Turtle138

Dinner and some s...

54 posts in this topic

Soo when are we going to see this becoming a thing.

When you can meet and have a nice dinner then some fun.

I know that a few ladies place it in there information but really need an all inclusive amount.

And I am not talking about going  to McDonald's for the $1.00 menu.

You know like a friend with benifits or a bf that treats you right.

Maybe we need a hobby girls list.

Several of the ladies offer a dinner date and private time, it's about four hours.

Others have a social rate and BCD rate. If you have one that interests you just ask.

1 hour ago, Turtle138 said:

Soo when are we going to see this becoming a thing.

When you can meet and have a nice dinner then some fun.

I know that a few ladies place it in there information but really need an all inclusive amount.

And I am not talking about going  to McDonald's for the $1.00 menu.

I don't think many providers will put this in a menu. Too many variables. Early evening? Late afternoon? Late night? Meet at the restaurant? Meet at the provider's? Meet at the client's? Time limits? What's the explanation, if you run into someone, one of you knows? etc.

I think the best option is to ask a provider, you are interested in, individually, and describe exactly what you are hoping for.

13 minutes ago, Turtle138 said:

That's what l need a social rate.

$$$$"$$ is not very social if you get my drift.

Honestly, I do not understand what you are hoping for. Cheap social rates? What is a hobby girls list? 

28 minutes ago, Turtle138 said:

That's what l need a social rate.

$$$$"$$ is not very social if you get my drift.

What do you think a good social rate should be?  How much for what amount of time?

It's been a thing for years.  Some ladies charge their companionship rate, some less, some just enjoy a fine meal.  I always allow my companions to choose the spot.  There are YLs that don't do public time for personal reasons.  Respect boundaries, ask nicely and you can usually enjoy a meal together.  To me, this is especially helpful on a first encounter.  It allows time for a personal exchange to get some insight into your new friend's character, personality, etc. and vice versa.  The anticipation of things to come is also a world class aphrodisiac,  Sex is good, but far better if the grey matter is involved.

It sounds like you want a true “date” experience which means you don’t want to emphasize to her that she is on the clock by negotiating.  I met a provider I had never seen before for drinks and appetizers before playing and I paid the bar bill and compensated her at her hourly rate plus tip for the entire time.  I think negotiating upfront possibly would have killed the mood and ruined the “blind date” experience I was going for.  In the end we both had a great time and were both very satisfied with the outcome!

3 hours ago, pfunk said:

Honestly, I do not understand what you are hoping for. Cheap social rates? What is a hobby girls list? 

Dude based on your last reviews doubt you get it.

And what is cheap got to do with dinner??

1 minute ago, Turtle138 said:

And what does that mean?

5 minutes ago, Turtle138 said:

2 to 3 hours nice dinner include.

$$$$ 

So maybe I am crazy.

Are you also wanting play?

6 minutes ago, Turtle138 said:

Insulting someone who was trying to answer your rather vague request/question is not the way to go about help. 

If I understand correctly, the rough translation is you would like to see ladies specify a rate for say three hours the first two of which are a nice date-like dinner on you followed by their "regular" provider service for the last hour.  I have seen MANY ladies' websites that do specify this service and rates.  Many don't.  With some ladies it is a "depends who is asking" request.  Time is money for some, for others time is real life, etc.  If there is a lady you would like to do this with - especially if you already know her - just ask if she would be willing extend your next session to include dinner before and what her rate would be.  Not complicated.  But to expect many to specify a rate without knowing who, what, when and where is expecting a lot.  Best stab based upon what I understand of your post.  Good luck.

14 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Are you also wanting play?

Yes he Mentioned Playtime After he wants 2-3 hours Go out to eat, then back to play for $$$$ 

I'm not up to date on all the symbols meaning, but if $$$$ mean what I think it does you better eat fast and finish fast

4 hours ago, Laci French said:

What do you think a good social rate should be?  How much for what amount of time?

Look what plummers and car mechanics bill per hour, plus windshield  (travel) time.

