Picturerisque

Walk me through the ideal client

26 posts in this topic

I am to please, and I've not done this enough for it to not be awkward for me. Could you walk me through what makes a client more enjoyable, and pleasant to deal with; how to approach someone you're interested in, and maybe also what to watch out for. 

Sorry to be such a newb... Curious and trying to improve

I would think it would be common sense to know you should treat a lady with respect and don't be rude to her?

34 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

I would think it would be common sense to know you should treat a lady with respect and don't be rude to her?

‘Common sense’ is not so common. 😕

4 hours ago, JungleGeorge said:

...and wash your a$$ & nether regions multiple times

:D

Related image

When First contacting her. Have your Stuff together. If you have References That are NOT attached to your profile. HAVE the links and How they would remember you Handy for the first Contact.. Read HOW she prefers First contact..

Leave her "Gift" with out word in plain sight. (Sorry guys Envelopes are getting scary these days, I have had 2 Empty ones so far in 2018 :(..) DO NOT get offended if she counts and puts away before you begin. This ALONE causes great comfort to the lady..

Start with A drink, Conversation, A Great Hooker Joke 😂

Any are  pretty Good ice breakers other than Just getting Nekid immediately..

Let HER LEAD! Ask subtle questions about what she may like to do And what she like to receive IF you can... If not then, Go slow if You do not know her limitS, BUT KNOW, if You do your research,  you can easily find before hand.. 

Be Clean, BE CLEAN, Be Clean!! Nobody is perfect ,  But Cleanliness is EASILY spotted and smelled 😆

Then the rest takes care of itself. But if she is still acting like a fish out of water 15 min in. Cut your Line and Politely move on. Your Opinion is For the REVIEW board. Not for her to hear Verbally. 

Happy Hobbying !!!

Edited by Chrissy

8 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

Leave her "Gift" with out word in plain sight. (Sorry guys Envelopes are getting scary these days, I have had 2 Empty ones so far in 2018 :(..) DO NOT get offended if she counts and puts away before you begin. This ALONE causes great comfort to the lady.

TWO EMPTY ENVELOPES !!!!!!!!      What the hell ?   No wonder the ladies get upset with the guys.  I've known for decades that rip offs happen from some of the girls and  some of guys,but can't some people just grow up and do the right thing .

14 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

When First contacting her. Have your Stuff together. If you have References That are NOT attached to your profile. HAVE the links and How they would remember you Handy for the first Contact.. Read HOW she prefers First contact..

Leave her "Gift" with out word in plain sight. (Sorry guys Envelopes are getting scary these days, I have had 2 Empty ones so far in 2018 :(..) DO NOT get offended if she counts and puts away before you begin. This ALONE causes great comfort to the lady..

Start with A drink, Conversation, A Great Hooker Joke 😂

Any are  pretty Good ice breakers other than Just getting Nekid immediately..

Let HER LEAD! Ask subtle questions about what she may like to do And what she like to receive IF you can... If not then, Go slow if You do not know her limitS, BUT KNOW, if You do your research,  you can easily find before hand.. 

Be Clean, BE CLEAN, Be Clean!! Nobody is perfect ,  But Cleanliness is EASILY spotted and smelled 😆

Then the rest takes care of itself. But if she is still acting like a fish out of water 15 min in. Cut your Line and Politely move on. Your Opinion is For the REVIEW board. Not for her to hear Verbally. 

Happy Hobbying !!!

Thank you Chrissy. And from reading the comments, it is scary out there. I get the human decency. Obviously taking the proactive course to ask ettiquitte. I am still learning the ropes, the hard way. Had two good, and two bad experiences... 

27 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

Happy Hobbying !!!

It is funny when you get a text 3 hours later thanking you for what you have left in an envelope.   When you have a rapport with someone and they forget all about "the envelope".  Only to find it propped up by the hair spray in the bathroom.

Edited by frankenthaler91

10 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

TWO EMPTY ENVELOPES !!!!!!!!      What the hell ?   No wonder the ladies get upset with the guys.  I've known for decades that rip offs happen from some of the girls and  some of guys,but can't some people just grow up and do the right thing .

