Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
goodguy69

Happy thoughts

17 posts in this topic

Nice long motorcycle ride through the mountains, sun in your face,(I would say wind in your hair-if I had any), beautiful lady on the back. LIFE IS GOOD, live it to the fullest and regret nothing.

ANY THOUGHTS?

I think you're doing something right in life. 😁

It's been a long week, and this post is getting me excited for the weekend. Thanks! 💋

Long hard walks and coffee 😊 thank you, Goodguy! 

I love Sloan’s and often do it twice fast and ferious with a big smile on my face. 😘😘

I miss my motorcycle.  

Sold it after getting run off the road one too many times.

Nothing like opening the throttle and blasting down the highway. 

BB, Pay attention on the road from Canyon to Salida or you could end up swimming.

Not a biker, but if any lady would like go on a hike to a nice mountain lake, I'm your guy. :)

@ MR33, next time your riding towards Salida. Try the hwy 67,96,69 loop. South out of Florence,  through Silver Cliff / Westcliffe, to Texas Creek.

Sold my road bike a few years back, but still enjoy riding the trails on the dirt bike.  Two weeks ago rode from Rampart range to Woodland Park and back. Exhausted and covered with mud, it was a great day. I love the smell of 2-stroke exhaust in the morning!

6 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Long hard walks and coffee 😊 thank you, Goodguy! 

I love Sloan’s and often do it twice fast and ferious with a big smile on my face. 😘😘

Kali, I completely agree with you on this.  But I have to say that I originally misread your post.  I lost track and got distracted after you said you liked "Long hard" and then skipped to "coffee".  ;)

32 minutes ago, average1 said:

Kali, I completely agree with you on this.  But I have to say that I originally misread your post.  I lost track and got distracted after you said you liked "Long hard" and then skipped to "coffee".  ;)

Yep, all I read was long and hard, and fast and furious. Lol. Kali, I think you're trying to get us all excited here. 😋

3 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Yep, all I read was long and hard, and fast and furious. Lol. Kali, I think you're trying to get us all excited here. 😋

Getty up everyone! Let’s do this right! With or without coffe!!

😉😁😘😍

Thinking about selling my bike...… just hard to part with. Had a couple close calls this summer and knew a guy that got killed during the rally. Maybe I am just getting old????

2 hours ago, Riverboy said:

Thinking about selling my bike...… just hard to part with. Had a couple close calls this summer and knew a guy that got killed during the rally. Maybe I am just getting old????

I have lost 4 friends to motorcycle accidents over the years in which none was their fault. Three were hit by drunks and one nailed a deer that jumped in front of him. I've been riding motorcycles since I was 6 or 7 years old but this year was the last and final straw. I saw a guy get killed this summer by a car being pushed into the opposite lane that was rear ended by a tractor trailer. The motorcycle literally disintegrated along with the rider being shredded to pieces. Sold two of the Harley's, an antique Kawasaki, and one Harley to go. Done.

Can understand about selling the motorcycles. Texting while driving a car has killed a couple of friends on their bike. Need a tank these days ,to be safe,with all the idiots on the road these days. :(

Hmm, maybe boating on Slonas would be much more fun ! :)

Getting ready for a week in the mountains spending time with Mother Nature and all her beauty can set everything going in the right Direction