Turtle138

How busy are you????

69 posts in this topic

Most  providers comment on this form how many no shows and time wasters they get.

Maybe adjust time for $$$ and see less .

Thoughts???

You don't understand, a lady can charge 1000  and see one guy or a guy can pay a lady 200-400 and see many more. 

I think ladies charge what the market is and what is realistic, if they could get that 1000 more power to them.

Dam dude two threads on trying to get a lower rate for their time. Maybe work a little over time at the ol job

52 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

Mind Your Own business. Do NOT EVER tell Us how to Run ours. 

Amen_to_that.jpg

First, it's a forum, not a form.

Second, like the rest of us, I suspect the ladies want to generate the necessary amount of income, to pay their bills, and live in the style they prefer. I'll assume they know better than you, or I, how to do that.

Just a thought! :)

6 hours ago, Turtle138 said:

Most  providers comment on this form how many no shows and time wasters they get.

Maybe adjust time for $$$ and see less .

Thoughts???

I read your post as an attempt to get the ladies to lower rates.

Bery bad form.

Thr ladies should be able to charge whatever they want for appointments.

If you think the rates are too high, go find someone who charges what you’re willing to pay. If you do that, DON’T COMPLAIN IF YOU DON’T GET THE SERVICE YOU EXPECT.

Am I wrong? I thought the OP was saying to increase rates and see less guys? 😂😂😂

That's how I took it anyway. Which I think is super smart and something I did awhile ago. Along with not posting my number,  has taken so much stress out of my life.

12 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Am I wrong? I thought the OP was saying to increase rates and see less guys? 😂😂😂

Omg i hope not- but as to prior comments a my grandmother said MYOB

I'm confused but whatever. It happens often. Lol.

27 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I'm confused but whatever. It happens often. Lol.

Probably not as often as I

41 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

With the title and the way the original post is worded it could easily mean EITHER, and I really can't tell which it is.  :confused:  But I don't get assuming the worst and jumping on his case either before knowing what exactly he is getting at. (the last not directed at you Hunter)

Hunter is correct see less and be happier. 

Not too upset any of the ladies but a 15 to 30 min visit seems seedy to me.

But then with some guys 15 min may be all you could stand.

Lol.

52 minutes ago, Turtle138 said:

Hunter is correct see less and be happier. 

Not too upset any of the ladies but a 15 to 30 min visit seems seedy to me.

But then with some guys 15 min may be all you could stand.

Lol.

Turtle, it may seem this way, but it's not. I offer all...15, 30, 60, 90, 120. Same type of gentlemen come see me, they just need more or less time together. I haven't experienced any seediness in my shorter visits. 

15 hours ago, Turtle138 said:

Wow this forum has really went into the crazy zone.

I think Your OP came across is the wrong direction. Floored me because we have met  and Cheapness doesn't fit you :) BUT I took your OP as lower rates and More time :( If you meant Higher rates My bad BUT I sTILL FEEL same. Clients need Not worry about our business..

Yepper, the ladies have a choice to take it or leave it and the men do too.  I'm a very part timer but I would probably partake more often if I could justify the cost for something that is over so fast. And with a joint bank acct I have to stash little by little away so dear wifey does'nt ask, "what are you doing with all this money honey?":confused:   I can't have this any more.  With apps and smart phones, it's visible immediately, "I see you got $100 out of the plus machine today, what did you buy?"

Edited by Mike940370
typo

30 minutes ago, Mike940370 said:

Yepper, the ladies have a choice to take it or leave it and the men do too.  I'm a very part timer but I would probably partake more often if I could justify the cost for something that is over so fast. And with a joint bank acct I have to stash little by little away so dear wifey does'nt ask, "what are you doing with all this money honey?":confused:   I can't have this any more.  With apps and smart phones, it's visible immediately, "I see you got $100 out of the plus machine today, what did you buy?"

That's difficult and completely understandable, but a bummer.

Not to upset you Turtle but as we are the actual commodity lowering our rates signifies that we believe we are not worth our rate.  Putting that out there for all of us to see is inflammatory at best.  We charge what we believe is what we are worth.  Providers should NEVER offer less then what they feel they are worth. Because there is always a line waiting behind the no show. And yep, no shows are a hassle.  But as time goes by, pretty soon those no shows won't have anyone that will give them the time to no show.  At some point we will all know one way or another if someone is a time waster/no show, and act accordingly.   Lowering my rates is distasteful and bad for self esteem. Why would anyone want to see someone who was bargain basement?  And those no shows are SOL when that time comes.  

52 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

That's difficult and completely understandable, but a bummer.

Its a total bummer:(  And just exactly why many guys have a prepaid debit. Like Ace or Visa. Its easy to slowly load and save(no fees) Or just Load a few Meetings worth at one time and STILL KEEP your valuable secret :) No Trace to your joint accounts :) simply withdraw at the closest ATM  when needed .. Easy and simple IMO..

Let's put it this way.  If you're daughter did this would you prefer she gave discounts for quantity or kept her self esteem intact and charged what she was worth?  Feel free to read between the lines there. 

Ladies in NO WAY was l inferring that you lower your rates.

Sorry if you took it that way.

17 hours ago, Chloeblue83 said:

Is Denver slow!!!??

Depends on the time of year and what part of the month. 

This weekend has been in godly slow for me .

but I also two weeks of busy schedule and a broken phone so it might just be me.

22 hours ago, Turtle138 said:

Ladies in NO WAY was l inferring that you lower your rates.

Sorry if you took it that way.

We know Turtle. I corrected it on first page. You are Not a "Cheap" guy so to speak :)

I think The OP and replies were just read wrong Love.. Knowing You personally I can say The thread Went in the wrong direction..But at the end if the day We try to keep Our business to our selves. Raising rates And Time is NOT as easy as you think. A LOT goes into the rates we choose for ourselves. A LOT!

1 hour ago, Chrissy said:

Raising rates And Time is NOT as easy as you think. A LOT goes into the rates we choose for ourselves. A LOT!

And trying to understand this is harder than getting a PhD degree in quantum-nuclear-astro-physics! :lol:

3 hours ago, Bora Bora said:

And trying to understand this is harder than getting a PhD degree in quantum-nuclear-astro-physics! :lol:

😂😂😂😂

My Rates do not determine my self worth! Let’s make that perfectly clear please. It upsets me to see that that ever written by another provider. Also, it is very seldom that we see sisters, mothers, as well as daughters working this avenue (line of work). Especially if we ourselves are involved. Correct me if I am wrong? Lol it is a calling of sorts from my perspective and there are some of us that are well sought after. Nothing more be said by me.