Bora Bora

Lelo Hex Condoms?

15 posts in this topic

Do you guys and girls have any opinion about the Lelo Hex condoms?

At least from what they say,  their technology sounds interesting: "LELO HEX™ delivers strength, thinness and sensation through its revolutionary hexagonal structure. It's the first major innovation in years, and the media all over the world is calling it one of the most important advances in condom technology for decades."

Screen_Shot_2018_09_01_at_11_55_59_AM.jp

Screen_Shot_2018_09_01_at_11_57_48_AM.jp

Edited by Bora Bora

I have used and like then.  I got them from amazon but,  you can get then target and Wallgreens  I believe.

Personally, I tend to just stick with Skyns. I'm familiar with them and my body likes them.

All sorts of new brands popping up. 

3 hours ago, Turtle138 said:

Very interesting where are they sold?

Some Walmart stores and Amazon

In my younger days I worked in an adult store that sold these. They’re absolutely amazing, but also tend to be expensive. I adore anything from the Lelo brand and highly recommend their toys, but I second the beautiful Amber’s response about Skyns. Much more affordable, just as thin, and non-latex. :) 

5 hours ago, Amber720 said:

Personally, I tend to just stick with Skyns. I'm familiar with them and my body likes them.

All sorts of new brands popping up. 

Agree that Skyns rock.  I would note that the "Elite" version are thinner and feel even better that the original.  But I have to ask: Ladies, do you have any experience with the "Extra Studded" version and if so pro or con?  

6 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Agree that Skyns rock.  I would note that the "Elite" version are thinner and feel even better that the original.  But I have to ask: Ladies, do you have any experience with the "Extra Studded" version and if so pro or con?  

I try and stay with the Elites as well. They are great. 

Again, personally, I dont like the Extra Studded. Just an odd feeling. :rolleyes:

The reviews are great. I’m willing to give them a try. It looks like they have XL too. They’re about $1 each, not bad.

I'm intrigued, so I'm going to grab a fe wto try. Thanks for sharing Bora, I do love learning about new products.

I'm also a Skyns lady. They feel great, and have never had one break or slide off. I prefer to keep latex free on hand because there's always that one guy with the, "I'm allergic to latex, but I swear I'm clean" line. 😏

After seeing this thread yesterday afternoon I was intrigued so I took a trip to the nearby Target in search of a better condom.

They only had one selection so I purchased a box of 12 for $20.

I had a date scheduled last night  and gave them a try.                             I absolutely "Love'em". Well worth the investment. 

Thanks  Bora Bora for the "Heads-up" on this product. 

I'm glad this helped!

Good to know that you liked them. I bought a box of 3 yesterday but I haven't have the chance to try them yet.

On ‎9‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 6:30 PM, CallieVane said:

In my younger days I worked in an adult store that sold these. They’re absolutely amazing, but also tend to be expensive. I adore anything from the Lelo brand and highly recommend their toys, but I second the beautiful Amber’s response about Skyns. Much more affordable, just as thin, and non-latex. :) 

OK, so I was intrigued by this thread (and annoyed at conventional Magnums), so I went to the Walgreens and got a box of Skyns Elite, which to my delight, comes in an "Large" size (not that I am hung like 2Big or anything, I just think larger feels better), and damn, where have these things been for the last 50 years?  Such an improvement:  First, my companion, my fave, said that they felt so much better, don't dry out and irritate, etc.  Second, I thought it was just like wearing nothing at all (which it says right on the box), no kidding, true story.  Also, not latex.

Full disclosure: we did put a little lube and spit inside before donning the tunic, which allows it to move around a little bit, which is a good thing.  No way it's falling off though, seems even better in the "staying on" department than a Magnum.

I am not getting paid for this endorsement.

Edited by BadBoy

8 hours ago, BadBoy said:

OK, so I was intrigued by this thread (and annoyed at conventional Magnums), so I went to the Walgreens and got a box of Skyns Elite, which to my delight, comes in an "Large" size (not that I am hung like 2Big or anything, I just think larger feels better), and damn, where have these things been for the last 50 years?  Such an improvement:  First, my companion, my fave, said that they felt so much better, don't dry out and irritate, etc.  Second, I thought it was just like wearing nothing at all (which it says right on the box), no kidding, true story.  Also, not latex.

Full disclosure: we did put a little lube and spit inside before donning the tunic, which allows it to move around a little bit, which is a good thing.  No way it's falling off though, seems even better in the "staying on" department than a Magnum.

I am not getting paid for this endorsement.

Yay!!!!! I swear by Skyns and I’m so happy you tried them out and saw just how amazing they are! I, too, am not being paid by them, they just really are that amazing!