Rude_Boi75

No Love for AA?

65 posts in this topic

People wonder why Trump won the election....keep tarring anyone who doesn't agree with you as a racist. 

13 minutes ago, Mr.Pink said:

People wonder why Trump won the election....keep tarring anyone who doesn't agree with you as a racist. 

Do you think a girl, who won't see someone, based on their skin color, is racist? If not, why not? 

New Jos Rules - I no longer provider references to providers who clearly state they do not see African American men. It’s my preference. Ladies and Gentlemen, don’t call me for that shit! 🙉

14 minutes ago, Cherry aka Miya said:

what do you call forcing someone to do something they don't wanna do?

No one, here, is forcing you to do anything. Do you think someone is? 

This thread is barbaric and when did we become so cruel to talk about human beings in this way?  

Jos, huge hugs to you and OP please know not all providers look at color...most of us see the person. 

2 minutes ago, Laci French said:

This thread is barbaric and when did we become so cruel to talk about human beings in this way?  

Jos, huge hugs to you and OP please know not all providers look at color...most of us see the person. 

Thank you babes. Thank you for saying this. 💜You are one of the chief counsellors on this board and  People listen to you. I hope they’re soaking it in now. 💋

Well this escalated quickly! To the ladies that expressed an openness to see a AA man thank you, I’ll be in touch 😉

I swear this topic comes up every few months and always gets no where.

My opinion is let people see whoever they want for whatever reason they want. This topic is a moral choice good or bad. Just to point out the moral police say we are all wrong/criminals for participating in the hobby. Does anyone here feel others should be involved in our choice to hobby (provider or client)?

Simple to me is the ladies don't want to meet AA gentlemen and it bothers you then move along. 

I just finished reading this thread. it left me wondering where the basic respect for other people has gone. there are 7+ billion people on earth but you can't put any 10 of them in a room without half of them bickering over something or another. this is why I love the internet. here I don't have a color, sex, weight, or a height. I only have an avatar and people can discriminate or judge me over that. there are thousands of scumbags out there of every color that lie, cheat, rob, kill, and otherwise harm other people. it's a shame we can't focus all of this hostility on the people who really need it.

8 hours ago, Just Jos said:

White dudes (and I love ALL dudes) but white ones are more likely to be rapists, serial killers, and psychopaths as opposed to other races. Don’t believe me? Just watch the news, and open your eyes. 

Nice that you like ALL dudes. However your comment about white men does smack of stereotyping and that can be considered racist.

The last few times I've been in court covering trials  ,it was equal  .

2 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

Nice that you like ALL dudes. However your comment about white men does smack of stereotyping and that can be considered racist.

The last few times I've been in court covering trials  ,it was equal  .

I think you’re confusing stereotypes and prejudices and I don’t have time to break this down to you. Also, reverse racism isn’t real. Annnnddd I’m done with this thread. Quote me if you want but this is now just a waste of energy. ✌️

3 hours ago, Just Jos said:

I think you’re confusing stereotypes and prejudices and I don’t have time to break this down to you. Also, reverse racism isn’t real. Annnnddd I’m done with this thread. Quote me if you want but this is now just a waste of energy. ✌️

My only biological son is half black.  I can tell you honestly ,from experience, that black racists do exist.

Just wanted to say fuck yeah black guys. Is it racist I assume they're fucking beautiful?

4 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

My only biological son is half black.  I can tell you honestly ,from experience, that black racists do exist.

Again you’re confusing racism with Prejudice. Words are important. You must believe those words are interchangeable but, theyre not. 

End of story

35 minutes ago, Just Jos said:

Again you’re confusing racism with Prejudice. Words are important. You must believe those words are interchangeable but, theyre not. 

End of story

Yes, they are different. In the same way that all horses are animals, but not all animals are horses. Racism is just one form of prejudice.

It should be noted that not all prejudices are bad. {https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/prejudice, def 2}.  IMHE racism is not the province of any particular race.

19 hours ago, Just Jos said:

New Jos Rules - I no longer provider references to providers who clearly state they do not see African American men. It’s my preference. Ladies and Gentlemen, don’t call me for that shit! 🙉

What if it's a black chick who refues to see black men, is she being a racist? 

