Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nairobi09

Maestra now gone and not coming back?

5 posts in this topic

Maestra aka Maestra Monet
Colorado Companion

I see that someone asked a similar question over a year ago but she posted that she was doing a 'farewell tour' late spring of this year. When I saw here I did not realize that but it fits what she said about her situation.  Does anyone know anymore?  She just took down her P411 account recently.  Of course, we never really know in this hobby.

She was advertising here not too long ago. A month ago or so, I remember her ads because I have been meaning to see her. 

IMO, she says she's gone, she's gone. 

However, she has disappeared for a year or more in the past and has come back. But, since she's been pulling her web presence, I'd say it's time to move on. If she comes back, great! Otherwise, no sense pinning about what might have been.

On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 0:38 AM, NoCoGeezer said:

IMO, she says she's gone, she's gone. 

However, she has disappeared for a year or more in the past and has come back. But, since she's been pulling her web presence, I'd say it's time to move on. If she comes back, great! Otherwise, no sense pinning about what might have been.

Yep.  Pining, whining, clinging, etc. are signs that you should 'spread it around', something I first heard in a strip club.  It gets easier as I get older.