bertrogers

Where has Reese Reynolds gone off to?

17 posts in this topic

Just curious if anyone knows where Reese Reynolds went off to and when she'll be back in Denver.  Missing her.

Good question.   Her last posted ad said “return in June”.  She’s late.  Hoping she hasn’t found greener pastures elsewhere.  

For a second I thought you said were had Burt Reynolds gone off to? My immediate response was “he’s on that bear rug in the sky”. 🤣

On 9/6/2018 at 3:27 PM, TheFinerThings said:

Hoping she hasn’t found greener pastures elsewhere.  

This.

That said, she has disappeared off the map in the past for a good stretch before popping back up, so, maybe somewhere down the line...

41 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

I would want every provider and hobbyist to find greener pastures, even if it negatively affects my hobbying or losing a PM friend.

I have many friends that have moved on from the hobby and we still are friends :)  make your encounters personal if you can with some you really enjoy. You would be surprised what friendships can form :)

I hope that I can respond without breaking any Board rules.

I was not aware that there was a thread about me until someone pointed it. Reading this thread made me smile! Wow I didn't realize that I had been missed so much.

I am well, very happy I appreciate all your kind words.

Reese

23 hours ago, Reese Reynolds said:

I hope that I can respond without breaking any Board rules.

I was not aware that there was a thread about me until someone pointed it. Reading this thread made me smile! Wow I didn't realize that I had been missed so much.

I am well, very happy I appreciate all your kind words.

Reese

Glad to see you're doing great Reese! I was just asking one of our mutual friends about you. 💙

On 10/24/2018 at 6:08 PM, Mr.Pink said:

Last I heard she was kidnapped by aliens.

Just glad they brought her back!  

7 minutes ago, Mr.Pink said:

Seriously, she's an all around great person, glad she's back.

Yes she is and the community is lucky to have her.  Glad the aliens brought her back.