Zelda Runner

Fall Fun - Halloween Horror - Who likes Scary Movies?

15 posts in this topic

The new Halloween movie released its second trailer today and it's spectacular! Who loves scary movies? This looks to be full of suspense and a great way to add some fun to this forum. iframe>

Edited by Zelda Runner

It's a wonderful time of year, scary movies and haunted places to visit!

I just watched Hereditary. Scary isn’t the word I’d use. Creepy and weird and just enough to make your skin crawl. Add it to your scary movie list if you haven’t seen it. 

I love scary movies, especially in a theater, but sometimes I find it hard to sleep afterwords...I have many favs...

The Shining

The Omen

Poltergeist

The Exorcist

Phantom of the Opera

The Fly

Dracula

It

Invasion of the Body Snatchers

House of Wax

Don't Look Now

The Birds

Silence of the Lambs

Psycho

Alien

Not any more...too freaky for me...only unicorns and rainbows allowed lmao.    Seriously...no scary movies for me!

...the latest 🎃 Halloween 🎃 movie looks interesting....but one of my favorites is from 2002: The Ring (aka, My Last Blind Date...)😱 :eek::o

tumblr_ndoestpTkK1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

i don't seek out scary movies. not that i'm opposed to them. just not the type of entertainment i seek.

but i will say when i date. i like when my girlfriend gets scared and curls into my arms! now that i think is really cool! 

Today's horror movies just suck. Give me "The Wolfman", classic "Frankenstein", "The Mummy", or anything with Lon Chaney or Bela Lugosi. Please.

BTW: Mel Brooks' classic comedy movie, "Young Frankenstein" is hilarious. Too bad they don't make that kind of film anymore.

Love real paranormal and at one time I was seriously involved. Heck that is what reiki people do best!😊

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

Lol invoke or evoke two scary but very spiritual understandings. 

We are both Sprit and body not wort elaborating on. Other than to say my understanding relates to another thread. 

Many blessings and be sure to not wake the dead unless you are ready for a real spook! 👻 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

5 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Lol invoke or evoke two scary but very spiritual understandings. 

We are both Sprit and body not wort elaborating on. Other than to say my understanding relates to another thread. 

Many blessings and be sure to not wake the dead unless you are ready for a real spook! 👻 

BeimWortGenommen-612x333.jpg