Rude_Boi75

No Love for AA?

65 posts in this topic

I’m fairly new to the area and one thing I’ve noticed is not a lot providers cater to AA hobbyists.... why is that? Other places I lived, I’ve never had that issue.

Not to be snarky, but this topic has received more beatings than Beverly's horse. If you're sincerely interested in answers, the search function on this board is your friend. Best wishes. 

I’m sorry and my advice is to go where a Lady celebrates you and doesn’t judge by color. 

Lots of controversy over this.... MOST of the reputable ladies DONT discriminate!! 

If they dont cater to AA... how.could you ever enjoy a session? I hope you dont give up on your hunt!

3 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

Maybe they don’t like to be stretched out?

Stereotypical much? 🙄 you seem to stir the pot on every thread! 

Can we please not be so damn negative! 

34 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Stereotypical much? 🙄 you seem to stir the pot on every thread! 

Can we please not be so damn negative! 

I don't I was being negative , just stating a fact, chill out a little

And u haven't been negative since I came back on here except for a thread on a certain person so quit hating on me 😁

Edited by stevie-2249

No easy answer, as this topic had come up before, (wait, there is an easy answer: research, reach out, and see someone to whom your skin tone isn’t an issue). Megan hit it on the head: mutual levels of comfort make for much better times. 

To para-phrase RS, “you can’t always get what you want, but if you try... you’ll get what you need.” Truth!

Don’t bother wasting hers or your time if her preference is right out there... And don’t take it personally.

Lots (and lots) of lovely ladies here with an abundance of generosity and lack of judgement. Based on my experience, you’ll find more than enough of fun times and good people.

20 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

I don't I was being negative , just stating a fact, chill out a little

And u haven't been negative since I came back on here except for a thread on a certain person so quit hating on me 😁

Stating a FACT? are you a provider?..... are you speaking FOR YOURSELF? or for others? 🙄 

Get your FACTS straight before you try to speak for a group of people that doesn't include you! 

Edited by MeganMarie4u

I don't know why there are ladies who advertise that they will not see A.A clients.

I just know I won't give them any of my business. ;)

What's the difference between an AA man and a White man??? Nothing...It's all about how you contact and present yourself. Just be a gentlemen and find the "right" lady to indulge with!! That's the difference between WOMAN AND girls!! Woman will judge you for you! Not your skin color!! I hope you find what you are looking for and enjoy what Colorado woman have to offer...

Now to you Stevie you know you love to stir the pot you've been the best at it since you've become a member here

I have had good and bad experiences with every kind of man. All different races too. AA men are just the same as any other man.

So if other providers won’t take them it’s a loss for them and a win for me. 

27 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

Since this topic has come up a couple of times, I did ask a couple of the providers I had seen, before I left, why they didn't see AA men.  One just didn't prefer AA men, to put it kindly, and the other one said that it was a safety choice, due to much higher preponderance of STDs in the AA male community.  The first one was just racist but the second one sounded pretty sincere in that it was a health choice and not a personal choice.

You can it up dress it up any way you want but it’s still racism. The second lady you speak of just sounds completely uneducated, Misinformation is Worse than being ignorant imo. 

White dudes (and I love ALL dudes) but white ones are more likely to be rapists, serial killers, and psychopaths as opposed to other races. Don’t believe me? Just watch the news, and open your eyes. 

I do not mean for my comment to offend. Just want some of these ladies to pull their heads out of their asses. Or just want all the brown guys to call me ;) hahaha 

3 minutes ago, Just Jos said:

You can it up dress it up any way you want but it’s still racism. The second lady you speak of just sounds completely uneducated, Misinformation is Worse than being ignorant imo. 

White dudes (and I love ALL dudes) but white ones are more likely to be rapists, serial killers, and psychopaths as opposed to other races. Don’t believe me? Just watch the news, and open your eyes. 

I do not mean for my comment to offend. Just want some of these ladies to pull their heads out of their asses. Or just want all the brown guys to call me ;) hahaha 

+19381 thank you for this.perspective!

like stated earlier we"ve beat this to death. and to be blunt ill see who I wanna see and really that's nobody's business and id watch those slanted remarks missy :)

Edited by Cherry aka Miya

3 hours ago, SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme said:

What's the difference between an AA man and a White man??? Nothing...It's all about how you contact and present yourself. Just be a gentlemen and find the "right" lady to indulge with!! That's the difference between WOMAN AND girls!! Woman will judge you for you! Not your skin color!! I hope you find what you are looking for and enjoy what Colorado woman have to offer...

