Hobby Hobbit -Banned

Truth in Advertising

123 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, pfunk said:

I think Stevie and Hobby Hobbit should get together...they both seem to dislike women...

Not that there is anything wrong with that...:)

Maybe they are The Same Person on Two networks????? Hhhmmmm loll. Love ya Funk! I see a future Bromance in the Makin. 😂😂😂😂

10 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

Maybe they are The Same Person on Two networks????? Hhhmmmm loll. Love ya Funk! I see a future Bromance in the Makin. 😂😂😂😂

Finally someone else has noticed!

15 hours ago, Chrissy said:

😆 Kali and Hunter just made me Want a cupcake 😆

Kali and Hunter make me want...well....something.  Not sure it is cupcakes, but maybe some hot muffins.  ;)

22 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

Well to bad there are a lot of ladies who post fake or old pics, one of those topics that will keep popping up just like you ladies post what to do or eat in Denver, no different

They can't handle the truth! BTW, I "hear" you and I are supposed to be getting together. TNT's has happy hour everyday 4-8. It'll be fun.

23 hours ago, Zelda Runner said:

Accurate pictures on websites, ads or other provider sites should always reflect the truth. But looks aren't everything and if you aren't reaching out to the lady can you really make an informed decision?

See, that's just it. This post came about because I recently did see one who is very established here. Lots of reviews, at least one of which said she was fat not curvy, to which she responded deflectively. But, only seeing ample breasts and ass in pics, she seemed luscious to me so I went. Well, off came her clothes and, not only was her desciption lacking and that one review correct, she had on red, g string panties where the crotch part was suspended from her crotch, string buried in rolls. Not expecting this was quite a moodbreaker. Now, I stayed, kept it classy and, responding to a comment I made about that nice ass as I followed her to the door she said, "Maybe you can get back there next time" or something to which I responded excitedly and in the affirmative, knowing there wouldn't be one.

23 hours ago, SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme said:

Why is it any of your concern?? If you don't Like what you see move on...There is defiantly someone for everyone...

To answer your question, my concern is obvious. And to your point, it's exactly mine. There is most definitely someone for everyone. Why mislead?

On 9/6/2018 at 8:10 AM, SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme said:

If you don't Like what you see move on...There is defiantly someone for everyone...

Pretty much what I said and I get bashed for it hmmm 🤔

1 hour ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

They can't handle the truth! BTW, I "hear" you and I are supposed to be getting together. TNT's has happy hour everyday 4-8. It'll be fun.

No we are suppose to be the same person

23 hours ago, Laci French said:

Your feet make me sick in your avatar. That’s all I wanted to add.

Then just wait 'til you see mine...:eek:

23 hours ago, jasminewaterss7 said:

Instead of making the same threads filled with negativity go post in the thread that was made specifically for that purpose. This has been a PSA. Thank you all *takes a bow* 

And the crowd roars, "Boo!". Boo, they can't do it like I do. :P

Either that or gay but, since that's just someone living out their same-sex fantasies, we'll just have to be twinsies! :lol:

18 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

No we are suppose to be the same person

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

22 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Why are you still here? No reviews, NO POSITIVE post history.  Nobody can even vouch your Anything other than a Dickhead. Are you a kid behind a keyboard that stumbled on our world Just to annoy us?? IJS

Thanks for putting the i in thick, Chrissy. I still think you're gorgeous. :wub:

I don't know about y'all...this whole post was pretty good entertainment to enjoy over a cup of coffee. :D

Image result for coffee funny

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

9 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

I don't know about y'all...this whole post was pretty good entertainment to enjoy over a cup of coffee. :D

Image result for coffee funny

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

In my best Popeye voice, "Cuz we aim to please!".

I'm gonna try really hard to NOT POST, in response to Stevie, Mr Pink, Hobby Hobbit, or Turtle138. These guys are clearly trolling. I need to stop validating them.

2 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Thanks for putting the i in thick, Chrissy. I still think you're gorgeous. :wub:

So why Not Make a trip to see me so I can Verify You?? I look great in a g string 😆

13 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

14 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

I look great in a g string 😆

I bet you look good in anything, or nothing.:D

Please remember the women you are speaking about are people with feelings. If someone did not meet your ideal THAT IS YOUR ISSUE. Please refrain from being mean. Mean people suck. 

15 hours ago, pfunk said:

I think Stevie and Hobby Hobbit should get together...they both seem to dislike women...