16 minutes ago, Mr.Pink said:

IMHO, yes, because she is basing her decision on their race.  She may have evidence or experience that black men have a tendency to __whatever__, but when she applies that to all black men she is acting in a racist manner.

Sadly there is a AA provider with that rule... I really did want to see her but alas her preference 🤷🏾‍♂️

23 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

From a personal standpoint, no minority I knew was surprised when Trump won. Period. No minority I knew was surprised he made it as far as did on the platform he ran. Not even a little surprise there. But I will remind you that he did in fact lose the popular vote. Now if you’d like to discuss how relevant the electoral college, that allowed him to win, still is at this particilar point in time in our society then we can have that conversation elsewhere. But let’s not continue to confuse facts. 

4 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

Second quote here always makes me laugh because it always comes out and is very often used as an “Ah ha! Gotcha bitch!” type of tactic used to try to muddy the conversation and brandish hypocracry towards those on the other side of the argument. 

@Just Jos I commend you for maintaining your composure. Seriously. 

5 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

I Know; and I see that just as often as I see with white, hispanic and asian chics.   I really do wonder what the main reason for that is. Some times I see "No AA younger than 40 or 50"

I guess we could speculate why, but we probably would be accused of being racist..   

On 9/1/2018 at 4:32 PM, mountainrider33 said:

The first was definitely racist and maybe the second one was using it as a cover for her racism, but after seeing her, I decided to look it up and she was correct(https://www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/healthdisparities/africanamericans.html) She could still be using it as an excuse but she wasn't uneducated, misinformed, or ignorant.  On the "white ones are more likely to be rapist", that just isn't true.  (https://www.rainn.org/statistics/perpetrators-sexual-violence)

It's all racism, by definition. Even if you consider that STD rates are indeed higher in communities of color, which is not surprising given the Tuskegee Experiment and countless other examples of systemic racism in this country, there's no saying no risk, no matter your racial preference. And your rainn.org reference clearly proves the lovely Jos' point.

On 9/1/2018 at 1:09 AM, pfunk said:

I don't know why there are ladies who advertise that they will not see A.A clients.

I just know I won't give them any of my business. ;)

Neither will I. And I'm Latino.

@Rude_Boi75 - Research shows racism is a sign of low I.Q. Dust your shoulders and keep it moving.

Rape Statistics.png

The biggest problem I saw with the RAINN statistics was their lack of normalization, i.e. “What percentage of each population group committed these crimes?” While whites commuted the most crimes, they also represent the largest population group.  Their stats also had white, black, and a small group of other.

Every time this topic comes up, and it does a few times a year, the same rhetoric is spewed out of the mouths who post.

Nothing is ever solved. Nobody is ever happy with the posts.

Personally, I think the mods should shut down and remove threads like this immediately.

19 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Every time this topic comes up, and it does a few times a year, the same rhetoric is spewed out of the mouths who post.

Nothing is ever solved. Nobody is ever happy with the posts.

Personally, I think the mods should shut down and remove threads like this immediately.

Personally, I like to know who judges people based on skin color. I can make better informed decisions on who I want to visit, who I want to help, and who I want to associate with. ;)

On 9/3/2018 at 2:41 PM, pfunk said:

Personally, I like to know who judges people based on skin color. I can make better informed decisions on who I want to visit, who I want to help, and who I want to associate with. ;)

The problem is it's always the guys coming on here claiming the ladies are being racist, so unless your messaging these guys you don't know who the ladies are

On 8/31/2018 at 4:26 PM, stevie-2249 said:

Maybe they don’t like to be stretched out?

I can tell right away is a JOKE, just a some people with skin to thin.....

3 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

The problem is it's always the guys coming on here claiming the ladies are being racist, so unless your messaging these guys you don't know who the ladies are

99% of the time, the guys are reading an ad that states "no AA". I can read those same ads. There have been many providers, over the years, that I've decided not to see, after reading it in their ad. It's rarely hidden by the provider.

I not to fond of Angry Americans either. :cool: