tankgrrrl

New Provider

15 posts in this topic

Hi! My name's Jaz. I'm a newish provider, I've been on here a bit in the last year but never really said hi so now I'm fixing that.. I'm a metal chick! I love scary music and stuff I can jump around and lip synch in the mirror too. :) Oh and I love Trailer Park Boys! I'm outspoken and into the FemDomme lifestyle so if you like meek and mild maybe keep moving? What else oh yeah I'm trans - hormones, mood swings, the whole bit ;) I'm happy to answer questions if anybody cares lol... Anyway hi!

Well, I, for one, am really looking forward to your contributions - you seem like you would have a unique point of view.  Welcome!

Yep BB, it could be an interesting fall.  Welcome little lady

15 hours ago, tankgrrrl said:

Hi! My name's Jaz. I'm a newish provider, 

Is that a Space Balls reference lol??  Welcome.  Hope you enjoy and prosper.

16 hours ago, tankgrrrl said:

Hi! My name's Jaz. I'm a newish provider, I've been on here a bit in the last year but never really said hi so now I'm fixing that.. I'm a metal chick! I love scary music and stuff I can jump around and lip synch in the mirror too. :) Oh and I love Trailer Park Boys! I'm outspoken and into the FemDomme lifestyle so if you like meek and mild maybe keep moving? What else oh yeah I'm trans - hormones, mood swings, the whole bit ;) I'm happy to answer questions if anybody cares lol... Anyway hi!

You sound like so much fun!  So glad you found TOB and stay safe, have fun and prosper.  

Outspoken + moods wings = entertainment! :D   Unique and badass are always great attributes to bring to the community.

Welcome, Ms Jaz! If you have any questions or need any assistance, let me know.  Be safe, and prosper!

Trailer Park Boys and femdom? Interesting combination.

Hi Jaz.  Glad you decided to join the fun.  I was also a "lurker" for a while here.  Gotta say, I've had more fun since participating more.  Hope you enjoy yourself and get to know some of the fine folks here.