Hobby Hobbit -Banned

Truth in Advertising

123 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Mr.Steel said:

I disagree. I think if you see a lady and she did great, she should get a great review from you, even though other hobbyists have said the same as before. I think it reinforces the great job she does and it's always nice to compliment her. :)

Image result for applause gif

6 hours ago, Mr.Steel said:

I disagree. I think if you see a lady and she did great, she should get a great review from you, even though other hobbyists have said the same as before. I think it reinforces the great job she does and it's always nice to compliment her. :)

You are new enough here to not know how that would complicate other situations.

7 hours ago, Mr.Steel said:

Is that so? Please elaborate.

I am new here as well and would also like to know how reinforcing positive opinion would complicate things. If you see a woman who is wonderful just say so. If they deserve a good review, give them the recognition they deserve, respect the ladies and leave out the details, but give recognition where it is deserved. Unless they ask you not to submit a review. Just the opinion of a newbie.

While some of us have quite a few reviews that are "good" in nature, new ones really do bring new fun dates. They are always appreciated by me. ^_^

20 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

You are new enough here to not know how that would complicate other situations.

Yeah, I'm with the others...HOW?

When I'm looking at a provider, a whole lot of good reviews carries more weight with me than a provider with just one or two... And who doesn't like to have a good performance acknowledged?

On 9/22/2018 at 9:15 AM, goodguy69 said:

I am new here as well and would also like to know how reinforcing positive opinion would complicate things. If you see a woman who is wonderful just say so. If they deserve a good review, give them the recognition they deserve, respect the ladies and leave out the details, but give recognition where it is deserved. Unless they ask you not to submit a review. Just the opinion of a newbie.

If I've had a great time, I always ask if they want a review or not. 

On 9/22/2018 at 10:32 AM, Audrey Astor said:

While some of us have quite a few reviews that are "good" in nature, new ones really do bring new fun dates. They are always appreciated by me. ^_^

💯 % agree with Audrey! Even if we have a few in a row. Reviews are a form of advertisement for the lady. It also a fantastic reference tool for the  client!❤️ Hear here for great and very honest reviews on all us ladies!☺️😎

On 9/22/2018 at 1:20 AM, Mr.Steel said:

I am assuming he is talking about other ladies getting upset that he wrote a review for another lady. Silly... but it happens.

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong JR

On 9/22/2018 at 1:20 AM, Mr.Steel said:

Told you in a PM and you agreed.

On 9/22/2018 at 9:15 AM, goodguy69 said:

Oye vey...about to send you a pm,but one glance at my avatar should explain it.

20 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

Told you in a PM and you agreed.

This is true. Not all situations are the same and his situation is pretty unique. I do agree with him.

On 9/22/2018 at 10:32 AM, Audrey Astor said:

💯 % agree with Audrey! Even if we have a few in a row. Reviews are a form of advertisement for the lady. It also a fantastic reference tool for the  client!❤️ Hear, hear for great and very honest reviews on all us ladies!☺️😎

^^^^correction on grammer^^^^

probably should do this more often? Lol just don’t always take the time😉😊

On 9/21/2018 at 6:37 PM, Mr.Steel said:

Yes! The more current reviews even if “redundant” the better! Would t you rather see a stellar provider than one who seems to be all over the place?! Without relevant reviews... a lot of amazing ladies get left in the dust. 

1 hour ago, Dani Panti said:

Yes! The more current reviews even if “redundant” the better! Would t you rather see a stellar provider than one who seems to be all over the place?! Without relevant reviews... a lot of amazing ladies get left in the dust. 

Dani, some of the older Clients feel that seeing a "So-So" ," NC/NS", "Ripoff" Humanize  the provider. I don't quite get it myself? To each their own. 

One thing I will tell you  ALL is JR is a great guy and I consider him a personal friend in my life!  Yes, I have heard this rant before a 100 times. Nothing personal towards anything or anyone, because I personally love great REAL reviews on myself. Also, thank you for the nice comments towards ALL the ladies on here!  Us ladies put our Heart into what we do for you and we don't see you as being an ATM! We see you as being kind generous men! We get to know you deeper and come to call you are friends. And that is the honest freaking truth! Cross my heart! :wub:

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

Rather than start a new post for the same rant...

In Denver for business during the snow storm that happened a few days ago, I called a TOB provider whose persona, complete with images of BEAUTIFUL, perky natural breasts and a tight ass, is that of a BBBUSTY, mature, full-figured woman ...my flavoriteI Replete with good to great reviews, I'd been wanting to see her for quite some time and, finally having the chance when she answered, risked life and limb to get there, literally jumping a snow covered curb :lol:. Alas, the very nice, personable and humorous lady that greeted me most definitely does NOT fit the image for, with the obvious exception of one, her pictures are likely fake or taken in another time and place, looong ago if not.

Now, following our collective mama's advise of say it nice or not at all, I chose to not review partly because I didn't want to come across as mean, etc. and I'm sure to face backlash for this post but ladies, this sucks. And I'm so disappointed knowing at least some of you  who gave glowing reviews, none with so much as an indication of fake pics felt similarly deceived.