Unfortunately Some do get over on us. I do not know if its because they think we won't go to the proper authorities or what, But yes! I used to just see the envelope and Start having fun with out looking!! Theft is Soooo common in Texas I NEVER let my walls down... I guess being back home, I let my guard down as Many do when they return to their own Stomping grounds  :(

5 hours ago, Sexy Francesca said:

Hey there leave my ass alone!

You sound just like all the women from the club I was in last night. :D

1 minute ago, frankenthaler91 said:

It is funny when you get a text 3 hours later thanking you for what you have left in an envelope.   When you have a rapport with someone and they forget all about "the envelope".  Only to find it propped up by the hair spray in the bathroom.

And gents Like You are why I do not Flip My lid Over it :) I bet You kindly Direct the lady in the First few minutes to the bathroom??  :)

That's ok when It goes down that way LOL.. 

I have always used an envelope, and place it in plain sight or if there where directions stated during the research process then excuse my self to the restroom to wash my hands with the understanding the envelope will be checked, and then every one is on the same page, and off to a drink convo etc.

I would not use an envelope unless a provider's website instructs you to do so.  Fan out the donation in plain site on the nearest dresser or countertop unless otherwise requested.  In some cases the client is expected to wash his hands after handling the donation.  Set down the donation before engaging in conversation.  Say nothing about the donation. 

When making initial contact, povide two recent references with contact information.  If at all possible, if you are still in the workforce, consider providing your business telephone that has your voicemail greeting and the contact number for your employer or business.  A savvy provider may easily call to verify your employment as any potential creditor might.  This is common practice and usually will not compromise discretion.

If retired or being contacted at work makes you uneasy, then provide your mobile phone number and request text communication initially if you wish to maintain discretion.

Follow the rules and do not overstay your welcome.

2 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Shoot! I like to use envelopes!! Somehow leaving the dirty bills there in the open looks less than elegant to me :(

2 hours ago, Bora Bora said:

Shoot! I like to use envelopes!! Somehow leaving the dirty bills there in the open looks less than elegant to me :(

It does But as I mentioned YOU Bring up the envelope And Encourage the lady To it with in the first few minutes. That approach is Better Than Just seeing it there. And yes We are nervous to Grab it :)

4 hours ago, Robert Johnson said:

I would not use an envelope unless a provider's website instructs you to do so.  Fan out the donation in plain site on the nearest dresser or countertop unless otherwise requested.  In some cases the client is expected to wash his hands after handling the donation.  Set down the donation before engaging in conversation.  Say nothing about the donation.

Lightly thump the fanned out bills is cool way of easing the mind for the provider. Especially if it is our first encounter. Feel free to wash your hands after handling the donation.

My faucet lights up when you turn on the water. Kind of a kool Kali trick!😉😊

13 hours ago, Robert Johnson said:

This has always been my preferred method. Unless her website/ad specifies different, I place the cash in plain sight, and visit the bathroom. 

12 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

My faucet lights up when you turn on the water. Kind of a kool Kali trick!😉😊

Does it go “Row, row, row your boat. ...”

55 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Does it go “Row, row, row your boat. ...”

No Bit my water facet is NOT THAT damn cool dammit! I wish I had yours! I am so envious of you! 

6 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

No Bit my water facet is NOT THAT damn cool dammit! I wish I had yours! I am so envious of you! 

It’s not mine. It’s in the DAM(*) washroom! 🤪

(*) Denver Art Museum, North Bldg., ground floor

Okay WAIT...Who really knows the OP? He as nothing to vouch for himself (not saying anything bad about you personally), but here we all are just talking away, and giving out information that if LE didn't know NOW they do! Now don't get me wrong I have been a person to do exactly that, but here lately the way things have been going, I've been trying to be "extra" careful here! It doesn't take much for a "nosey" person to join in the community.

I’m sure LE has learned every thing they need to know from this website,  this website isn’t discrete