What’s up my people?!

16 posts in this topic

Hey y’all I’m just checking in to say hay hay! How are you all doing? Me? I’m freakin amazing!!! So as many of you know I am retired and I moved to North Carolina. Words cannot express how much I love it here! It’s so beautiful! The people are so nice, and I got a kick ass job! Blissfully happy! Everything is going so much better than I had hoped for! 

I got a bunch of PM’s from gents so I thought I would say hi! Please tell me, how are you?

Hi, Melissa. Glad to hear everything is going well for you, but you have to know that you are being missed!

I am glad everything is working out well for you. Being retired does not mean you shouldn't still lay knowledge on us newer people. Take care of yourself out there lady.

Melissa, 

I never had the pleasure of meeting you but I like your post and it is so nice to hear someone is having such a great time and enjoying what they doing.  

May it continue forever

Good morning Melissa. It's great hearing how happy you are, and that you're loving your new surroundings. Everything's copacetic on my side of the street. I miss seeing your posts, but that's just because I'm selfish. 😋

Take care sweet lady! 💋

Hey Melissa great to hear from you and that you are doing well. 

Be well Babe keep doing well with your new job!

Miss you.

HUgs,

BR

More power to the continuing bright glow in your new life. Miss you and your sweetness!

Missing your smile . Nice to know its bigger as life is so good for you right now.

Hey kiddo.  So ya like that humidity? We miss you so keep in touch 

Never met you, sweet lady, but not for lack of trying.  I still say you look exactly like Cote De Pablo.  Have a Better One.

On 9/3/2018 at 8:36 AM, Melissa Sterling said:

Hey y’all I’m just checking in to say hay hay! How are you all doing? Me? I’m freakin amazing!!! So as many of you know I am retired and I moved to North Carolina. Words cannot express how much I love it here! It’s so beautiful! The people are so nice, and I got a kick ass job! Blissfully happy! Everything is going so much better than I had hoped for! 

I got a bunch of PM’s from gents so I thought I would say hi! Please tell me, how are you?

So happy life is blessing you!