Most of the ladies are worth that for a social hour.

Sharing a meal with my favorite Lady Friends has become a much anticipated time for me.  Four of the last Five times I have seen my ATF there has been food involved whether we go out or order in.  For me this is something to be enjoyed with returning friends that I really enjoy their personality and conversation.  As far as a reduced Social Rate, I have never looked at that.  Time is time and theirs is valuable.  A two hour date is still a two hour date even if that includes dining.  Just my thoughts...….

29 minutes ago, BeenHereDoingThis said:

For me this is something to be enjoyed with returning friends that I really enjoy their personality and conversation.  ….

Precisely!!  And at that point the percentage of "business" involved is strictly between the two parties involved.  A prime example of YMMV.

Wow throw out a question and all the white knights come out.

Since when did a plumber make $200.00 per hour, company may charge you $95.00 an hour but the plumber may get $45 if he is lucky.

And for what it's worth it was just a question for discussion. 

4 hours ago, richinco said:

I'm not up to date on all the symbols meaning, but if $$$$ mean what I think it does you better eat fast and finish fast

Hopefully, he means closer to 2 hours for BCD, quick dinner, and travel time. Some providers might find that reasonable, but not all. 

4 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Insulting someone who was trying to answer your rather vague request/question is not the way to go about help. 

If I understand correctly, the rough translation is you would like to see ladies specify a rate for say three hours the first two of which are a nice date-like dinner on you followed by their "regular" provider service for the last hour.  I have seen MANY ladies' websites that do specify this service and rates.  Many don't.  With some ladies it is a "depends who is asking" request.  Time is money for some, for others time is real life, etc.  If there is a lady you would like to do this with - especially if you already know her - just ask if she would be willing extend your next session to include dinner before and what her rate would be.  Not complicated.  But to expect many to specify a rate without knowing who, what, when and where is expecting a lot.  Best stab based upon what I understand of your post.  Good luck.

+1

5 hours ago, richinco said:

🤣😂🤣

Time away from family, friends and job= $$$ I don’t know many who would choose going to dinner with their boss over their family or friends if they had the time to get out. Many ladies do offer a dinner package, and I’ve found it to be a great ice breaker.

2 hours ago, Turtle138 said:

Wow throw out a question and all the white knights come out.

Since when did a plumber make $200.00 per hour, company may charge you $95.00 an hour but the plumber may get $45 if he is lucky.

And for what it's worth it was just a question for discussion. 

Image result for white knight meme

Related image

See, it works this way.  For a dreaded white knight to come to the aid of the lady, first somebody has to threaten or insult her ...... and you were not doing that right?  lol

I took dinner dates off the "Menu", because my time was always taken advantage of.  Not once was social time, travel time, parking covered.  

Again with the money thing.  Let me make something clear.  And perhaps I am wrong on this so feel free to weigh in. 

We are not a dating pool unless WE, the commodity, choose to be.  If you want extra time, pay for it unless the provider has agreed up front.  Most that I've talked to go to dinner.   But not with clients that they judge to be cheap.  I like a good deal of my clients and many have turned to friends.  Those are the ones I have chosen to spend social time with.  They have never insulted me by asking for a discount, going over their time without consent, and if dinner is included it is asked for politely and respectfully.  If I wanted a social date for free I would be on match.com.  Where I could choose the ending and not worry about a review if it went badly.  If you want more social time from a provider ask.  We dont do this so we can spend time away from home for nothing.  As with most, I enjoy the hell out of this.  I chose this to supplement my income and because I like it.  Alot.  Every hour I do this is an hour I am away.  One that I can't get back. So spending social time is well chosen. And yep.  $$$$ add up.  The exact reason why we are here to begin with.

Because I love the Girl Friend type experience the dinner date scenario has always been very appealing. 

But because of my fun coupon limitations I have always concluded it wasn't the wisest choice for me.

I have to remind myself that my hobby is someone else's business. 

18 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I just left a dinner date. It's a thing. Lol

And I bet you had a great time  ☺