JJGawker3

Dogecoin

6 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Chrissy said:

No. We tend to stick to Cash Around here :)

Amen!

In Gawd we trust, others pay cash. 😘

16 hours ago, JJGawker3 said:

Just wondering if anyone else is invested in dogecoin? 

I have zero interest in digital currency. Until it's as secure as cash in my wallet, and accepted at 7-11, I'll pass.

I get it, cash will always be king, particularly in this realm. I was just curious if there were any others trying to make a buck in a volatile new market. If I hit big I’ll be pumping out reviews 😂

Hey man

I would not recommend  the DogeCoin it doesnt provide any other value than just being a "coin", there is plenty of others coin that do the same thing. If you want to invest some money you should try bitcoin or some web 3.0 blockchain project like Elastos. Both are still really volatile and have low market cap which indicate price can go really high.

However you should really understand this technology, most people are ignoring how decentralization will change the world. I have read some very important people in the IT world and they all agree is just matter of few years for regular people to adopt it.

I personally think this will be similar to Internet boom in 1994 but only time will tell.

just my 2 cents.