Now to you Stevie you know you love to stir the pot you've been the best at it since you've become a member here

What Sabrina said,,,,

what Sabrina said... it’s not skin color, background etc.... it’s presentation and demeanor. There are so many decent guys, tall/short, thin/chubby, athletic/ busy with life, outgoing/ reserved, Asian/ black. Who cares?.??? Just be nice and up for fun.

11 minutes ago, Cherry aka Miya said:

like stated earlier we"ve beat this to death. and to be blunt ill see who I wanna see and really that's nobody's business and id watch those slanted remarks missy :)

Nothing slanted about it, darling. 💋 The truth makes people uncomfortable sometimes, I get that. But no take backs. :) 

18 minutes ago, Cherry aka Miya said:

Nobody cares what your reason is....

ITS STILL RACIST! 

😘

4 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

im Sorry MR I couldn’t get this to quote correctly and I’m walking out the door but the second link you sent didn’t it back up what I said about race and rapists? Maybe I didn’t read it correctly... I’ll be back to this after my day of adventure! Happy Saturday y’all!! Xo

1 hour ago, mountainrider33 said:

Since this topic has come up a couple of times, I did ask a couple of the providers I had seen, before I left, why they didn't see AA men.  One just didn't prefer AA men, to put it kindly, and the other one said that it was a safety choice, due to much higher preponderance of STDs in the AA male community.  The first one was just racist but the second one sounded pretty sincere in that it was a health choice and not a personal choice.

My experience has been the guys asking for BBFS have always been caucasian men. The few AA clients I've seen, have been super cautious about safety, on the borderline of paranoia. Like if they could double or triple wrap, they would. 😂 

wasn't meant for you Jos,  but if anybody here thinks imma change  what I do cause YOU thinks its the right thing to do ….aint happening. its called freedom of choice. now can one of you tell me when another provider has come at you and decided for you who you will  see or not see ?Exactly!!! so if you can jump up on this forum and spout your opinion of who you think other providers should or should not see then put your money where your mouth is and let me book your appts for you the next month????? AND NO TAKE BACKS HERE EITHER!!!

4 minutes ago, Cherry aka Miya said:

wasn't meant for you Jos,  but if anybody here thinks imma change  what I do cause YOU thinks its the right thing to do ….aint happening. its called freedom of choice. now can one of you tell me when another provider has come at you and decided for you who you will  see or not see ?Exactly!!! so if you can jump up on this forum and spout your opinion of who you think other providers should or should not see then put your money where your mouth is and let me book your appts for you the next month????? AND NO TAKE BACKS HERE EITHER!!!

I wouldn’t trust JC himself to book my appointments, Kind of a strange point but you are right / you are free to see whom ever you choose. That does not Make it the right thing to do but by all means gf - run your biz.  It’s the same flawed thinking that’s got people out here not making cakes for gays. What fucking century are we in?! 

It may be flawed but  one thing I don't do is tell anybody how to run their bizz and wont let anybody dictate mine. strange though you wont JC book for you but yet your trying to influence how others book theirs. And since you ask, we are in the century where we should mind our own fu&*^%$ business

36 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

aaahhhh gotcha! Thank you for clearing that up. And idk why but I can’t quote you and it seems to be only an issue with you, weird. But seriously, thank you for breaking that down! Xo 

and cherry - the problem doesn’t come to light when they do make the cakes it’s when they don’t that people scream discrimination. That is  the slight coralation is what I was going for. I hope I didn’t offend you too hard. That wasn’t my intent. We all have opinions right? And sometimes those opinions are asshole opinions. I’m sure we’re all a little guilty in that. I just feel strongly about this as a WOC.

Ok now everyone, let’s go bone about it ;)

no offense taken, your welcome to be as big of an asshole as you want just like I can book who I want

This took a turn😕

Every Provider should do what makes her feel comfortable, but tearing apart other ladies on the board is just wrong. 

I’m gonna stay far away from the claws and sit my Humpty Dumpty ass down.