Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cofuntime

411 KellySkyy

6 posts in this topic

Her # is 

720-930-3363

We texted a couple times and I get a distinct feeling that she isn't who she says she is. She got really rude after I asked if she had anyone who could vouch for her as I couldn't find anything about her anywhere.  Just curious as to how a person u lady that posts thinks that we are supposed to know everything without asking questions....

Since you cant follow the posting rules here I can only imagine how your texting went.  Seeing that you are new I am going she had the same question about you.  

I would recommend some research on the forum for etiquette and would also suggest looking for newbie friendly providers.

Here is the link that should have been posted

https://theotherboard.com/users/133245

Saw her this morning. The old bait and switch. The super ridiculous hot chic in the pics are not her at all. Plus some creepy dude in a brown truck outside stares you down as you walk up to the room. I walked out told whom ever that was sorry I was looking for someone else. The older lady who was there looked at me and said nothing. Dude watched me get in my car which was not cool. If you saw my stature,  nothing intimidates me, you’d be a fool to mess with me but he looked like he wanted something. I’m always prepared. Be careful guys! 

5 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

The 411 forum is getting inundated with all these TGTBT listings from Lakewood.  They never turn out real.

+1000. Guys! Start thinking with the big head!

2 hours ago, Antman2019 said:

Saw her this morning. The old bait and switch.

And to echo this, if one had did image search on the pics (ie. Click the cloud icons on the pictures), would find pics stolen from an Instagram account of some woman in San Fran. Will not put link to that here as profile is private and maybe due to her pics showing up in hooker ads.

Edited by NoCoGeezer

13 hours ago, new2hobbying said:

Since you cant follow the posting rules here I can only imagine how your texting went.  Seeing that you are new I am going she had the same question about you.  

I would recommend some research on the forum for etiquette and would also suggest looking for newbie friendly providers.

Here is the link that should have been posted

https://theotherboard.com/users/133245

Wish I could be as perfect as you and never make any mistakes oh wise one, however I am still trying to get used to this platform and a new device. 

I also appreciate Antmans informative response. He was obviously able to understand who it was that I was inquiring about and was able to keep it cordial. 

For all the other haters, I'm not new to this arena and have been engaged in this hobby for quite some time. Please have a little patience while I mingle within your community. :)