the boards that have Become Family friends as well. 

So come One, Come All!

Just as in life. You must Pay before you enter. Just because I am dead doesnt change My Life Long Flow :)

Tip jar and A Double Cold Yager shot will be at the Door happily waiting your arrival.   Drop your Tip, Slam that shot ( trash can to your right DON'T LITTER, my ghost will hunt you 😂) and Have a seat on the left ..  Get ready For a Irish Funeral, complete with a Cursing priest  😎 

Badboy, Chrissy, and several more who shall remain unnamed.... If you go before ol ' Jez does......she will drink a parting glass (only it won't Jager that this Irish lass drinks) to your memories.🍀☘️

1 hour ago, wglide2003 said:

You are just beginning to live. I have a boatload (269) of jumps and not one malunction.

Just remember you have the gray hair because you Cared.

The wrinkles because youLaughted,

And the scars because you Lived.

As the British say "Just proceed with style".

And sexy black pumps because others care...

15 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

And sexy black pumps because others care...

Black pumps? I have a pair too ladies😊💋