Hobby Hobbit -Banned

Truth in Advertising

123 posts in this topic

So a reviewer writes down accurate pics in his review in which should be enough, maybe the pics are her but 10-15 lbs could really effect the decision if a guy wants to see her, hopefully If a guy is pm'ed he Lets them know about the extra weight,hair color eTC...

4 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

So a reviewer writes down accurate pics in his review in which should be enough, maybe the pics are her but 10-15 lbs could really effect the decision if a guy wants to see her, hopefully If a guy is pm'ed he Lets them know about the extra weight,hair color eTC...

How about Loss of Weight Stevie? For some ladies the opposite could ALSO  pose a problem. 

By the way I noticed that you have NO reviews! So, I guess, you still have not seen any providers. So, how would you even began to even judge either way?! Very fascinating! LOL 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

6 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

How about Loss of Weight Stevie? For some ladies the opposite could ALSO  pose a problem. 

By the way I noticed that you have NO reviews! So, I guess, you still have not seen any providers. So, how would you even began to even judge either way?! Very fascinating! LOL 

Like you said in earlier some one told you that you don’t look like your pics, I guess you should post some recent ones, if you lost weight then you should be proud of that and show it,  nobody cares if a pic is professional or not they want to see the lady at the door who was in those pics, with technology these days no excuses 

Not all of us write reviews.

7 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

I think those that don't write reviews, have no justification to criticize the reviews that are written. Just my opinion. ;)

3 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

What good is a review if you don’t tell the truth? 

What good is a post about some anonymous lady without a review??? It helps no one.

On 9/8/2018 at 1:12 PM, Hobby Hobbit said:

That truth is either mean or kind depends on the receiver. In the end, it is what it is.

HH you don’t get to act like an ass and then hide behind fatalism. Understand that your words are intended to cause harm and are unacceptable. You showed up and stayed for the show. If you had the class to say “I’m sorry miss this isn’t going to work” and left you’d have my respect. Since you stayed and decided to vent your “frustrations” I can only pity a provider that has to deal with your foolishness. Grow up or get out.

Edited by Bootsce
Correct grammer

On 9/9/2018 at 5:09 AM, JRWolfe said:

True, but I don't see you posting about some negative experience you had with a different provider once a week either.  

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

True, but I don't see you posting about some negative experience you had with a different provider once a week either.  

I never wrote a review because it would have been a redundant rewrite of the positive things that were already said by others.

2 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Agree that it is weird that one would post that in the forums instead of the review section.

I know not everyone posts reviews. Most of my clients do not post reviews. But, they are not on the forums complaining about different ladies, or complaining about the TOB rules. Even though they choose to fly under the radar, they have excellent reputations within our community, either with other hobbyists, or the providers, or both.  If it's important for HH to get accurate information out to other hobbyists about providers, he'll have to go through the same process everyone else has to go through. Nobody's special. We all put in the time, the money, the risk to get the rewards of the hobby. Thank you JR. for what you contribute to all of us, the guys AND the girls, and for being our friend. 💙

On 9/9/2018 at 4:33 AM, stevie-2249 said:

Like you said in earlier some one told you that you don’t look like your pics, I guess you should post some recent ones, if you lost weight then you should be proud of that and show it,  nobody cares if a pic is professional or not they want to see the lady at the door who was in those pics, with technology these days no excuses 

I can do my face. The aviator you see now Stevie is from Friday. No makeup or photoshop. I have no full length mirrors to do full body selfies of my body. I am wanting and needing help. Yes. I am very guilty! I have lost a total of 67lbs since February of this year. I am not very techno savvy! Honest truth! 

5 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I can do my face. The aviator you see now Stevie is from Friday. No makeup or photoshop. I have no full length mirrors to do full body selfies of my body. I am wanting and needing help. Yes. I am very guilty! I have lost a total of 67lbs since February of this year. I am not very techno savvy! Honest truth! 

Honestly it really doesn’t matter about me. Honestly with pictures is important. However being rude wishing to cut down women only and not writing a review makes us all see the obvious truth here...I smell and will tell it like it is TROLL!!!! 

1 hour ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I have lost a total of 67lbs since February of this year.

WOW, congratulations - I bet you feel great now!

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

WOW, congratulations - I bet you feel great now!

Mobile and active! Nobody passes me up while walking I speed walk as much as possible. Sloan’s lake twice usually. Sorry to boast so much but hell yes I am proud. I know I could take off running except my eyes are so bad. I would end up on my face! Lol 

Another thing to factor in with ladies is that some of us have bad posture and having bad posture can affect how you look too. Years of incorrect posture will push a belly out. Also will c section. 

not much you can see with just a face picture. I am going to get some new pictures up soon. I have had two clients no longer interested in seeing me because of the dramatic weight loss. Everyone else has been so supportive of me! My client last night kept rubbing my belly and saying,"Kali you look amazing" over and over. I told him if he kept rubbing my belly he just might get his magic wish! :P This is a lifestyle change for me! If you wish to know more about me and what I am doing? Hey, please feel free to PM me. Also, I will have new pictures before September is over. 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

On 9/6/2018 at 2:56 PM, BadBoy said:

Why do you folks keep taking this guy seriously?  He doesn't merit the responses.  Let's just make a deal: he posts, we ignore.

How about maybe we stop letting him post at all? He has no positive forum status, apparently no references from providers... Unless TOB is a bridge... I say we exile the troll? 

On 9/10/2018 at 2:44 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

You changed profile pictures since then.

On 9/9/2018 at 2:16 PM, stevie-2249 said:

What good is a review if you don’t tell the truth? 

Since you dont participate in anything than starting drama.... you're just as guilty as the dishonest reviewers🤷‍♀️

This is the time I throw on my princess save a John cape and come running to Stevie’s defense. Love you man😘

54 minutes ago, Laci French said:

This is the time I throw on my princess save a John cape and come running to Stevie’s defense. Love you man😘

Thank you laci, love you too 😍

6 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

You changed profile pictures since then.

Why yes I did and I do plan on adding more pictures as soon as I can figure out how to exstract them from the stick. 😊

8 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Why yes I did and I do plan on adding more pictures as soon as I can figure out how to exstract them from the stick. 😊

Kali, I completely lost it when you said "extract...from the stick."  Hmmmmm....I wonder where my mind is going.  ;)

Edited by average1
Changed wording

On 9/10/2018 at 2:44 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Kali, I’m so proud of you and you look absolutely gorgeous!  

1 minute ago, Laci French said:

Kali, I’m so proud of you and you look absolutely gorgeous!  

Has always been gorgeous since the day I met her a truly special lady probably was gorgeous before I met her also

Blushing in Lakewood I am so very touched by your support of me! It means a great deal to me to have great friends like you all too!

Still working on trying to extract from the stick. I did get 1 more picture I just added.😘😘

Keep blushing, you look wonderful in red, congratulations. You look amazing.

On 9/10/2018 at 11:54 AM, JRWolfe said:

I never wrote a review because it would have been a redundant rewrite of the positive things that were already said by others.

I disagree. I think if you see a lady and she did great, she should get a great review from you, even though other hobbyists have said the same as before. I think it reinforces the great job she does and it's always nice to compliment her. :)