With something for everyone, being yourself will save lives and reduce turnover.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

3 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

In Denver for business during the snow storm that happened a few days ago, I called a TOB provider whose persona, complete with images of BEAUTIFUL, perky natural breasts and a tight ass, is that of a BBBUSTY, mature, full-figured woman ...my flavoriteI Replete with good to great reviews, I'd been wanting to see her for quite some time and, finally having the chance when she answered, risked life and limb to get there, literally jumping a snow covered curb :lol:. Alas, the very nice, personable and humorous lady that greeted me most definitely does NOT fit the image for, with the obvious exception of one, her pictures are likely fake or taken in another time and place, looong ago if not.

Now, following our collective mama's advise of say it nice or not at all, I chose to not review partly because I didn't want to come across as mean, etc. and I'm sure to face backlash for this post but ladies, this sucks. And I'm so disappointed knowing at least some of you  who gave glowing reviews, none with so much as an indication of fake pics felt similarly deceived.

With something for everyone, being yourself will save lives and reduce turnover.

Bummer and sorry that happened! Integrity is critical in this business. Hopefully this is the only time that happens to you! 

1 hour ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

I'm sorry this happened you again. If someone had done their due diligence and posted an accurate review you could have avoided yet another disappointment when the door opened. 🙁

3 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Maybe its karma.....🤷‍♀️ 

IMO.... you always post 411 of girls who arent even on the board.... i commend you for choosing a lady here..... sorry it didnt go as planned.... 

Its also sad that you will write an ANONYMOUS review on the forum but wont share the info with the gents of the board by writing a review.... if youre not willing to be honest with the risk of being "mean" you shouldnt post it here either..... 

1 hour ago, Cecilia said:

I'm sorry this happened you again. If someone had done their due diligence and posted an accurate review you could have avoided yet another disappointment when the door opened. 🙁

Thanks, Cecilia. Nice, full-bodied pics ;). My flavorite :wub:.

7 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

If you don’t review her and tell your negative impression that her pics aren’t current or are fake, you are no better than the guys you are calling out who have reviewed her and saying they failed to provide an accurate review and said the pics are of her.

And before you deny you are calling out guys, YOU ARE calling out guys.

And you did say she had glowing reviews here on TOB, but you feel like you were decieved by the glowing reviews.

Do a review or just STFU.

Im so effing tired of the whining by guys who complain about ladies when they only see newbie ladies who don’t have a presence her on TOB, or they don’t want to write negative reviews.

Some guys choose not to write reviews, good or bad. That’s their choice. But they don’t come on the forum and whine about others who didn’t write an accurate review.

You can’t have it both ways. 

Write the review or quit whining in the forums.

Edited by ilovewomen

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

If you don’t review her and tell your negative impression that her pics aren’t current or are fake, you are no better than the guys you are calling out who have reviewed her and saying they failed to provide an accurate review and said the pics are of her.

And before you deny you are calling out guys, YOU ARE calling out guys.

And you did say she had glowing reviews here on TOB, but you feel like you were decieved by the glowing reviews.

Do a review or just STFU.

Im so effing tired of the whining by guys who complain about ladies when they only see newbie ladies who don’t have a presence her on TOB, or they don’t want to write negative reviews.

Some guys choose not to write reviews, good or bad. That’s their choice. But they don’t come on the forum and whine about others who didn’t write an accurate review.

You can’t have it both ways. 

Write the review or quit whining in the forums.

Why would I deny calling them out when it's obvious I did? Yes, when no reviews indicate they are fake pics, they are deceptive. And what the fuck "newbie ladies" are you talking about, when you purposely have NO idea who the fuck I'm talking about? Until booted, I'll do what the fuck I want, got that? BTW, you're one of the begging to pay for pussy whipped, part of the problem dudes I speak of, which is probably why you're howling like a hurt dog.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

9 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Why would I deny calling them out when it's obvious I did? Yes, when no reviews indicate they are fake pics, they are deceptive. And what the fuck "newbie ladies" are you talking about, when you purposely have NO idea who the fuck I'm talking about? Until booted, I'll do what the fuck I want, got that? BTW, you're one of the begging to pay for pussy whipped, part of the problem dudes I speak of, which is probably why you're howling like a hurt dog.

About newbie ladies, both of the ones I have written of in this regard are WELL reviewed. You'd see that with your head out the ladies' ass.

About newbie ladies, both of the ones I have written of in this regard are WELL reviewed. You'd see that with your head out the ladies' ass.

You are one of the biggest whiners on TOB.

Youre always asking about a P411 in newbie ladies or ladies who have no presence on TOB.

The truth hurts, doesn’t it.

That is why you respond the way you do when you get called out.

9 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

In Denver for business during the snow storm that happened a few days ago, I called a TOB provider whose persona, complete with images of BEAUTIFUL, perky natural breasts and a tight ass, is that of a BBBUSTY, mature, full-figured woman ...my flavoriteI Replete with good to great reviews,

ReOwgGN.jpg?1

31 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

You are one of the biggest whiners on TOB.

Youre always asking about a P411 in newbie ladies or ladies who have no presence on TOB.

The truth hurts, doesn’t it.

That is why you respond the way you do when you get called out.

Four out of my five 411 requests ended up being TOB'rs advertising under different numbers. Only thing you called out is your nimwit.

Four out of my five 411 requests ended up being TOB'rs advertising under different numbers. Only thing you called out is your nimwit.

Ha ha ha ha ha