Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hasty La Vista

16 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

This will likely be my last post!

Due to some life changing events, I’m retiring from the hobby 

I don’t want to make this about me, but rather the great community theotherboard is. There are so many beautiful folks here! 

The ladies and gentlemen here are awesome. I encourage everyone to try to communicate and get to know one another! 

I also want to express my appreciation and gratitude for the moderators.! They do a great job of keeping this community safe for everyone!

I have requested that TW remove my profile!  He/She has yet to do so.

I wish the best for everyone here that I’ve met and those I haven’t.

It’t time I move on!

My best to everyone here.

Well Happy good luck in you endeavors and I wish you the best.  You have been such an asset here on the board providing great advice.  Damn it now I have to find some one willing to see some yl before I do and tell me about the latest fishing spots.  

May the sun provide the warmth you need, I hope you find the camping spots with the best trees and the fish bite no matter what bait you cast. 

You will be truly missed by many.

It's been good to know you and you will be missed.  Best wishes and I hope the life changing events are just more adventures on your journey.  And sometimes moving onto another stage of life is just the way things unfold.  I hope you roll with it and ride the waves of change.  Take care and I wish you many good times.

Well, that's a surprise!  Hope it is a good, no make that a great, life changing event that prompts your withdrawal.  You were a good guy, and will be missed.

Damn:

Very glad To have met you. Good luck on your next Fishing trip! 💙

Well l certainly will miss you.

Best of luck on whatever you do.

May you stay healthy and wise!

Happy

You will be missed around here more than you know, especially by this girl. The day we met was one of my happiest days in the hobby. I don't know what brought about this change, and I'm still picking my jaw up off the floor, but whatever it is, it must be big. I hope it's something truly wonderful just like you. You have contributed so much to this community with your giving spirit. I hope the whisperer takes their time removing your profile, so you can get the send off you deserve. I'll miss you friend. 

Love, Hunter

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

I'll miss your cheerful demeanor. I wish you all the best! 

Happy trails to the happycamper! You will be missed.  

Happy trails, Camper.  Wish you well.

Happy, I want to thank you for building a friendship with me that was so unlike any others. I must say I felt safe knowing you were around here and it will be different without your wisdom and compassion. I wish you the best and by all means don’t be a stranger!  Xoxo Maddie :)