Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bbarrier1

In search of

8 posts in this topic

45 minutes ago, bbarrier1 said:

How and where do I post ISO on here?

As far as I'm concerned, you’re in the correct forum. You might title your thread as, “ ISO: ...”

Fair warning.....most ISO posts are met with an admonition to use the search functions available on the site.  Also, the population of providers who have listings is, IMHO, small enough that you can view the vast majority of those that are active and current in a relatively short time.  Its a fun and enjoyable read.....

8 hours ago, sb1212 said:

Fair warning.....most ISO posts are met with an admonition to use the search functions available on the site.  Also, the population of providers who have listings is, IMHO, small enough that you can view the vast majority of those that are active and current in a relatively short time.  Its a fun and enjoyable read.....

Now that we don't have "consenting adult activities" or whatever the field was I feel the iso search isn't as strong as it used to be.  That being said, you can still search for attributes and go from there.

On 9/1/2018 at 4:58 AM, sb1212 said:

With that said, I have a “requirement” that contact be made only through email. That’s a limiting criteria and I don’t belive that will show up as a search criteria. I like the idea of an ISO and when I post my ISO, I hope I do not get a spank down.

i realize this could get dicey if someone is looking for something most of us would consider out of bounds. And maybe this adds to the overall adminstration time.

So we can post ISO ads??  I have gotten the impression that they were at least generally frowned upon....

IMHO, ISO threads, even if vanilla or a search would yield results, are appropriate as long as:

1. The are in the TOB_411 forum
  2. The thread title begins with “ISO: ...”
  3. Responses are by PM

Also, as MountainRider said, only a small portion of the provider population participate in the forums.  Though I think that many read them; they just don’t post.