Mike940370

3s Company?

33 posts in this topic

If a provider tells you she is available, should'nt she tell you if she has a girlfriend there also before you go there?  Maybe I was wrong but gave me bad vibes and I left.

Is it my responsibility to ask if we will be alone?  I would think I should be able to assume that we'd be alone, but what do our ladies think?  Also how would I ask if we would be alone,  without making her wonder if I' a mad serial Ted Bundy or something?

Now guys I know; 2 girls and 1 guy sounds pretty nice in theory but that was not my plan

Myself, I wouldn't think of having a date over if I weren't alone in my place. Kinda awkward for everyone.

I have had gentlemen ask me ahead of time if anyone else will be home. I have also had gentlemen ask after arriving if we are the only ones here. And now I understand why it came up.

I didn't feel like it was a strange question since I entertain from a private residence that they had never been to before. In my mind it's no different than asking about parking when it's a first time visiting.

1 minute ago, Laci French said:

Just to be clear on your complaining thread...you had a 3some dropped in your lap and that is bitch worthy? 🤔🙄

Maybe the other girl was in the bathroom or other room and not offered a threesome?

Just now, stevie-2249 said:

Maybe the other girl was in the bathroom or other room and not offered a threesome?

She was a little shy 😂😂

I would never have anyone at my incall unless requested. Where are you gentlemen finding these well reviewed and established ladies?....or is that not the case??

8 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Just to be clear on your complaining thread...you had a 3some dropped in your lap and that is bitch worthy? 🤔🙄

I was thinking the same thing

This seems like a win win - Challenge accepted!

Edited by Warm Tongue

10 minutes ago, Laci French said:

She was a little shy 😂😂

I would never have anyone at my incall unless requested. Where are you gentlemen finding these well reviewed and established ladies?....or is that not the case??

No, that's not really the case,  none of you well reviewed women will see me cause I don't have any reviews :(

Well I have 1, I think

19 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Geeze, I'm in my 60s, do you ladies keep a defibulator in the room:confused:  

Just kiddin, I'm in great shape

I'm not that old but if i was to go, Ohh what a way to go!!!!:D

44 minutes ago, Laci French said:

She was a little shy 😂😂

Maybe they are finding them on Hofax 😂😂

4 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Maybe they are finding them on Hofax 😂😂

Nope,  found her here; and there are lots of other sites too

Edited by Mike940370

Was she a well known TOB lady or one of the new influx of ladies?

Uhhh, I think she might be newer.

I will say she seemed pretty nice, told me where to put my donation and then I heard her GF in the bathroom.

Told her I was not comfortable with this situation and she was nice and acted like she understood

Edited by Mike940370

2 hours ago, Mike940370 said:

If a provider tells you she is available, should'nt she tell you if she has a girlfriend there also before you go there?  Maybe I was wrong but gave me bad vibes and I left.

Is it my responsibility to ask if we will be alone?  I would think I should be able to assume that we'd be alone, but what do our ladies think?  Also how would I ask if we would be alone,  without making her wonder if I' a mad serial Ted Bundy or something?

Now guys I know; 2 girls and 1 guy sounds pretty nice in theory but that was not my plan.

I always advise if there will be another person around. I think it's quite weird she didn't tell you.

Sometimes I have other provider friends around because we're visiting in between appts. They haven't hung around during the session. If my client reads the boards, I'll ask them on the phone if they'd like to meet the other provider before she leaves. If they're both comfortable with it, I'll make a nice short introduction. If not, she leaves before he arrives.  It's fun to meet other board members, and put names with faces. 😊

I've had that happen, but have always been forewarned about it.  And there have been times when a 3some has been offered.  Though I have not always been able to take advantage of the "extra" offer, there have been times when I have and it has led to some fun and interesting encounters.

5 hours ago, Mike940370 said:

No, that's not really the case,  none of you well reviewed women will see me cause I don't have any reviews :(

Well I have 1, I think

There are several well reviewed ladies who are newbie and reference friendly.

Go see them, ask them to provide a reference for you, review them and eventually you will have sufficient references so that ladies that aren’t newbie friendly will see you.

It just takes a little time.

28 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

There are several well reviewed ladies who are newbie and reference friendly.

Go see them, ask them to provide a reference for you, review them and eventually you will have sufficient references so that ladies that aren’t newbie friendly will see you.

It just takes a little time.

What if we have a friend over?:P:P:P

7 hours ago, Mike940370 said:

Now guys I know; 2 girls and 1 guy sounds pretty nice in theory but that was not my plan

Weather or not she was a well reviewed date. It should have been a common courtesy, to inform you before hand, if she had company. 

I've been on dates were they've had other female friends over. Most of the time their friends have left before the date started. And once a date, had a non hobby related male roommate, home during our date. It wasn't really an issue for me. But, not everyone will feel that way, and its perfectly ok, not to.

But, if you're not scheduling a 3-some, you should be able to reasonably assume. There is just going to be, you two attending the date.

1 hour ago, Audrey Astor said:

What if we have a friend over?:P:P:P

The more the merrier I say 👅👅👅

I'd feel weird if there was someone else there that I didn't know about before hand. But, if they left (either completely, or to another room behind a closed door) it wouldn't destroy my day.

If it was intended to be an impromptu 3-way, I'd still like to know in advance, so I can be properly prepared.  

10 hours ago, Mike940370 said:

I would have stayed and charged both of them for an hour. her friend is always welcome to stay but she's not getting a freebie! :D

17 hours ago, CallieVane said:

Hey guys just message me.

Find the Report function found in the PM’s & click send.

Had this happen one time, went downstairs and her friend was waiting, hot. She asked if I wanted to see them both, not only a yes, but a hell yes. Was one of my most memorable appointments. 

53 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

Find the Report function found in the PM’s & click send.

Thanks for that Kaduk;  but your asking for something impossible, she has no, as in none, nada, zip PMs from me

11 hours ago, boink36 said:

I would have stayed and charged both of them for an hour. her friend is always welcome to stay but she's not getting a freebie! :D

Boink, I'm out of rep points for the day, but your response is perfect !!

I still remember a time when as I’m getting comfortable with a favorite friend, in walks another friend who proceeds to do a slow, sensual strip tease.  My 1st friend leans over and whispers, “Surprise!” in my ear as she caressed my body.

Talk about good time 😁🤪😜

3 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

I still remember a time when as I’m getting comfortable with a favorite friend, in walks another friend who proceeds to do a slow, sensual strip tease.  My 1st friend leans over and whispers, “Surprise!” in my ear as she caressed my body.

Talk about good time 😁🤪😜

Lucky guy