2milezhigh

Hello all

14 posts in this topic

After using this site for reviews and listings the past few years I’ve finally decided to become a member.  Based out of the Rockies but travel to Denver frequently. Any help would be appreciated.  Everyone have a blessed day!

Hi 2milezhigh! Many of us have fun on the forums. I hope you do too. 💋

8 hours ago, 2milezhigh said:

Thank you hunter and kali!  I’m just trying to figure out this reference thing

If I can be of any help, let me know. ❤

3 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

If I can be of any help, let me know. ❤

Thanks I got references figured out 😉

6 hours ago, 2milezhigh said:

Thanks I got references figured out 😉

Well, then you are ahead of the game, and on track for some happy hobbying. Have fun. 

On 9/4/2018 at 2:27 PM, 2milezhigh said:

After using this site for reviews and listings the past few years I’ve finally decided to become a member.  Based out of the Rockies but travel to Denver frequently. Any help would be appreciated.  Everyone have a blessed day!

Welcome to the party.  Participation can be fun and it is what makes TOB feel like a community to me.  I was a lurker on the forums (but an active reviewer) for quite a while.  Gotta say that since participating in the forums, I've had a lot more fun...in a variety of good ways.  Hope you meet some nice folks, play hard, enjoy fully and be safe.

On 9/5/2018 at 7:13 PM, average1 said:

Welcome to the party.  Participation can be fun and it is what makes TOB feel like a community to me.  I was a lurker on the forums (but an active reviewer) for quite a while.  Gotta say that since participating in the forums, I've had a lot more fun...in a variety of good ways.  Hope you meet some nice folks, play hard, enjoy fully and be safe.

Thank you sir I am guilty as charged as well