foronceinmylife

P411 profile update

25 posts in this topic

Just wondering if other than  ok's do providers pay attention to the 411 profiles. I just updated mine and it  would not let me go  until I had filled out every field.  

Everyone has to update their profile.  As to whether ladies read the profile info, the short answer is some do and some don't.  Click on "tracking" to see who has looked at yours.  Always a big plus to me when the lady takes the time to look. ;)

I always look at the profile info that way I can make sure I provide an experience that the gentleman enjoys. It’s nice to know what he likes and doesn’t like before going into the session. :) 

I look at it. I really like the added information it provides. Some of those questions are ones that I ask. It’s a little bit more personalized now.

I have selected the option to be notified when one of the ladies looks at my profile. Seems only about half of the ladies that I have requested appointments with, looks at my profile. I guess the rest just look at the number of Okays I have, which are included on the requests.  

I wish all of them would look at my profile, so they would  know a little about  me. 

As far as the profile update goes I felt like it was a little too detailed. 

In addition to a personalized introduction, the care a gentleman puts in their profile makes all the difference in the world to me. This is not like ordering a hamburger at McDonald's and yet not a dating service where one is looking for a life partner...but the care and attention that one does to intro themselves, helps us as companions determine whether it is a good match (where the gent will enjoy the date) beyond a list of acronyms etc. I am still surprised on how many don't even bother to fill out their introduction... which always comes across as somewhat lazy (or don't care at all?) .. It's your hard earned $, make an attempt at putting your best foot forward for the best experience. 

I read all profiles and have HELPED out perspectives clients get on board with P411 thank you!😉😊

I definitely peruse your profile when you send me a request. I noticed that there have been many more fields added recently, but I certainly appreciate when it is complete.  

It's nice to know that the woman of p411 take the time to read client profiles I was always curious about that

Hey, kids, you know what would be fun?  I should put a sentence in near the bottom of my P411 profile that says, "You actually read this far?  Great, because if you say the words, 'Wow! I think you look just like Brad Pitt' when you open the door I will give you an extra $50.00!"  (Or some other treat.)  The ladies could put a sentence in at the end of their "how to book my time" paragraph that says something like, "Hey, good for you, you got to the end.  If you say the words 'Wow, I love your eyes' when I first open the door, I will give you a fresh-baked chocolate chip cookie!" (Or some other treat.)

Everyone complains that no one reads the profiles, it's time to do something about it!  :rolleyes:

Or, perhaps, Hunter, "A fresh-baked chocolate-chip cookie and a cold beer."

46 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Or, perhaps, Hunter, "A fresh-baked chocolate-chip cookie and a cold beer."

You're a man after my heart! Lol. You know me so well. I'll have a special treat for you too...the kind that makes us roll around and giggle. 😋

2 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Hey, kids, you know what would be fun?  I should put a sentence in near the bottom of my P411 profile that says, "You actually read this far?  Great, because if you say the words, 'Wow! I think you look just like Brad Pitt' when you open the door I will give you an extra $50.00!"  (Or some other treat.)  The ladies could put a sentence in at the end of their "how to book my time" paragraph that says something like, "Hey, good for you, you got to the end.  If you say the words 'Wow, I love your eyes' when I first open the door, I will give you a fresh-baked chocolate chip cookie!" (Or some other treat.)

Everyone complains that no one reads the profiles, it's time to do something about it!  :rolleyes:

I did something similar to this last year, it said if you're reading this and mention it to me you'll get $50 off your visit. I left it in there for over 6 months.

And guess what? It was never mentioned.

Wow.... What is with all the way to personal questions. "Do you visit the dentist yearly!!" Like I am going to make sure you floss. 

41 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

Wow.... What is with all the way to personal questions. "Do you visit the dentist yearly!!" Like I am going to make sure you floss. 

😂😂😂

6 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

they added that after the TOB forum post "Teeth"  LOL

2 hours ago, Winston_Smith said:

they added that after the TOB forum post "Teeth"  LOL

LMFAO! I thought that very same thing when I read that one! 😂😅😁

On 9/5/2018 at 9:27 PM, BadBoy said:

Well I love that.

I seriously got 6 emails from men who AGAIN DIDN'T SEND ME THE INFORMATION I ASKED FOR!!! WHY DO MEN NOT READ THE LADIES WEBSITE'S LOL

25 minutes ago, GillianRose said:

Well I love that.

I seriously got 6 emails from men who AGAIN DIDN'T SEND ME THE INFORMATION I ASKED FOR!!! WHY DO MEN NOT READ THE LADIES WEBSITE'S LOL

My guess would be because there are pictures. :D

I miss the how important is this to you section 😭

2 hours ago, GillianRose said:

Well I love that.

We think with our dicks. They ain't very smart!

Maybe I’m derailing this topic a bit, maybe not...  What’s up with P411?  I did the profile update about a month ago.  My account has since expired and I went to renew, but the site says they are not currently renewing expired accounts.  WTF?  If they’re going to make it more difficult than it already is / needs to be, why should I bother to keep using it?

On 9/30/2018 at 5:18 PM, GillianRose said:

Well I love that.

I’m actually finding the majority have no website and p411 isn’t available anymore. Patience wins the day, for me anyway.