Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bora Bora

Sex doll brothels legal in North America

9 posts in this topic

Canada is going to legalize the first Cyber Brothel, offering sex with robots. These robots are very sophisticated sex dolls with advanced Japanese technology. Sounds creepy to me, but according to some people it will help to reduce prostitution and trafficking. What do you think? 

Here is one article about that:

‘Sex doll’ brothels are coming to North America. Why women should be terrified

Some quotes:

Toronto will soon have North America’s first “sex doll brothel,” offering a range of silicone-made sex dolls to the public for rent.

According to the website for Aura Dolls, the company behind the brothel, the vision is to bring a new way to achieve sexual needs ‘without the many restrictions and limitations that a real partner may come with.’” Got that? What they are saying is that the “restrictions and limitations” of a real—as in, human—partner are gone with a doll, and that all of the dark, ugly, and violent fantasies that should not be taken out on a real person do not need to be restrained—they can be indulged with a human-like doll.

Another article: Cyber Brothels, Offering Sex With Robots, are Here, and They’re Legal

Nope. I watched the show Humans. When they rebel, the jerks will be torn to shreds.

It is all Fun and Games until Skynet becomes Self Aware...…..

I just find this Whole thing disturbing and disgusting on many levels...…  

On 8/30/2018 at 7:40 PM, Bora Bora said:

Canada is going to legalize the first Cyber Brothel, offering sex with robots. These robots are very sophisticated sex dolls with advanced Japanese technology. Sounds creepy to me, but according to some people it will help to reduce prostitution and trafficking. What do you think? 

Here is one article about that:

‘Sex doll’ brothels are coming to North America. Why women should be terrified

Some quotes:

Toronto will soon have North America’s first “sex doll brothel,” offering a range of silicone-made sex dolls to the public for rent.

According to the website for Aura Dolls, the company behind the brothel, the vision is to bring a new way to achieve sexual needs ‘without the many restrictions and limitations that a real partner may come with.’” Got that? What they are saying is that the “restrictions and limitations” of a real—as in, human—partner are gone with a doll, and that all of the dark, ugly, and violent fantasies that should not be taken out on a real person do not need to be restrained—they can be indulged with a human-like doll.

Another article: Cyber Brothels, Offering Sex With Robots, are Here, and They’re Legal

And don't most Sociopaths start with torturing and killing animals???  Lets give them a more lifelike way to work out their twisted fantasies and plans.  Yeah lets give them a venue to play these out until they feel normalized with these activities and then we will wonder how it happens when they begin to play with real partners in the same manner.....

I would think that a lifeless doll has many 'restrictions and limitations' that a real human partner does not have. 

43 minutes ago, average1 said:

Is this the next step in getting to "Westworld"?  

Or Stepford

3 hours ago, average1 said:

Is this the next step in getting to "Westworld"?  

Were getting close, Im sure some have seen this.  

watch?v=-cN8sJz50Ng&t=275s