Not that there is anything wrong with that...:)

More for the rest of us 😁

1 hour ago, Admiral C said:

I think I will wade in here and perhaps have something to offend everyone! I am going to assume that the O.P. knows nothing about advertising and that he boycotts most advertised products and fast food. That burrito or that Arby's sammy NEVER looks like the one in the picture, or on TV....FALSE ADVERTISING!! No, it is not. They just stack and stuff all the fillings and meat camera side and don't show the empty backside. Now I can hear a collective scream from ladies, " Oh no he did NOT just compare us to a roast beef!!", because I know how happy such comparisons make the providers. I do believe I hear some guys keyboards just a clicking away about how its NOT a 3 dollar burrito, but a 300 dollar hour. I know....I know. I'm not talking about ladies, burritos, hours, or Arby's sandwiches. I'm talking about ADVERTISING!!  Accentuate the positive.....best light, good angles.....the sizzle not just the steak.. (oh hell, here we go again...another food). When you gents who complain the most sold your old car, I bet you did not show close ups of every dent, scratch, tear, crack...did ya? Be honest. When you said it was in "good shape" that was a subjective opinion and a sales bit. I know...I know.." Oh no he did NOT just compare us to a used car!!!"......" This is NOT a 300 dollar hour, it's a 3000 dollar car!" Well....it is STILL all just ADVERTISING. A lady gets older or puts on a few pounds, what is she supposed to do? Hide in shame?  Dress in mumu's and call herself fat in the worst selfies she can take? HELL NO!! Accentuate her positives! Advertise! This is business in America and we should all know it. We have all done it too I'll wager.

Amen

On 9/7/2018 at 9:19 AM, pfunk said:

I'm gonna try really hard to NOT POST, in response to Stevie, Mr Pink, Hobby Hobbit, or Turtle138. These guys are clearly trolling. I need to stop validating them.

Please stop with this not going to post crap. It got old the second time you said it.

Look, I just took a stroll through 10 pages of your activity to not find a single OP of yours. Mostly you're just sucker punching dude's remarks, especially those who dare to express unspoken, real truths about a hobbyist's experience. Always disagreeing for the sake of being disagreeable, [Snip] while being enough of a kiss-ass to stay in the ladies' favor (as evidenced by your 77, all "Yes" reviews) and presumably keep the mods at bay, seems you're the troll. Get a life.

Edited by Kaduk
Removed racial slur....

On 9/7/2018 at 4:52 PM, Chrissy said:

So why Not Make a trip to see me so I can Verify You?? I look great in a g string 😆

Finding myself hoping the "Show More" link on your personal website would never end, I'd bet the farm you do. Thanks for the invite. I hope for the opportunity to take you up on it someday.

21 hours ago, Admiral C said:

I think I will wade in here and perhaps have something to offend everyone! I am going to assume that the O.P. knows nothing about advertising and that he boycotts most advertised products and fast food. That burrito or that Arby's sammy NEVER looks like the one in the picture, or on TV....FALSE ADVERTISING!! No, it is not. They just stack and stuff all the fillings and meat camera side and don't show the empty backside. Now I can hear a collective scream from ladies, " Oh no he did NOT just compare us to a roast beef!!", because I know how happy such comparisons make the providers. I do believe I hear some guys keyboards just a clicking away about how its NOT a 3 dollar burrito, but a 300 dollar hour. I know....I know. I'm not talking about ladies, burritos, hours, or Arby's sandwiches. I'm talking about ADVERTISING!!  Accentuate the positive.....best light, good angles.....the sizzle not just the steak.. (oh hell, here we go again...another food). When you gents who complain the most sold your old car, I bet you did not show close ups of every dent, scratch, tear, crack...did ya? Be honest. When you said it was in "good shape" that was a subjective opinion and a sales bit. I know...I know.." Oh no he did NOT just compare us to a used car!!!"......" This is NOT a 300 dollar hour, it's a 3000 dollar car!" Well....it is STILL all just ADVERTISING. A lady gets older or puts on a few pounds, what is she supposed to do? Hide in shame?  Dress in mumu's and call herself fat in the worst selfies she can take? HELL NO!! Accentuate her positives! Advertise! This is business in America and we should all know it. We have all done it too I'll wager.

Yeah, I personally hate those fast food commercials for that very reason. Unequivocally false advertising, I find it shocking and disingenuous to be spun any other way. Suffice it to say, a fool and his money are soon parted.

On 9/7/2018 at 5:25 PM, Bootsce said:

Please remember the women you are speaking about are people with feelings. If someone did not meet your ideal THAT IS YOUR ISSUE. Please refrain from being mean. Mean people suck. 

That truth is either mean or kind depends on the receiver. In the end, it is what it is.

2 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

That truth is either mean or kind depends on the receiver. In the end, it is what it is.

GMO is what is genetically modified organisms! Keep on eating fast food and it will start eating you! Was told this morning I don’t look like my pictures anymore? Yes I need new pictures. Guilty as charged! 😂😂😂😂

On 9/6/2018 at 9:22 AM, Hobby Hobbit said:

This Come to Jesús Meeting is brought to you by Truth in Advertising. Not to suggest how to run your business, just a little customer input.

If not in your description, pictures should truthfully reflect what we're working with. So, if you're more BBW than Curvy, Slimmer than Athletic...it's OK, show us! Be all you can be so we can make as informed a decision as possible. Awkward.

Admiral-your response is the posting of the month. Excellent and well written. You are my new hero  May you get a extra helping of pussy.

The op believes that there IS truth in advertising. Right. And I am 21 again. Advertisers in any realm have been known to use any means to  stretch that truth. However, when ones clothing hits the floor, just how much a lady has stretched that truth will become evident.  The op does not seem to know how to back channel. How hard is it to ask a reviewer about a lady's appearance?